Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think finasteride would not interfere with the gains in the gym. DHT is not anabolic, I make good gains on finasteride and I am lean (~12% BF). Also know of a few friends who are on finasteride and they also workout and have good gains.

Finasteride increases free testo so it should help.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Guys! It´s easier than that.

Can anybody ask Bola if the guy from Bellicapelli who was at SITRI one week ago saw Brotzu´s son? How is his hair?

If he is using the lotion (and I think, but I´m not sure he even told us here he got/"recovered" 2 Norwoods) his hair must have improved.

Thanks!

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys! It´s easier than that.

Can anybody ask Bola if the guy from Bellicapelli who was at SITRI one week ago saw Brotzu´s son? How is his hair?

If he is using the lotion (and I think, but I´m not sure he even told us here he got/"recovered" 2 Norwoods) his hair must have improved.

Thanks!

Brotzu's son wasn't at Sitri

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Brotzu's son wasn't at Sitri

Thanks! Then we must look for him as if he would be Waldo xD

YXv1g3L.png

By the way, I would like to know what Brotzu (and you, of course) thinks about sebum because I´ve been thinking about cleaning my temples with micellar cleanising water or something like that. Do you it will work?

Yep, that´s how desperate I´m... :(

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks! Then we must look for him as if he would be Waldo xD

View attachment 86252

By the way, I would like to know what Brotzu (and you, of course) thinks about sebum because I´ve been thinking about cleaning my temples with micellar cleanising water or something like that. Do you it will work?

Thats basically make up remover isn't it ? Cant say i know anything useful about sebum production - Although i came across a study a few weeks ago about nizarol reducing its production by around 20%

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotzu son had the presentation before the conference.
If he did not, he would not have posted it here immediatelly after it was over.
He saw it all, the terrible results and still said, today you will known what I had known for many years.
That made me lose all hope in this product.The thread is also dying.

T
No, I doubt that it will do something, especially for the temples that are next to impossible to regrow. There is absolutely nothing that works without side effects. If you are not that bad in Norwood scale and have some hairs on your head, no matter what thickness, you could try hair fibers and dermmatch, it sucks (application and lightning detections are biggest offenders), but it is better than nothing, especially if you have a small bald spot.
I'm spending my money on hair systems when my scalp gets slick bald and that may happen very soon. I've exhausted all of my option.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if my hair loss has slowed down/became less aggressive during the last 6 months.. In late 2016/early 2017 I had the burning sensation nearly constantly and an incredible amount of dandruff (my head looked horrible, looked like it was snowing, very red etc) and itching all the time. but since around summer last year the dandruff became less and less and I haven't had any dandruff for a few months now. Haven't had the burning sensation for a loooong time either. Is it possible my hair loss is less aggressive now? On minoxidil 5% since October and haven't lost any ground since, even improved slightly especially recently a bit, it barely itches anymore except on the back of my head which is in the immune zone anyway (dry skin in the winter).

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if my hair loss has slowed down/became less aggressive during the last 6 months.. In late 2016/early 2017 I had the burning sensation nearly constantly and an incredible amount of dandruff (my head looked horrible, looked like it was snowing, very red etc). but since around summer last year the dandruff became less and less and I haven't had any dandruff for a few months now. Haven't had the burning sensation for a loooong time either. Is it possible my hair loss is less aggressive now? On minoxidil 5% since October and haven't lost any ground since, even improved slightly especially recently a bit.
Happened to me too over 7 years of hairloss. In my case, the hair loss became slower, yet still continued. I was also on Minoxidil.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That´s my problem! I was more or less ok, but then boom! In less than a year I´ve lost so much hair in one of my temples. It sucks because I´ve been on finasteride since 2010 and without this lotion I have no backup plan. I´m not going to use minoxidil I´m so scared about its effects.

Heat06

Established Member
Reaction score
but do their dicks all work?

Mine works just fine, but I only take .5mg EOD. Took .5mg ED for 3 years though and the only issues I’ve had during that time were brain fog, missing morning wood and dong strength not as strong compared to without finasteride. Finasteride does impact the dong to a certain degree, but for me nothing like some of the dudes I’ve seen post and complain about on here. Then again, they probably were taking a full 1mg which I can definitely see ED being an issue at full dose.

0.5MG EOD has literally kept the hair I have intact. Without it, I most certainly would be bald. Going to keep using finasteride until another solution presents itself, which I doubt I will see anytime soon. I can deal with minor brain fog and a dong that functions just fine than no brain fog, a return of morning wood, but yet a full coldasac on my head without finasteride.

Life is about choices. Make one. To each their own. I want to keep my goddamn hair.

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just got back to this threat man!
I remember being told about why this lotion would be a game changer, since it uses liposomes to attack locally the androgens in the root of the hair. After all, that's what we didn't have with the big3, local action, and besides local action, idk how much better is this lotion better than the current anti androgen treatments.

