Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this not why people are back on the hype train? That and some guy on a forum saying, “I confirm it will be released in October”? Seriously? Have I missed something??

How about the brand new TriNov being with under WIPO quite recently (June-July). How easy / cheap it is to register a brand name with WIPO ?

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't believe that this looks like it might actually be coming soon. It would be a godsend for diffuse thinners like myself who aren't willing to risk propecia.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't believe that this looks like it might actually be coming soon. It would be a godsend for diffuse thinners like myself who aren't willing to risk propecia.
Based on what evidence?

The only semi-official presentation we had was Sitri and that was a sh*t show. I entered this thread with enough hair to cover my scalp. Current status: shaving every 3 days.

INT

Reaction score
Does anyone here have any idea how easy it is to buy a domain? Seriously? This is what people are on about? A blank f*****g website?! Beps has been online multiple times—breaking his streak of dormancy after the presentation—and says nothing. All just when this blank website with a domain name that sounds good and the organization is put as Fidia.

Wait? That is it? This is why people are hyped again? If so, then I know I will not have to read back on the other pages.

ghosthairkillah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait? That is it? This is why people are hyped again? If so, then I know I will not have to read back on the other pages.
The "hype" is because Fidia has registered a product name which correlates with being a treatment for hair and that they registered a domain matching the name.

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone here have any idea how easy it is to buy a domain? Seriously? This is what people are on about? A blank f*****g website?! Beps has been online multiple times—breaking his streak of dormancy after the presentation—and says nothing. All just when this blank website with a domain name that sounds good and the organization is put as Fidia.

Do you seriously think Fidia bought a domain to cyber squat or whatever you wanna call it?

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At this point I don't think there is any doubt that the lotion will eventually be released, the only problems are the ones regarding efficacy and real benefit to Androgenetic Alopecia. I really hope it is true maintainance without sides.

The Italian forum shares a story of a woman whose son had alopecia areata and it apparently regrew all of her hair and then maintained without a flare up again (presumably by continued use). It seems a bit far fetched that this account is anything other than genuine. That is not to say it will definitely work on Androgenetic Alopecia but it would be a bizarre move on the part of fidia to risk the integrity of a viable solution for one problem by lying about its efficacy with regard to another.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The Italian forum shares a story of a woman whose son had alopecia areata and it apparently regrew all of her hair and then maintained without a flare up again (presumably by continued use). It seems a bit far fetched that this account is anything other than genuine. That is not to say it will definitely work on Androgenetic Alopecia but it would be a bizarre move on the part of fidia to risk the integrity of a viable solution for one problem by lying about its efficacy with regard to another.

Holy sh*t, this post bring me back two years ago...but without my hair

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score

The weird thing is that they did not disclose the fb link of the mentioned story. It made me wondering

gagost02

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• brotzu  cristoforetti.jpg
    brotzu cristoforetti.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 505

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
*last month*
“f*** FIDIA AND BROTZU”
*this month*
“OMG they registered a web domain I love Fidia now!”

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread is where we all come to laugh after sobbing in tears all day for our baldness. This thread will go on forever, it’s a beacon of light in an otherwise dark world. I’m proud to be part of it. Future generations around page 78000 will come back here and find us, learn how it all started, how FIDIA may never saved our hair but it became the biggest meme the follicular world has ever seen.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s why I asked if anyone knew how simple it is to setup a domain and name it whatever and fill in the blanks however you want. Try it.
And that they bought a domain and we found out the name of the lotion as well.