Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen the pictures and they're pretty remarkable. I now have no doubt the 5 year claim is accurate. Imagine 2018 Patrick Stewart with the hair of 2013 Patrick stewart. Or 2018 Paul Scheer with the hair of 2013 Paul Scheer. That's how effective it is.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen the pictures and they're pretty remarkable. I now have no doubt the 5 year claim is accurate. Imagine 2018 Patrick Stewart with the hair of 2013 Patrick stewart. Or 2018 Paul Scheer with the hair of 2013 Paul Scheer. That's how effective it is.
4654.jpg

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi! I´ve also seen that photo and it´s way better than the one we saw after SITRI. But, hey, there are almost 100 guys who have seen it as well. It was about a month ago if I´m not wrong and of course I deleted it to avoid temptation (I didn´t even share it with my brother, so please don´t ask me for that cause I don´t have it).

One more time: some of us have seen a much promising development due to the use of the Brotzion. How would I define what I saw? Well, I don´t remember its details but, as I told you before, what I saw was much better: the guy got more hair in just six months. Can´t be more specific and he looked well, sorry.

But that´s no legend, now it´s up to you to believe us or not...

We do, yours sincerely: the Stonecutters :)

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi! I´ve also seen that photo and it´s way better than the one we saw after SITRI. But, hey, there are almost 100 guys who have seen it as well. It was about a month ago if I´m not wrong and of course I deleted it to avoid temptation (I didn´t even share it with my brother, so please don´t ask me for that cause I don´t have it).

One more time: some of us have seen a much promising development due to the use of the Brotzion. How would I define what I saw? Well, I don´t remember its details but, as I told you before, what I saw was much better: the guy got more hair in just six months. Can´t be more specific and he looked well, sorry.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Why do you guys make a secret out of it and not just share it? Did the person who sent the picture trust you not to send it further or what? I dont get it. Also its hard to tell if u are trolling or not.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've also seen them and agree with everything Clockwise has said. The reason people have seen them is because they were leaked.

So the homemade lotion results don't conflict this opinion then ?

"Homemade" lotion, come on...be real here, you're gonna assume this is going to be effective on two screenshots of a random guy with a mysterious homemade lotion ? What about real data on S-Equol, L-Cartinine and Giuseppe semen ?

No matter how much LiPoSomEs THeY PuT iN Dis, those ingredients are so f*****g weak...No way it can provide a decent cosmetic improvement, subject has been discussed over and over....

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you guys make a secret out of it and not just share it? Did the person who sent the picture trust you not to send it further or what? I dont get it. Also its hard to tell if u are trolling or not.

I think he is just kidding, just a joke about the secrecy of those who supposedly have seen the photos of the results.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
BroBros say that they are not kidding.
7 people (in a secret group) saw the photos and had to sign some legal agreement or something. One of them is a trusted member here.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Homemade" lotion, come on...be real here, you're gonna assume this is going to be effective on two screenshots of a random guy with a mysterious homemade lotion ? What about real data on S-Equol, L-Cartinine and Giuseppe semen ?

No matter how much LiPoSomEs THeY PuT iN Dis, those ingredients are so f*****g weak...No way it can provide a decent cosmetic improvement, subject has been discussed over and over....

Are you sure they are weak ? Got any paper ? Comparing to fins, how much weaker, 10x ? Serious question.

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw the pics too. Those who saw were told not to share or else we would not get info in the future and it seems we all kept our word. Few guys on here on lunatics so what show ultimate pessimists who abuse anybody who says anything positive .

The abusive lunatics your talking about is all top posters in this thread it seems. Probably because they are hideously bald, and know that they wont profit one bit from the lotion and cant stand the fact that others might get a new product that can help them.

INT

Reaction score
When did being critical and only believing something when you see it for yourself become abusive?

BinguBoyX

My Regimen
Reaction score

Man, I wish i was apart of the group that got to see leaked pics f***. Lord brotzu ssaaveee ME!