This whole thing only brought me more questions than ever and made me question the essence of Androgenic Hairloss. Admiting that italian "potion" works as it is supposed to work means that the hair has nothing that we know of that stops it from growing back.
If it doesn't grow back with local treatment (at the root) it's because the follicle is dead beyond recovery OR there is something else that we are not taking in consideration in the science of hairloss (either because we are ignoring or we just don't know it's even a problem, like we didn't know PGE2 was a thing before 2012).
With modern science so well evolved nowdays, I find it hard to believe that we will still find a new chemical culprit for hairloss. Sometimes i think trying to find a treatment for hairloss is like tryint to find a treatment for aging. You just can't prevent aging. By default, it's on your dna to age, the telomeres only devide so many times (50 to 70).
But we keep dreaming with other people's hairloss success stories.

I didn't base my optimism here with faith like many others. I really thought that this thing could be a game changer because I was thinking on the people that don't get good results with the big3 and many other treatments. My idea for those people's unfortunate fate was that their hair roots had A LOT more androgen receptors than the people that see results with the current treatments that wouldn't have so many androgen receptors and therefore, just eliminating a good portion of androgens in the general area of the root of the hair would be enough to see good results.
Now this lotion comes and says: "hey, i killed all the androgens in the hair root , it's still not growing".
I say: Well, then, back to the drawing board with you

PS: congrats for the woman's recovery, it looks great and at least some good thing out of this parody thread

Last edited:

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That´s my problem! I was more or less ok, but then boom! In less than a year I´ve lost so much hair in one of my temples. It sucks because I´ve been on finasteride since 2010 and without this lotion I have no backup plan. I´m not going to use minoxidil I´m so scared about its effects.
May I ask if taking dutasteride would be overkill? Saw an old threat with a young guy (in his early 20's) that had great success, got temples regrowth and all.

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Such a waste of posts. Close this thread and ban anyone that mentions the name of Brotzu or Fidia.
I agree but that's like saying "ban anyone that mentions Mohammed or Islam" because for some people, this theme as become a religion.
I'm going to leave ignore this threat from now on and maybe in a month check to see if the old italian man learned how to make a scientific presentation with clear photos and data and nothing ambiguous/relative like ("the study showed good results").
it's still puzzling me on how local direct hair root treatment... didnt bring the results I was expecting.:confused:

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mine works just fine, but I only take .5mg EOD. Took .5mg ED for 3 years though and the only issues I’ve had during that time were brain fog, missing morning wood and dong strength not as strong compared to without finasteride. Finasteride does impact the dong to a certain degree, but for me nothing like some of the dudes I’ve seen post and complain about on here. Then again, they probably were taking a full 1mg which I can definitely see ED being an issue at full dose.

0.5MG EOD has literally kept the hair I have intact. Without it, I most certainly would be bald. Going to keep using finasteride until another solution presents itself, which I doubt I will see anytime soon. I can deal with minor brain fog and a dong that functions just fine than no brain fog, a return of morning wood, but yet a full coldasac on my head without finasteride.

Life is about choices. Make one. To each their own. I want to keep my goddamn hair.

Doesn't .5mg of finasteride supress DHT exactly the same amount ?.. so shouldnt side effects be equal to the suggested 1mg dose ?

Jnix

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just got back to this threat man!
I remember being told about why this lotion would be a game changer, since it uses liposomes to attack locally the androgens in the root of the hair. After all, that's what we didn't have with the big3, local action, and besides local action, idk how much better is this lotion better than the current anti androgen treatments.

This whole thing only brought me more questions than ever and made me question the essence of Androgenic Hairloss. Admiting that italian "potion" works as it is supposed to work means that the hair has nothing that we know of that stops it from growing back.
If it doesn't grow back with local treatment (at the root) it's because the follicle is dead beyond recovery OR there is something else that we are not taking in consideration in the science of hairloss (either because we are ignoring or we just don't know it's even a problem, like we didn't know PGE2 was a thing before 2012).
With modern science so well evolved nowdays, I find it hard to believe that we will still find a new chemical culprit for hairloss. Sometimes i think trying to find a treatment for hairloss is like tryint to find a treatment for aging. You just can't prevent aging. By default, it's on your dna to age, the telomeres only devide so many times (50 to 70).
But we keep dreaming with other people's hairloss success stories.

I didn't base my optimism here with faith like many others. I really thought that this thing could be a game changer because I was thinking on the people that don't get good results with the big3 and many other treatments. My idea for those people's unfortunate fate was that their hair roots had A LOT more androgen receptors than the people that see results with the current treatments that wouldn't have so many androgen receptors and therefore, just eliminating a good portion of androgens in the general area of the root of the hair would be enough to see good results.
Now this lotion comes and says: "hey, i killed all the androgens in the hair root , it's still not growing".
I say: Well, then, back to the drawing board with you

PS: congrats for the woman's recovery, it looks great and at least some good thing out of this parody threat

I laughed at "potion", but I think it was more of that nervous/sad laugh.