Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
In terms of release date this changes nothing in my opinion, that's not to say it won't be October however it's worth cutting all the stuff from Beps, clockwise etc. and looking at the concrete stuff. We know they have a product candidate expected to be completed by 2018, by April they evidently had completed their trials. We know they are releasing a product called TriNov for hair and have purchased the domain through which to market it. But we could still be months for all we know, my Father works quite high up in a pharmaceutical company and delays are relatviely common. It is also worth saying that communication with the sufferers through trials is highly unusual if done at all. Put it this way, a company released a once monthly injection to prevent chronic migraines, there was no marketing or communication, just one day they received approval and it is now available for use.

This and Shiseido are the only hopes in 2018 and 2019 and maybe up to end of 2020. It is worth the attention. and most importantly, we know the project lotion is still alive, rather than completely DEAD as assumed by many haters here.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Brand name TRINOV application status - pending

View attachment 97868

OK i got another evidence that TRINOV is a hair loss product from fidia,
i found in the website analyzer that the website (domain name) Trinovcapelli.com is reserved by Fidia Farmaceutici Spa since the 01 August 2018 !!!!
Capelli in italian means hair :)

here's the link :
https://wa-com.com/trinovcapelli.com

View attachment 97869

This is some serious creeping on fidia. If that was a person, it would be grounds for a restraining order. Lol, Love it!

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
#brotzuGangIsBack

giphy.gif

McBald

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn! I became member of this forum to be part of the biggest meme on the internet and it seems like it's really going to be released :O

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That´s the spirit, the hype train can´t be stopped. It is coming guys!

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    905.5 KB · Views: 230