Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
We could dislike the sh*t out of him and accelerate the release.
Do it
1DCDB510-75D7-425D-A1B0-F3223B76EB5A.gif

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Clockwise I know G.Brotzu said that stability had been solved last year by him and his father but have you asked / he said if there are any other technical problems in the lotions production that haven't been mentioned ? If not then presumably we should just be waiting for marketing etc..

I've sent him a couple messages about this to him this week however I don't think he.s replying to anyone else apart from yourself

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Clockwise I know G.Brotzu said that stability had been solved last year by him and his father but have you asked / he said if there are any other technical problems in the lotions production that haven't been mentioned ? If not then presumably we should just be waiting for marketing etc..

I've sent him a couple messages about this to him this week however I don't think he.s replying to anyone else apart from yourself

The real--and only, as far as I'm concerned--problem here, is that Fidia has made absolutely zero mention about this product. The last mention they made was about envisioning product development being completed by 2018. And yet, before or after the presentation regarding it, not a single mention. If Fidia would break this silence, hinting either at dissolution or continued development, however vaguely, this would all be a lot better. But they're sh*t and for some reason cannot release any statement, no matter how vague, even though they know people are pissed off and wondering what the hell they're doing.

staresatwalls

My Regimen
Reaction score
At this point I think we have established that Fidia corp. is a bunch of sons of b****s.

Address: Via Ponte della Fabbrica, 3/A, 35031 Abano Terme PD, Italy

Is it a criminal offense in Italy to shower someone's property with spoiled eggs and tomato and loosely sealed stinky garbage sacs?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Ollie, hows it going? Good news is that I was told that I don't have DUPA given the affected areas are to consentrated/quick with loss. I do however, have nw2 receding hairline. Basically, it was my morning bedhead, that sparsed the look of my hair giving the impression I was balding on sides. Also I have low density, thick curly hair when cut short appears sparse.

Do you think I should hop on finasteride though dude & hold out with it till better options?

Hey man. Well that's good news you don't have Dupa . Nw2 isn't too bad either - I'm closing in on nw3 myself. I too have pretty sparse hair on my sides so when I get it shaved to a 3 -4 it can look pretty see through .

Like you though I've thought long and hard about finasteride but just can't bring myself to take it . A big reason for me to not even try it is I'm very fitness orientated and don't want to interfere with the possibility of strength and muscle loss . Instead I take RU and as of recently I've added topical cetirizine to my regime. At best so far it's maintaining ...

You could always try finasteride and come off it if you notice sides

Last edited:

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you get topical cetirizine? Are there any known sides?

Some countries you can buy 1% topical cetirizine . I however can't , so I ground up cetirizine pills and put them in alcohol and PG (80:20) . I make it daily due to cetirizine apparently breaking down the cetirizine.

Have a look st the study in the main thread if you haven't .

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll take a look thanks.

Just any alcohol will do? Wonder if the oral solution will do?

You get any sides?

Last edited:

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some countries you can buy 1% topical cetirizine . I however can't , so I ground up cetirizine pills and put them in alcohol and PG (80:20) . I make it daily due to cetirizine apparently breaking down the cetirizine.

Have a look st the study in the main thread if you haven't .
What's your view on it?

Does it help in any way?

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
not sure exactly what this is but it does show what a fucked up shitty company fidia is, somebody posted it on ieson.

anton7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Like you though I've thought long and hard about finasteride but just can't bring myself to take it . A big reason for me to not even try it is I'm very fitness orientated and don't want to interfere with the possibility of strength and muscle loss . Instead I take RU and as of recently I've added topical cetirizine to my regime. At best so far it's maintaining ...

I'm taking Finasteride and I weight train with no issues. Maybe the only issue is it takes a bit more effort to drop body fat %.

br1

Reaction score
Hey man. Well that's good news you don't have Dupa . Nw2 isn't too bad either - I'm closing in on nw3 myself. I too have pretty sparse hair on my sides so when I get it shaved to a 3 -4 it can look pretty see through .

I think finasteride would not interfere with the gains in the gym. DHT is not anabolic, I make good gains on finasteride and I am lean (~12% BF). Also know of a few friends who are on finasteride and they also workout and have good gains.