Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
beps just posted again in the italian forum and said:

"Non conosco la data di commercializzazione. Funziona, vedrete i risultati del trial e i dati scientifici a Napoli."
which translates to:
"I don't know when it will be released. It works, wait for the results of the trial and the scientific data that will be released in Naples"

"Il fatto che somma le caratteristiche di Fina e Minoxidil senza effetti collaterali, Lo rende un prodotto migliore."
which translates to:
"It works better than finasteride and minoxidil without side effects thus making it a better product." (he was being asked if it works better than finasteride\Min).

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"It works better than finasteride and minoxidil without side effects thus making it a better product." (he was being asked if it works better than finasteride\Min).
So maybe it's like sideless dutasteride, combine it with dermarolling and we may be fully cured.

el_rizos

Reaction score
@beps63
Please, I do not want to abuse your confidence but I'm going to go crazy with this whole thing. Can you confirm that the lotion reduces hair loss and gives thickness to weakened hair? I do not expect much regrowth in areas where there is no longer hair, but I want to know if I can wait for weakened hair strengthening.

please, answer my questions.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
I would jump on the hype train if a release date was announced on the 14th.
That is THE ONLY key announcement that would get me hyped.
If they say "yeah it works great but no idea on release date" then it's just the same all the products in the pipeline that work and never actually get released.

As in the Jerry Maguire quote "show me the money"

I say

"show me the release date"

otherwise, yeah it may work great but whatever as I aint able to use it then I'm off the hype train.

WeReAllGonnaMakeItBrah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
beps just posted again in the italian forum and said:

"Non conosco la data di commercializzazione. Funziona, vedrete i risultati del trial e i dati scientifici a Napoli."
which translates to:
"I don't know when it will be released. It works, wait for the results of the trial and the scientific data that will be released in Naples"

"Il fatto che somma le caratteristiche di Fina e Minoxidil senza effetti collaterali, Lo rende un prodotto migliore."
which translates to:

"It works as finasteride and minoxidil without side effects thus making it a better product."

HOLY sh*t HE'S BACK tho

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"It works as finasteride and minoxidil without side effects thus making it a better product."

HOLY sh*t HE'S BACK tho
In that context it means better in my opinion, but regardless we get what he is saying.

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Will the lotion be sold in Amazon @beps63?

I want this lotion to obliterate fina+minoxidil even if it doesnt mean a cure for everyone, because many big companies as a result will give millions for the patent and we will have many altrrnatives of the same lotion with different names and less expensive as well.