Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So, Twitter campaign next Thrusday or Friday? What do you think? We just need our memes, a nice hair transplant and coordinate ourselves so we all tweet at the exact same time.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Conversation between @Clockwise and Brotzu’s son. The patent said the studies were done on both male and female subjects with various causes for hair loss. But in the conversation, that supposedly happened only a few months ago, he claims the first study was only done on alopecia areata (which often goes away or is solved with steroid injections anyways as I understand). My hopes are much lower now, f***.

Let's see if the images that Brotzu can provide in SITRI are as clear as those that a friend of mine has sent me today.
foro HairLossTalk.com detalle.JPG
foro HairLossTalk.com 1.jpg

You can see a lot of sprouting hair, black, terminal and thick, about to next to the scattered hair that someone resembled a certain intimate part.
Imagine for a moment what could be done in a person who still has hair, if this result has been found in a person of 65 years and without hair in this area for more than 25 years.

Now, I measured the hair density in 58 hairs/cm2.

Image 3 weeks ago #14698

Comments:

looks like one of my balls when i dont shave for 3 weeks

Lol the moment brotzu presents pictures like this we all know that we're fucked

Well it certainly isnt as compelling of a banner story as wuwei's for example.

Success! Market that sh*t immediately!

Amazing. That's like 500% regrowth.

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's see if the images that Brotzu can provide in SITRI are as clear as those that a friend of mine has sent me today.
View attachment 84401 View attachment 84402

You can see a lot of sprouting hair, black, terminal and thick, about to next to the scattered hair that someone resembled a certain intimate part.
Imagine for a moment what could be done in a person who still has hair, if this result has been found in a person of 65 years and without hair in this area for more than 25 years.

Image 3 weeks ago #14698

Comments:

I'm getting error message when trying to see the pics. You sure it's attached correctly?

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Image 3 weeks ago #14698

Comments:

I don't get what you're saying. Where are these pics from? What study? Is it from a scalp?

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
622D1C09-A498-435A-9703-0C9D44A731B6.jpeg

Image 3 weeks ago #14698

Comments:

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

Image 3 weeks ago #14698

Comments:

I see an increase from 4 to 5 hairs. That's an increase of 20% as pathetic as that sounds lol.

bridges

My Regimen
Reaction score
We need to all unite and flood fidia's communication channels with questions about the release date until they give some kind of statement.

luca10

Established Member
Reaction score

Image 3 weeks ago #14698

Comments:

I thought that where there was no hair for many years could not grow back because the follicles died.