Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
people are studying the patents. the lotion isnt gonna produce itself
Well when someone can get their hands on enough equol to produce multiple batches without selling their house, a sonicator, and is able to solve the stability issue all on their own, we might be on to something. Sadly that doesn’t seem like a possibility however

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well when someone can get their hands on enough equol to produce multiple batches without selling their house, a sonicator, and is able to solve the stability issue all on their own, we might be on to something. Sadly that doesn’t seem like a possibility however
Don’t need the stability fix if we ship it in dry ice and keep in the fridge one month at a time. We’re working on it

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let’s take a poll..

Who thinks Brotzu lotion will be released:
This summer
October
Sometime 2019
Never

BinguBoyX

My Regimen
Reaction score
they already told those fkers october, if it doesnt come out october ill be CHEESED. my god if it comes out october that will be the best bday gift i could ask for. take my fking money.

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let’s take a poll..

Who thinks Brotzu lotion will be released:
This summer
October
Sometime 2019
Never
Screen Shot 2018-04-21 at 2.44.17 AM.png

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are we still here?

Just to suffer...Every night, i can feel my scalp, my hair, even my follicles, the hairline i've lost, the density i've lost...won't stop hurting, it's like they're all still there...you feel it too, don't you ?