Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's so strange, man. He potentially can make millions and don't know when the f*****g release will happen. Very strange. If everything is ready, it's time to start planning the release.

Hope we will get useful details next week

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Carefully optimistic, even though Italians haven't got sh*t done since the renaissance and made Hitler sad by being a giant disappointment.

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this regrows at least a Norwood. I willl blast Shadilay through a boombox on the street hoping that SJWs will not kill and scalp me.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's so strange, man. He potentially can make millions and don't know when the f*****g release will happen. Very strange. If everything is ready, it's time to start planning the release.

Hope we will get useful details next week
Fidia knows (or will determine) the release date. Brotzu sold the rights of the lotion to Fidia...

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Beps 63 is online there’s a green flashing dot by his name.....@beps is this lotion being released as a liquid?
Does it work equally as well in men and woman?

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know, I was really skeptical about this at first as well, but given the fact that he posts in that Italian forum as well, plus confirmed that his dad was going to talk at SITRI before it was made known (think about that...), I really do think he is who he claims to be tbh...

Yes, there are with no doubt things pointing in that direction. But some of the answers though. For instance when asked why Fidia, he just replied that they were the first company approached. It doesn't take a very smart man to understand that when you're sitting on a product equivalent to finasteride + min, but with no sides (!!), you would go to every big player in the pharma business and try to get the best possible deal established. Now if the product is as described and hits the marked, it's not a big concern for us that they went with this company of course. But to justify Fidia as the preferred partner because they were the first spoken to, doesn't make sense at all. Needless to say, it's not as if when you approach a possible future business partner, you're locked to them forever. I'm hoping he didn't understand the question, or some language issues. My point is that such an explanation to come from Brotzu's son is a bit strange. Keep in mind, according to the patent, he has been involved in the development of the lotion. I think it's safe to say he's not just getting a few updates every now and then at the dinner table.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is what Brotzu claims regarding the release of the lotion on the BelliCapelli forum (https://bellicapelliforum.com/dermatologia/dott-brotzu/) : "The product should be put on the market when the trials that are in progress are completed."

@Marco445 I understand what you're saying. But Brotzu and Beps are scientists.. not business men. They probably approached Fidia because it's an Italian Pharma Company (i.e. no language barrier and not remote from where they live). Whatever deal they worked out probably set up the Brotzu fam for life anyway lol.

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My guess is @beps63 signed a NDA and cannot tell us a release date.
Hopefully Fidia isn’t complete garbage and hurried up with the release.
@Sam1 It should work better in men given the properties of S-Equol.

Beps63:
"Okay a Fidia, is sign a confeziendtal deals! No problemo, no worry now. But... I liking a write on a hairloss-a-talke websiting sometime... Iz okay I do!?"

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is great news.

I wonder what the combination of brotzu and minoxidil would have... Even better results?

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You went to a Norwood 4 in 4 years?
Everyone is different. For some finasteride isn't even able to stop the bald. I tend to have slow downs and sheds, they are unpredictable.
So, what? Now, I'm piece of sh*t? I used finasteride before.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
beps just posted again in the italian forum and said:

"Non conosco la data di commercializzazione. Funziona, vedrete i risultati del trial e i dati scientifici a Napoli."
which translates to:
"I don't know when it will be released. It works, wait for the results of the trial and the scientific data that will be released in Naples"

"Il fatto che somma le caratteristiche di Fina e Minoxidil senza effetti collaterali, Lo rende un prodotto migliore."
which translates to:
"It works better than finasteride and minoxidil without side effects thus making it a better product." (he was being asked if it works better than finasteride\Min).

You shouldn't mistranslate him to make it sound better than what he actually said. He never said it works better than finasteride and minoxidil. He phrased it like he has phrased it many times before: "The fact that it combines the mechanisms of both finasteride and minoxidil without side effects makes it a better product". There's a very very big difference between that and your translation. One is a vague marketing misdirect, and the other is an actual claim.

It's equivalent to saying "Eating toothpaste combines the effects of mouthwash and a breath mint without side effects, making it a better product."

It's vague marketing at its finest. If he actually said something like "the before and after photos are better than any finasteride or minoxidil result photos you've seen so far", that's a completely different story. Even if he signed an NDA, I really doubt Fidia is scanning his forum messages and analyzing them to determine proper vagueness. "Hmm, this one is vague enough for him to say without breaching our precious contract, I'll let it slide."

It's still all very suspicious. The pictures shown at the presentation will be the deciding factor.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Truth be told I’m a female on this site because no one is talking about Brotzu on the Womems forums.
I thought Brotzu said it was effective for both females amd males...why would s equol make it less effective for females? I thought estrogen is suppose to be good for hair in general?

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You shouldn't mistranslate him to make it sound better than what he actually said. He never said it works better than finasteride and minoxidil. He phrased it like he has phrased it many times before: "The fact that it combines the mechanisms of both finasteride and minoxidil without side effects makes it a better product". There's a very very big difference between that and your translation. One is a vague marketing misdirect, and the other is an actual claim.

It's equivalent to saying "Eating toothpaste combines the effects of mouthwash and a breath mint without side effects, making it a better product."

It's vague marketing at its finest. If he actually said something like "the before and after photos are better than any finasteride or minoxidil result photos you've seen so far", that's a completely different story. Even if he signed an NDA, I really doubt Fidia is scanning his forum messages and analyzing them to determine proper vagueness. "Hmm, this one is vague enough for him to say without breaching our precious contract, I'll let it slide."

It's still all very suspicious. The pictures shown at the presentation will be the deciding factor.
Dude, I know what I am talking about, I have followed this lotion since day one and heavily researched it. Having said that while technically my translation is slightly wrong, I can assure you that Beps has written many times (both on this forum and the italian one) that the lotion is better than Min\finasteride. Also his answer is vague and doesn't actually say if it is better or worse than finasteride\Min but just that it combines the efficacy of the two. Regardless it is pretty clear that he is saying to wait until the 14th when we will get all the data.

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This lotion will be probably like Dutasteride mixed with Minoxidil and L carnitine. People forget that finasteride decreases 70% of systematic Dht, which means that i won't always target the Dht on your scalp to its fullest potential