Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Fkdup

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My finest work yet.
I’m crying with laughter.
Do you think he’ll use it on the packaging?

Holy hell. To hell with the results. It has the fragrance ,it has no side effects (no intended results either) and now it got the @Georgie the gorgeous on packaging too. This will propel brotzu ahead of minoxidil.

THALL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can an italian speaker please help with the translation of the video from the moment 19:23, when the pictures are shown by Brotzu?

Also, I think there is some useful info that we never heard before on slide 12 of the presentation, where the lotion's specificities are presented, the translated version posted by a member is not very clear.
He talks about the manufacturing process of the lotion and the problems they had with incapsulating the molecules in liposomes/stability. He says that the process is not cheap and non easy at all.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy hell. To hell with the results. It has the fragrance ,it has no side effects (no intended results either) and now it got the @Georgie the gorgeous on packaging too. This will propel brotzu ahead of minoxidil.
Might need some tweaking. I’d prefer an open mouth shot over the lower half for dramatic effect.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are too hot, a goddess among us ugly bald men
It makes no sense having you here around us lol
Lol I am but one of you, cursed with shitty genetics and a life of counting fallen hair strands.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh no i’m talking about different forum and different guy, and their version worked for most of people who were in the private group that try alternative lotion
That’s bizarre. I wonder what the difference was.

Recedinghairgrowingbank

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys look at it this way: It could still be a side-free alternative to minoxidil and fina. Isn’t that in itself something to be optimistic about?

You've got a heart of gold
My finest work yet.
I’m crying with laughter.
Do you think he’ll use it on the packaging?

dad-i-think-im-gay-another-gay-down-26224642.png

Extraordinhairy Gentleman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Still don't get the whole affair. As many have said, if it works best on young guys with recent loss, then why show an older guy. Perhaps they wanted to show it still works on older men as well, but at best that should be in addition to younger examples. If you can only show one for whatever reason, then dont make it the old fella, make it the young guy, and offer better angles and image quality while you're at it. If for whatever ridiculous reason they were only allowed to show this, then perhaps explain it and don't hype up the pictures beforehand and then cry ignorance afterwards. Heal our ignorance with better information. If this is a scam it is very poorly executed, if it isn't, which is likely, it is also very poorly executed. I am sure there might be some explanation why the presentation was so bad, and there could be some redemption for the lotion, even if it comes nowhere close to the high hopes that were had by some, but it has certainly gotten off to a very bad start.

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can an italian speaker please help with the translation of the video from the moment 19:23, when the pictures are shown by Brotzu?

Also, I think there is some useful info that we never heard before on slide 12 of the presentation, where the lotion's specificities are presented, the translated version posted by a member is not very clear.
at the end of the video when everyone claps, the second person on the left just realizes that this is nonsense