Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

soo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
can somebody give me a short summary of everything new about the lotion? haven't been here for a while and this thread is just exploding.. no time to scroll back to everything. No fun sarcastic comments please, just if it really cracks me up

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
can somebody give me a short summary of everything new about the lotion? haven't been here for a while and this thread is just exploding.. no time to scroll back to everything. No fun sarcastic comments please, just if it really cracks me up

Short version: The lotion is total bullshit.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
You gonna give it a go? I’m on the fence since well, f*****g nothing works for me

Yerrr, as soon as I see if the supplier that @IdealForehead used is legit. I will just dump it in some ethanol and see if it does anything at maybe 1, 2%...

The PGE/DGLA part of the lotion is too complicated for my knowledge. I'm not sure about the difference between PGE1/PGE2, and I also don't know if it's true that DGLA has most of the benefits of PGE1 as Brotzu claims, so it's hard to know how much of the (theoretical) results would come from that part of the lotion. But the equol part in its own sounds promising and I don't believe its full potential has been realized.

Lance Vance Dance

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fidia bought the lotion and the rights, right? Why would a pharamaceutical company purchase a lotion that didn’t work and proceed with the trials lol? If it didn’t actually work would they even have gone sitri? could of easily let the hype build and sold it people would of purchased, maybe not as many but money would of still been made if it was a bust, some things don’t add up...