Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
The lotion does not do the ingredients justice. I believe Equol and PGE have way more potential than what they showed here. It sounds like it may have been more effective in the initial formulation. It's really strange how they managed to make such a poor product.

I will just buy Equol myself and make my own topical for starters.

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
oh, mentally challenged untermensch @Headdy disliking all the posts. Wish you be bald forever, m8, you truly deserve it. It's a bit strange at the age of 33 to behave like a kid.

All posts? I disliked 2 replies of people like you who still believe.
And I will continue to do so, maybe it will help you understand. It's important and you're welcome :)

Recedinghairgrowingbank

My Regimen
Reaction score
Idiot. We all know who he is and you piece of sh*t think it may work for you. You mudt he really retarded. How csn you even call him sir? Csll him b**ch, liar, loser.

Nah finasteride worked for me for the past 1.5 years, look at my profile picture. Call him a "b**ch, liar, loser" yes because saying that to someone on a forum definitely exercises the virtues of courage and justice, well done.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wait an see fidia will release a statement saying further trials are ongoin or some sh*t and i suspect this product may never be released or will be just marketed in italy as its sh*t.

Antibydlo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its over man. I am not joking if I say I wish cancer to all people who trick Androgenetic Alopecia Patients on purpose. You know exactly what kind of a psychological impact Androgenetic Alopecia has on its sufferers. @beps63 I pray every night that you will get a really dangerous disease and if god is really great you will get it. The number 1 a**h** is beps and number 2 his dad. LoL it is really dangerous. Their address, their name, everything is on the patent as far as I can remember. How can this fkxong idiot spread lies for like 2 years? Maybe thats also a punishment by god to make such a fatal mistake to present shitty results?
Number 1 a**h** is your dad who didn’t teach you how to be a man

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
I checked the presentation again and literally I could create even a better fake in 10minutes.

Every „positive“ claim is worthless that I would love to beat the sh*t out of them.
- „more hairs in anagen less in telogen?“ So what?? That means nothing!!
- vellus hair become thick and healthy again. Oh yes motherfucker!! Thats why there is no change in hair diameter ffs
- the poll at the end is so scammy and useless like all scam products, no way to control it. Just random numbers which are trimmed that it looks good and positive
- picture is the biggest joke ive ever seen! Just 100% illusion

I pray to god that ppl of the italian forum beat the sh*t out of them!

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here a answer why we didnt see more pictures.

”Fidia had the test done by a Milanese company, which makes pharmaceutical trials on humans. These are the only photos we received from Fidia. In the congresses, many photos can not be displayed, but statistics are preferred.”

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
And by that you idiot want to say that you will buy the product? Omg why there are so man, fkcing idiots on thid world. Hahahahah did you see their best responder??????? It grows 1 more hair on your dick.
@beps63 the loser has a bald head. I will post his bald head later. This motherfcker clsimed to habe reversed 2 NWs. His bald head is shiny as it was 5 years ago.

Oh Brotzus. Your grandfsthe must be really proud of you two piece of shits.

U were at conference bro?

So lucky that I jumper on topical finasertide and did not cancel hair transplant

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And by that you idiot want to say that you will buy the product? Omg why there are so man, fkcing idiots on thid world. Hahahahah did you see their best responder??????? It grows 1 more hair on your dick.
@beps63 the loser has a bald head. I will post his bald head later. This motherfcker clsimed to habe reversed 2 NWs. His bald head is shiny as it was 5 years ago.

Oh Brotzus. Your grandfsthe must be really proud of you two piece of shits.
You f*****g weirdo i never said i would buy it im just saying fidia will say this, i was one of the few whom publicly doubted this unlike you freak

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

”Fidia had the test done by a Milanese company, which makes pharmaceutical trials on humans. These are the only photos we received from Fidia. In the congresses, many photos can not be displayed, but statistics are preferred.”

Either fidia is messing with the lotion to maximize profit and are just f*****g it up. Or the brotzu family delusional.

Antibydlo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its over man. I dont have a problem with you Clockwise and I am grateful for your work and information but its over. Dont believe this liar. How many times he lied? Tooo many times. I just started. @beps63 I will stop exposing you lil btch. Thsts the beginning. Until the results from shiseido i have enough time to make sure you will not make money with him that scam product.

@Clockwise i will send you his bald head. Hahahaha the lotion did his hair even worse than it was before. Dont trust him. Its over guys.
Dafuq is wrong with you

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its over man. I dont have a problem with you Clockwise and I am grateful for your work and information but its over. Dont believe this liar. How many times he lied? Tooo many times. I just started. @beps63 I will stop exposing you lil btch. Thsts the beginning. Until the results from shiseido i have enough time to make sure you will not make money with him that scam product.

