Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

ghosthairkillah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here a answer why we didnt see more pictures.

”Fidia had the test done by a Milanese company, which makes pharmaceutical trials on humans. These are the only photos we received from Fidia. In the congresses, many photos can not be displayed, but statistics are preferred.”
Could you please get a clarification on the diameter of the hairs? Do miniaturized hairs not restore to their previous diameter?

yulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
Royaume is doing a dirty and unpleasant job (even for him) right now, but I hope it will work.
You go boy. Lure them out.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends on what your Norwood is, if you’re 45 year old hairloss sufferer of course it would be hard for you to say the lotion is useful for you. I’m pleased with the results shown by Brotzu! And you as a female should be please more than I. I don’t get you guys!
I think it could work well for anyone who has mild alopecia. My case is pretty difficult so I don’t have any faith that this would work for me.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great business opportuny now for those who actually can source the original ingredients and knows about liposomes. Make a online store and sell that sh*t. I’d buy it.
A guy on the forum already tried to make it from the patent recipe. Didn’t work.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
A guy on the forum already tried to make it from the patent recipe. Didn’t work.

All you need for equol to work is literally ethanol. The liposomes are only for the DGLA pretty much. And I seriously doubt that if you use enough equol you won't see at least some results.

A lot of people do things wrong and claim "doesn't work", so I take those claims with a grain of salt.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
All you need for equol to work is literally ethanol. The liposomes are only for the DGLA pretty much. And I seriously doubt that if you use enough equol you won't see at least some results.

A lot of people do things wrong and claim "doesn't work", so I take those claims with a grain of salt.
You gonna give it a go? I’m on the fence since well, f*****g nothing works for me

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a feeling that Brotzu and family will show much better results coming from a person who has been using this lotion for more than 12 months and everyone will bow down to lord Brotzu again.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Says the guy who keeps skcing brotzus small dick.

What a shame for Italy. After the turkish dick cream now the italian pussy cream (fidia really sells vagina lotions).

Shame on you brotzu. Read jt and fkck you. And guys calm down. Thats just the way I calm myself. Now I feel much better :D insulting brotzus is really good.

What a f*****g loser you are. Wishing cancer to somebody because of your own stupidity to believe in this lotion. A full head of hair wouldn't change that you are the biggest c*** in this thread.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its over my friend. Stop tricking yourself. I was with you and shared the same opinion but now we should let it go. Accept it that the brotzu clan is a fkcing loser clan
I wasn't tricking myself if you read my comment correctly you know I was being facetious.

Antibydlo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys look at it this way: It could still be a side-free alternative to minoxidil and fina. Isn’t that in itself something to be optimistic about?
minoxidil doesn’t work for me, ain’t going to jump on finasteride, so this could be a cure for me. If I use it for 2 years maybe I will get all the lost hair back