kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish @IdealForehead were here as well. He is very smart guy and he had experience with estrogen, so his feedback could be extremely useful.

He kind of did.

People who sit on this website hoping for a miracle drug with zero risks, zero side effects, and perfect activity against hair loss are delusional. It's like all the people hoping Brotzu would be a magic side effect free cure.

To stop androgenic damage - to truly completely stop it - you need fairly strong agents. If you don't care about your hair enough to pay the price, then let your hair go. You can live with the side effects of being bald instead.

But tbh he thought as I remember, that eqoul could have some potential. I also remember that @Swoop was making his own version of brotzu lotion but I'm not sure if he really made it at the end.

Apart from that as long as I'm reading this forum, not a lot of knowledgeable members here were hyped about brotzu lotion. It was mainly by 20-year-olds NW1s aka #BrotzuGang who are afraid to take finasteride.

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Clascoterone had positive interim results (6months) that proved to be more effective than 1 year of finite ride 1 mg. Why isn’t this getting as much coverage as Brotzu?

arsenal247

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unless there is a meaningful study provided by Fidia before release, I think you would be naive to buy this lotion.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Will Fidia still ignore messages pertaining to the product now that they’ve stated it’s in production? I don’t speak Italian, so I presume they’ll ignore me regardless. Can’t someone just ask if we’ll ever see a study?

arsenal247

My Regimen
Reaction score
Will Fidia still ignore messages pertaining to the product now that they’ve stated it’s in production? I don’t speak Italian, so I presume they’ll ignore me regardless.
I emailed asking if and when they were going to post the results of the safety and efficiency test, in English on 27/09/18. No response.

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This was written by the women that was in the first trial with her daughter and had grown all her hair back.

"Since you've been reading my profile for two years, take a good note: a bottle lasts a month.
The cost is what it is! You spent millions for cortisone, minoxidil and dermatological visits, written millions of posts for the exit and now that we have arrived at the end you still have to dispute??? You have some nice brave eh"

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This was written by the women that was in the first trial with her daughter and had grown all her hair back.

"You spent millions for cortisone, minoxidil and dermatological visits, written millions of posts for the exit and now that we have arrived at the end you still have to dispute??? You have some nice brave eh"
The point is not the price mrs, the problem is evidence, when people are unsure of something, they desperately seek proof.
Again, she does not even mention finasteride.

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

"Since you've been reading my profile for two years, take a good note: a bottle lasts a month.
The cost is what it is! You spent millions for cortisone, minoxidil and dermatological visits, written millions of posts for the exit and now that we have arrived at the end you still have to dispute??? You have some nice brave eh"

And this is Giuseppe Brotzu's reply :
===========================================
"Maybe they wanted it for free. They don't imagine how much we've spent these years."

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And this is Giuseppe Brotzu's reply :
===========================================
"Maybe they wanted it for free. They don't imagine how much we've spent these years."
Now you will witness my ultimate power, this is my lifetime achievement, this is what what've known for many years.
* Sitri 2018 photos
..... silence and slow calps.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be released by 2022 best scenario, by that time, hopefully we still have hair to salvage. The hype should be for Shiseido (2019) and P3074 (2020).
it is already being sold by chinese chems , and even the 2.5 % BID provided decent results which costs ~ 100 dollars/ month.
well if you think that brotzu will be ~70 $ for 30 ml which will barely last a month

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
it is already being sold by chinese chems , and even the 2.5 % BID provided decent results which costs ~ 100 dollars/ month.
well if you think that brotzu will be ~70 $ for 30 ml which will barely last a month

I mean people want something that is backed by scientific evidence and officially legally available. Breezula is great, I damn know, however, not all people here can get it due to many reason.