Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

THALL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
for me it sounds like they wanted to create a scam, but they didnt realize how strong and how versed the online hair loss community is. it makes absolutely no sense not to give information out. i think they will not move on with this scam. imagine: you have made a trial, with brilliant outcomes, the lotion is stable and you will bring it to market in october, nobody would sit there and be aware of publishing the outcomes. if we are honest, we know that this is sh*t, like so many other things before.
LOL do you really think the online Hairloss comunity is "strong"? We are literally 20 people replying to each other in the same thread

luca10

Established Member
Reaction score
What I can tell you, is that Fidia are still testing the lotion. They want it to last for three years (shelf-life), the recipe they got for two years wasen’t good enough for them - therefore this long term delay.

With that said, they are at the same time in the release-process because the testingtime are/or very soon over. So beside this last step, they organize for the produktion, packeting, marketing etc aswell.

I think this is delayed until 2019

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What I can tell you, is that Fidia are still testing the lotion. They want it to last for three years (shelf-life), the recipe they got for two years wasen’t good enough for them - therefore this long term delay.

With that said, they are at the same time in the release-process because the testingtime are/or very soon over. So beside this last step, they organize for the produktion, packeting, marketing etc aswell.
They've been "fixing" the shelf-life, stability etc. since 2015. And they will be able to extend the shelf-life in just couple of months? Right before the release? Sounds too good to be true.

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

There is no end to this. We've heard the word "soon" every week since 2016. They now supposedly have a lotion with a shelf life of two years and now they want three ??? I trust you Clockwise but I'm not sure if I trust FIDIA.

"They are the same time in the release-process"

What release process? They haven't made any announcements on when they plan on releasing. If they made an official announcement that the lotion will be released October and it's because they wanna test it to last longer, I'd understand. But after giving a disappointing presentation and not giving ANY official announcements, how are we to believe there is any release process?

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you imagine if it had a shelf life of 10 years though? That would be absolutely amazing. I hope they wait to find out because that would set an unprecedented standard for cosmetic hair products. Fidia knows what they're doing. The hair loss market is going to be in the palm of their hands when they release it in 2026

Ortega45

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does this mean that the rumored price of 100€ would be for a lotion that lasts for +2 years of daily use?
Probably not, so what's the point?

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are people complaining about the fragrance LOL? Would you rather apply a foul-smelling lotion to your head every day? I swear some people are just too retarded LOL

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If true, thats honestly weak on fidias part. They want a product that will sit on shelves for 3 years cause guess what, IT WILL sit on shelves for 3 years because nobody will buy ineffective lotion.
Makes it cheaper for them in the long run so they wont have to renew a non selling supply as often.
Really if they knew it worked it wouldnt need a shelf life of more than 6 months because it would seel instantly and be in such high demand they would have to constantly produce it.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*****g Fidia bullshit again. First they have stability issues and when they solve it and can have it stable for 2 f*****g years, more than most products on the market, they want to extend it for another year.

Just wtf.