shookwun

Reaction score
gooby lotion

we should of read through the fine lines the moment they mentioned lotion

Paulywally

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, all hope is lost gentlemen.

For what its worth, I don’t believe hair loss is genetic and i don’t believe DHT is the culprit. I think its related to mental illness.

I think its a negative effect of stress and aniexty. Kind of like acne. I think the reason many men don’t find success regrowing their hair is because of inflammatory damage in the sub dermal layer of the skin. Its not that the follicle dies but more that scar tissue under the skin interferes with healthy skin function. In the same way we can’t reverse aging skin or sun damaged skin or things like acne scaring and strech marks, we also can not reverse the damage of hair loss.

I think the best remedy is rest, healthy relationships and a balanced life. Most people are trying to function in a society that is not good for low stress.

I know im right because I lived it. I started to worry about my hair when I was 24. I went on propecia for 8 months on and off, tried a hair laser and tried 5% rogaine for one night but i stopped that because my heart was pounding all night, i read the next day it was a side effect and threw it out. I came to a point where I was hiding inside and not living my life so I said forget it and went out and started living. For 12 years i was fine, i had about 90% full density and no one would say i had a hair problem, i didnt use anything, just stayed positve and stopped thinking about it. Then a few years ago i went through a tramatic event and i started to worry about it again, since then ive lost about 40% density. Im really depressed now and seriously considering ending my life. I think dysfunctional people shouldn’t be alive as they interfere with the state of healthy people and reek havic on society.

I think brotzu lotion only works because it increases sub dermal blood flow which moderalty helps skin function as it helps induce a slightly positve effect in the skin environment. Thats why the results are always so meagre. If you have scar tissue interfering with skin function, increasing blood supply around the damaged tissue will only have minor positive effect, But at least it would help a little and for some of us just that little bit of help might have been enough to help calm us and reduce stress which is the main culprit.

What im getting at is Fidia is wrong to think hair loss is not a life threatening disease. It can induce body dysmorphia which has one of the highest suicude rates, 4 times higher than other mental illnesses such as schizophrenia.

Im sorry everyone here is suffering, none of us derseve this. I wish you all well and hope you find peace in life.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What im getting at is Fidia is wrong to think hair loss is not a life threatening disease. It can induce body dysmorphia which has one of the highest suicude rates, 4 times higher than other mental illnesses such as schizophrenia.

Im sorry everyone here is suffering, none of us derseve this. I wish you all well and hope you find peace in life.
You don't know what it means to lose it at 17. At 23 I'm still manchild and a shadow of my former self. My peers think that I'm insane because I behave like them and not 30 year old man. The good thing is that I'm not totally bald, but in a year or two I'll be.

And yes you're right about stress. I started losing it after a very stressful event and it shed like crazy when I went to hard insomnia lasting for months. I also kept hidden murderous rage within myself that also may have contributed to it, plus I was very emotional and cried even watching TV shows since my early teens to early 20s.

Our brains trigger chemical reactions in the body and thyroid gland, those reactions trigger sh*t like diseases. Yes, read neurology that is the truth, our shitty brains are responsible for the hormones, they are responsible for male pattern baldness. How the f*** could I tell my body to balance everything that was broken. There is no f*****g way.

Last edited:

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lots of people have stress in their lives, work hard don’t get enough sleep, rest etc., yet they don’t lose their hair- it’s genetic. Be patient and wait to see when Fidia will release the brotion....hopefully this year! We need to stay positive it’s all we have until something is finally marketed.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Clockwise, have you stopped talking to Brotzu? I mean, I know he doesn’t have anything to tell us that we don’t already know, I’m just asking because I like to pretend there’s still hope. It’s the alcohol.

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For what its worth, I don’t believe hair loss is genetic and i don’t believe DHT is the culprit. I think its related to mental illness.

hardcore bs

For 12 years i was fine, i had about 90% full density and no one would say i had a hair problem, i didnt use anything, just stayed positve and stopped thinking about it. Then a few years ago i went through a tramatic event and i started to worry about it again, since then ive lost about 40% density.

hardcore delusions

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you tried finasteride Father ?
Never tried finasteride because of the sides and now it's too late

I perform communion of pizza and Coca Cola every weekend in prayer for the second coming of the hair god

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How many trial, phases does a company go through during clinical trials before a product is released?

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Never tried finasteride because of the sides and now it's too late

I perform communion of pizza and Coca Cola every weekend in prayer for the second coming of the hair god

Minoxidil has done you nothing? Over how long? No damage or benefit?

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil has done you nothing? Over how long? No damage or benefit?
minoxidil maybe slowed down my loss a little bit. But I had very aggressive hair loss

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
minoxidil maybe slowed down my loss a little bit. But I had very aggressive hair loss

'Had'? Have you already passed over to the side of no return? I'm 23, and since Brotzu's taken one huge sh*t all over everyone's expectations, I'm trying to convince myself to pick up minoxidil soon. Hate hearing how many people it seems to be useless for, though. Really not interested in getting my hair accustomed to something that doesn't work and getting stuck. Ahhh this hell.