Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This one woman is much smarter than the whole hair loss community. Just look at these disrespectful fags here like Royaume, these drunk and dumb irish lads, 40 yrs old hysterical pussies - they are all balding, which proves that God exists.
you signed up yesterday 37 messages 13 dislikes cop on, you have added nothing of note to the discussion, some of us are disappointed but we are not going on like royuame.

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Aren't you on RU? what do you mean? I don't think I can take the brain fog, and Brotzu hasn't been publicly proven to regrow 3 norwoods

I was...I need to remove it from my Regimen....I started to get really bad tighness in my chest and shortness of breath, which lasted for a good day or so after stopping it...not worth the risk IMO.

Antibydlo

My Regimen
Reaction score
you signed up yesterday 37 messages 13 dislikes cop on, you have added nothing of note to the discussion, some of us are disappointed but we are not going on like royuame.
I don’t care about likes and dislikes as you do, which proves my words about your squad here. Most of dislikes btw from one Royaume-like f** called Headdy.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
He want to hear from her , cuz she is the only female in this thread !
You didn't get it ?
That is some loser sh*t, she posts like one pic who cares? She actually knows a lot about hairloss, but can't seem to fix her own so i don't follow her. Meanwhile let me smash some real life chicks

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was...I need to remove it from my Regimen....I started to get really bad tighness in my chest and shortness of breath, which lasted for a good day or so after stopping it...not worth the risk IMO.
I believe I've heard of that, I wonder why

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why does she even care what a bunch off angry bald bellends from a site such as this thinks?

Most of the weasels on this site are just desperate to put it down and see the poor quality of that presentation as a chance to say "I told you so" and put a small amount of pleasure in their miserable lives.
I think it’s because they were like “i hope brotzu have worst cancers”, “i hope they die” and etc. People basically cursed Brotzu, person who gave her daughter a chance to live normal life. People are ignorant.

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it’s because they were like “i hope brotzu have worst cancers”, “i hope they die” and etc. People basically cursed Brotzu, person who gave her daughter a chance to live normal life. People are ignorant.

People like that get everything they deserve in life....should never waste your emotional energy on some bald loser venting on a public forum.

I was somewhat dissapointed by the presentation, as Id imagine most were.....but im holding judgement until I see the full results of their trials on younger people and take it from there.....if they are poor....we move on.....ignore the "snake oil" crowd.

FOLLICLOLZ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would anyone with half a brain buy into the image of the geezer tilting his head? That chap is so old his hairloss stabilized 20 years ago lol.

I want a new weapon as much as the next guy but c'mon.

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
This one woman is much smarter than the whole hair loss community. Just look at these disrespectful fags here like Royaume, these drunk and dumb irish lads, 40 yrs old hysterical pussies - they are all balding, which proves that God exists.

You talk about being smart then you use insults like drunk and fags.
You talk about being smart then go further and say that these things along with balding proves God exists.

Can you see the contradictions in your message. Do you have the intellectual capacity to understand this?

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You talk about being smart then you use insults like drunk and fags.
You talk about being smart then go further and say that these things along with balding proves God exists.

Can you see the contractions in your message. Do you have the intellectual capacity to understand this?
Man dont even try to argue with him or arrade two fools who have added nothing knowledgeable to the forum, arrade signed up just over a month ago and has near 500 posts, that should tell you enough, empty vessels make most noise.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

what dosage were you using, a lot per day ?

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
I keep reading on here how lots of guys will be able to get the 'chics' once Brotzu lotion or someother will work.

Well can I respectively suggest that it's not the lack of hair on your head failing to succeed with these women but the fruitcake mentally unstable minds that are all too clear to see on here in so many posts.

Some of ye need therapy before sorting out your hairloss issues.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t care about likes and dislikes as you do, which proves my words about your squad here. Most of dislikes btw from one Royaume-like f** called Headdy.

What's with the "f**" remark? You are a disgusting piece of work. Get the hell off this forum.