Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The point is not the price mrs, the problem is evidence, when people are unsure of something, they desperately seek proof.
Again, she does not even mention finasteride.

Yep, she doesn't since she have Alopecia Aerata and not Androgenetic Alopecia, she doesn't give a sh*t about finasteride and DHT

Not quite our cases, and we saw that this lotion do sh*t on Androgenetic Alopecia anyway, it might even fail for Aerata aswell since it's not the same formula Sitri used

It's like saying JAK will work on Androgenetic Alopecia

Breathtaking Male Model

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see how this product is different than dozens of useless shampoos which are already being offered on the market, except that it accidentally got attention from the forum.

If they had any consistent proof this actually does something, they would shove it at people's faces.

And that "study" consisting of people providing their subjective impressions on its efficacy is a disgrace.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i just dont get why people saying its sh*t come back day after day to post here, im not saying its good but im in the group that will try it when it comes out and see. What is the point the same posters day after day proclaiming its sh*t. If you know its sh*t why come here at all, would ye not just move on and forget about it then.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This works best on areata.
Areata patients have to cover their entire head.

30 ml bottle.
Are they f*****g retarded?

hahaha.

ojxSwap.png

They have no f*****g idea what they're doing...

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i just dont get why people saying its sh*t come back day after day to post here, im not saying its good but im in the group that will try it when it comes out and see. What is the point the same posters day after day proclaiming its sh*t. If you know its sh*t why come here at all, would ye not just move on and forget about it then.
Seriously. I mean like when Extenze came out people were saying it was a joke but I was like "there's no harm trying it, because I for one want a bigger penis, while all you haters clearly don't". And 5 years later I felt like my penis was definitely stronger and healthier and had fewer split ends. So I guess I was one of the lucky ones that got maintenance from it.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously. I mean like when Extenze came out people were saying it was a joke but I was like "there's no harm trying it, because I for one want a bigger penis, while all you haters clearly don't". And 5 years later I felt like my penis was definitely stronger and healthier and had fewer split ends. So I guess I was one of the lucky ones that got maintenance from it.
Man unfortunately you are not smart enough to be funny.

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Crazy that this post is still alive! Can someone please update me whats going on with brotzu, because i don't wanna ride the hype train again. "Been there done that". :p

thanks anyone who takes some effort for me, ps i'm not updated after may18.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Crazy that this post is still alive! Can someone please update me whats going on with brotzu, because i don't wanna ride the hype train again. "Been there done that". :p

thanks anyone who takes some effort for me, ps i'm not updated after may18.

Probably Brotzu lotion will appear soon in the market. TRINOV is the name

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you don't believe this will work don't buy it, plenty of people will be giving this a shot....just wait for the results, if any.

the best post on this thread was rabble,rabble,rabble.