@Clockwise i will send you his bald head. Hahahaha the lotion did his hair even worse than it was before. Dont trust him. Its over guys.
Someone call an ambulance for this guy , he's having an emotional breakdown. Get yourself together ffs. Your a f*****g grown man ..act like it

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is anyone just done with being angry? Guys, it’s time to let this one go. I think Brotzu has genuinely good intentions. He might view the results shown at significant, but for the hairloss sufferer obviously what we view as “good results” is far far harder to attain. I don’t think it was a scam, but I think that many claims made were far too hyperbolised. All in all, we are at least now put out of our misery of wondering. Next.

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
Its over man. I am not joking if I say I wish cancer to all people who trick Androgenetic Alopecia Patients on purpose. You know exactly what kind of a psychological impact Androgenetic Alopecia has on its sufferers. @beps63 I pray every night that you will get a really dangerous disease and if god is really great you will get it. The number 1 a**h** is beps and number 2 his dad. LoL it is really dangerous. Their address, their name, everything is on the patent as far as I can remember. How can this fkxong idiot spread lies for like 2 years? Maybe thats also a punishment by god to make such a fatal mistake to present shitty results?
p
There are still people here who keep defending the motherfcker Brotzu? Are you serious? Wake up idiots! Its over! What are you waiting for? This guy wasted 2 years with lies and you keeep skcing his dick? LoL cant believe it.

Blaming someone else for your own gullibility here.

Antibydlo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is anyone just done with being angry? Guys, it’s time to let this one go. I think Brotzu has genuinely good intentions. He might view the results shown at significant, but for the hairloss sufferer obviously what we view as “good results” is far far harder to attain. I don’t think it was a scam, but I think that many claims made were far too hyperbolised. All in all, we are at least now put out of our misery of wondering. Next.
Depends on what your Norwood is, if you’re 45 year old hairloss sufferer of course it would be hard for you to say the lotion is useful for you. I’m pleased with the results shown by Brotzu! And you as a female should be please more than I. I don’t get you guys!

INT

Reaction score
It's me Royaume.
Ok guys I have to admit that I was wrong. I believed in the loser Brotzu clan. All the nahsayers were right. Congratulation.. I mean you did not win anything but will continue to lose hair but as a man I have to admit it that I believed the Brotzu clan lies.

@beps63 I will pray every night that you and your old dad will get the worst diseases on this planet. I want you to suffer. Sometimes god is really great. I am not lucky with hair but believe it or not. Karma exists. You tricked almost all of us for the last 2 years.

When I saw the picture of your dad at sitri I already saw it on his face :" oh dear, I will f*** my reputation in a few minutes" .... The meme guys could create something on this pic. Our savior brotzu? Dont you dare again to compare even histogen shitty results to the even more purified sh*t results of the brotzus.
@beps63 this loser even dares to write a message a few hours before the meeting begins like NOW you will see what I know for the last years.

BY god, if I were at this conference I would hit the 100 year old man from the stage and if this beps guy was also there I would love to fkcing smash his bald head on the wall.

To the rest of you. It is really importsnt from now on to make everyone aware of these sammers.

And please stop this sh*t like I WiLL try it, maybe it works on younger patients. Its enough! Its over. Brotzus are fkcing liars.

I will post his pictures of brotzus bald head and all the other information that I have. I dont care. I just want to maie sure thst they will not earn a single euro by scamming other young guys.

To be honest I have seen really impressing before and afters from users of the Alternative lotion. I got the pics from a reliable source from this forum. I will not share them because I promise I will not do it but right now it does not matter. Maybe he will post them because right now its over.

DO NOT SUPPORT the brotzu clan. I will spread furthe Information on all other important hair loss sites.

@beps63 its over you lying b*tch.

Credit to Br1, INT and all the other pessimistic users here. As a man I apologize but right now my bets are on aclaris, follica, Shiseido. I am frustrated but thats life.

Dont protect the BROTZUS. Hunt them and expose them.

You are the last person I would want credit from. I also was never pessimistic but realistic. I adjusted my expectations to reality and the reality was never that optimistic. That does not make me a pessimist.

It seems like you have gone from white to black and you are still just as obnoxious as you were when you were still a believer. SInce you wish a horrible disease on the Brotzus and you ask people to hunt them down I am sure you will get banned again soon.

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great business opportuny now for those who actually can source the original ingredients and knows about liposomes. Make a online store and sell that sh*t. I’d buy it.

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score

So where are the statistics? No change in hair diameter, and how about hair counts? We've got no useful statistic.