Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
good news guys!

im sure we'll hit 1000 pages today so fidia will release the lotion first thing monday morning!!

woohoo

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
I remember Boots in the UK and Ireland a few years ago start selling this hair treatment. Think it had apple as a main ingredient.

Claimed extensive testing but only on 30 subjects. It was comical.

But seriously heading to a presentation with a case study of 30 and only able to present two subjects, where is the credibility in that.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Guys if you don't see the hair regrowth in the pics you're either blind or delusional. And maintainance is is great for 6 months.

True, but what proof is there that is does maintain anything? What study? Snake oils throughout male pattern baldness history or even things like topical spironolactone have some evidence they might do something. What does this have?

rotrichrich

Reaction score
I call it BS. Look at the photos...

Attachments

• brotzu bs.jpg
    brotzu bs.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 471

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People should chill. We still don't know if it's a scam, but sure the presentation was disappointing. All I want is for it to be released so I can test the damn thing myself.

yulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, please calm down for a moment and look at the overall situation.

Since there was nothing said about launching, I think that this presentation was not made for promoting and preparing the product for launch, but it was focused only on the mechanisms and chemistry.

They didn't attend the presentation to promote it in any freacking way, as you may see, they haven't bragged in any way about it.
So I think that this was just a quick 'pit stop' done by them to inform the scientific audience from Italy that they are working on something. This was not a TV ad, they didn't intend to have this presentation file sent to the public.

So I would say to wait for the moment when they will announce the market launch and see what evidence about they would bring at that moment.

Also, a very important thing to keep in mind, discovered by someone from Ieson - looks like the presentation was created by the PR department, by a lady that has at least 50 years old, so I'm not surprised about the overall looks and provided photos.

ONLY A REAL BALDING MAN COULD'VE IDENTIFIED THE MOST RELEVANT PHOTOS TO PUT IN THAT PRESENTATION to satisfy the balding public.
For anyone else, those receding lines look all the same.

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If there won't be any information regarding the release data in near future (1-2months) I think we can forget about the lotion. Honestly, I'm concerned that there is no any information about further steps. Looks like they indeed have some issues and that's why we have zero info regarding release.

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
my bet is for combover pictures like histogen did, with no visible regrowth. if this lotion could do wonders, the mainstream media would have told us about this lotion.

where are you now bastards? i told you so and you were disliking me. to hell with you!

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People should chill. We still don't know if it's a scam, but sure the presentation was disappointing. All I want is for it to be released so I can test the damn thing myself.

This is exactly why snake oils keep on getting in the markets. Don't do it. We must teach them a valuable lesson.

abcdefg

Reaction score
The first step is denial and trying to rationalize it away. If they have evidence they would have brought it or we would have saw something better then this.
Again does this maintain? Regrowth is unrealistic