Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My finest work yet.
I’m crying with laughter.
Do you think he’ll use it on the packaging?

Is this really you? Your hair looks fine now, and tbh I think 99% of men wouldn’t even care if it gets worse and you decide to wear a wig.

shulk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a gf btw
I just think its good to make her.know that she is beatiful with or without hair.

We have to support each other on this community. Selfsteem is usually at a very low level here wich is sad.

You ever tell a bro in here he still looks good?

Recedinghairgrowingbank

My Regimen
Reaction score
28f2qf.jpg

After the Georgie post.

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still want to believe that fidia will show much better results on yonger men after a more prolonged treatment and Brotion will be very helpful for some people.

Am I being naive ?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats the problem, no one shows pics.

But I would do it if the guy posted a depressed post and didnt look that bad on pics

We.need to support each other. We're all on this fight together
You are a sweet human

Elkjaer

My Regimen
Reaction score
I still want to believe that fidia will show much better results on yonger men after a more prolonged treatment and Brotion will be very helpful for some people.

Am I being naive ?

After this presentation, it's very difficult to be optimistic. He presented poor photos and some incoherent statistics, although they had the perfect opportunity to convince all of us.

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it even worth fighting if i refuse to take finasteride? Anything I can take without risking my erections? NW2 with crown thinning.