Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Which would also mean that men who are over 40 and have had a particularly pattern for many years would also very unlikely get regrowth . Just like a 40 year old taking finasteride for the first time .. won’t grow anything .

The reason they’re all 40 ish is likely the fact that that’s the age they’re marketing to . 90% of people in their 20’s are fortunate to not worry / notice balding .
This has to be the dumbest logic I've seen yet. You think they're publishing and even leaking photos of 40+ dudes with no regrowth because you think they think it will market to 40+ people better than showing the supposed photos of <30 with actual regrowth? What kind of mental gymnastics do you have to go through to rationalize that in your brain.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's regrowth in that picture imo and yes the 30,40+ age are still the biggest group suffering from hairloss, so it's normal they're targeting that group for marketing.

And it's only one picture, could still be bs. We'll see when it's out.
Why wait till it is out? We can just assume it does not work and then be angry that it does not work and the Dr is a scammer.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
This has to be the dumbest logic I've seen yet. You think they're publishing and even leaking photos of 40+ dudes with no regrowth because you think they think it will market to 40+ people better than showing the supposed photos of <30 with actual regrowth? What kind of mental gymnastics do you have to go through to rationalize that in your brain.

As usual you don’t understand. I said the reason I’m sure the vast majority of their trial data is of older people is because that will be there target audience because they’re not going to market to an audience (20-30) where the vast majority don’t notice any loss.

If you don’t see a genuine difference between a and d you’re f*****g blind . Not to mention you’re gonna be very disappointed because there isn’t any treatment that will offer anything better for a very long time .

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did not the Dr himself said they also had younger people in the trial. Why cant we See thoose pics?
As usual you don’t understand. I said the reason I’m sure the vast majority of their trial data is of older people is because that will be there target audience because they’re not going to market to an audience (20-30) where the vast majority don’t notice any loss.

If you don’t see a genuine difference between a and d you’re f*****g blind . Not to mention you’re gonna be very disappointed because there isn’t any treatment that will offer anything better for a very long time .

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a lame comparison actually. How do you expect kids to be smart? Or are you saying that you were a super genius as a kid and finished school before 10yo?

Looks like somebody thought Sea Monkeys were really tiny, sea people.

TommyJones

My Regimen
Reaction score
Which would also mean that men who are over 40 and have had a particularly pattern for many years would also very unlikely get regrowth . Just like a 40 year old taking finasteride for the first time .. won’t grow anything .

The reason they’re all 40 ish is likely the fact that that’s the age they’re marketing to . 90% of people in their 20’s are fortunate to not worry / notice balding .

Yeah, but thats assuming there is actual regrowth.

And what did the authors of these pics (whether fidia or private individuals who uploaded them) do to demonstrate that regrowth? Nothing. In fact, they attempted the opposite - to obfuscate the actual impact of the product by providing shitty pics. Which speaks for itself.

I mean, there are 2 extreme options here:
1. they are capable of producing a groundbreaking product, but are incapable of presenting its results - how likely is that?
2. they are f*****g scammers trying to present a lotion that does f*** all as effective, at least enough to make money off it for a while

As @br1 said, it doesnt take a genius to shave someone at x length, get him to use the lotion properly for a couple of months, shave him again at that same length, and take pics in equal lighting and angle. Not to mention pics are actually unnecessary here, since you could just provide trichogram stats, as any honest and credible scientist would do.

When I see a pic like that which is supposed to demonstrate effectiveness, I get a strong urge to report the company (not just in this case, but generally in this industry of charlatans) to the authorities. So much effort and resources wasted on half assed attempts of scamming people.

(sorry for the rambling, but there are no standards in this thread anyway)

TommyJones

My Regimen
Reaction score

This is a very farfetched, not to say delusional way of thinking.

They are pretty much marketing it as a product which does wonders for younger population. Significant portion of people already start balding in their 20s and are worried about it, which is noticeable from the demographics of these hairloss forums. And its known that, for most people with aggressive hairloss genetics, most of the loss occurs earlier, and later on it stabilizes. Which is where brotzu and crew jump in to prove cessation of hairloss, lol.

- Brotzu, Fidia or their followers: "Look at this, the patient's hair looks much better after only 6 months of using."
- skeptical observer and a potential customer: "Uhhm, not really, can't tell because the pic is bad and seems like it was manipulated with."
- Brotzu, Fidia or their followers: "OK, but at least it stopped the occuring loss and stabilized the situation! Can't deny that!"

Lol. Just btfo.

Besides, they could have found a guy with very little hair left as well. Not people who are right in the middle (nw3-4), where you can do miracles just by letting the hair grow or parting the sides differently.

I'm legitimately tempted to make an experiment and try to create the impression of having regrown hair myself, just by messing with wetness of the hair, parting and combovers, lighting and angles, and photoshopping. I'm barely a NW2 and with most of the density for now, and my hair can go from that of a 16 year old to an imminent NW4 progression.

Last edited:

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought that magic and real love existed when I was a kid. Does that matter now? Your comparisons just suck.

Man, jokes really fly over your head.

This is a very farfetched, not to say delusional way of thinking.

It's pretty crazy that the Turkish-foreskin "ReBoost" was quickly thrown out by the community for the scam that it was, but this, despite so far being demonstrated to be useless, is so fervently defended.

Reactions: br1

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They've posted a picture of a 47-year old guy but works best on younger people. Why not send them the worst pictures first to prepare them for THE real gainz? Marketing geniuses!

You're all just haterz with limp dicks. All of you.

Last edited:

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
trichogram

Never ever say this word in brotzu thread again. Ever.

Trichogram is too professional and factual. With trichogram, there is no way I can interpret effectiveness of this lotion based on my emotions and my cognitive dissonance. Cmon limp dick, haven't you seen the picture?

The hype is real, I'm telling you.

Last edited: