Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

potato87

Established Member
Reaction score
One thing that are keeping my hopes up is that Brotzus son is posting articles about the lotion on his personal Facebook page. Being from a respected family who certainly has respected friends, I would assume they would go more under the radar if this was a scam. They could easily make this lotion without associating it with their family name.
Link please? It's odd to think the lotion is already years old, he could have taken this to his grave. I'm massively hopeful about this but if it does work, you think he would have helped out a few mates now and again!!

stefano.pedrotti

Reaction score
One thing that are keeping my hopes up is that Brotzus son is posting articles about the lotion on his personal Facebook page. Being from a respected family who certainly has respected friends, I would assume they would go more under the radar if this was a scam. They could easily make this lotion without associating it with their family name.

Even if the lotion doesn't work, it won't hurt their family name in any way. No one's going to care or remember outside of a few mentally unstable nutjobs on a hairloss forum. It's common for what appears to be promising research to never amount to anything. Nobody in any social or professional circle Brotzu is in will give a sh*t.

Link please? It's odd to think the lotion is already years old, he could have taken this to his grave. I'm massively hopeful about this but if it does work, you think he would have helped out a few mates now and again!!

exactly because of that reason i wrote him asking to send some free samples by bypassing fidia, he didn't reply of course
this is his fb: facebook (dot) com /giuseppe.brotzu

i called also fidia and asked for info. they told me they got advice from above not to leak any info via phone and tell potential patients to consult their website, which isn't updated in matters of brotzu since january 2017.

guys at the moment this thread has 2 million views, 14.800 replies and is growing and growing. if all those people would sign the petition for the commercial release of the brotzu lotion may be it would speed up things. you need just 10 seconds, no registration, write your email and that's it. instead of writing trivial meme stuff this could be a better investment for your health.

i post the link the last time: www (dot) change (dot) org/p/efedeli-fidiapharma-it-raccolta-firme-per-la-commercializzazione-della-lozione-per-alopecia-del-prof-brotzu

br1

Reaction score
The whole reason for the 2 year delay was to run trials for efficacy and stability. So no, it probably won’t be the same presentation as 2 years ago. They have new results to present.
Like, FIDIA has run the trial (the Doctor was not involved), now the DOCTOR will hold the 30 min talk. I also say he will present the same thing.

Remember he said his discovery was made like what? 10 years ago? Still no lotion.

br1

Reaction score
exactly because of that reason i wrote him asking to send some free samples by
guys at the moment this thread has 2 million views, 14.800 replies and is growing and growing. if all those people would sign the petition for the commercial release of the brotzu lotion may be it would speed up things. you need just 10 seconds, no registration, write your email and that's it. instead of writing trivial meme stuff this could be a better investment for your health.

i post the link the last time: www (dot) change (dot) org/p/efedeli-fidiapharma-it-raccolta-firme-per-la-commercializzazione-della-lozione-per-alopecia-del-prof-brotzu

"all those people" are just a couple dozen baldites.

SkinDiesel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
exactly because of that reason i wrote him asking to send some free samples by bypassing fidia, he didn't reply of course
this is his fb: facebook (dot) com /giuseppe.brotzu

i called also fidia and asked for info. they told me they got advice from above not to leak any info via phone and tell potential patients to consult their website, which isn't updated in matters of brotzu since january 2017.

Man stop being stupid a petition is not going to affect the release date one bit. If it’s not ready it can’t be released. All you’re gonna do is p*ss FIDIA off.

charlie76761

Established Member
Reaction score
The current speed is roughly 25 pages per week lmao so 850 pages maybe

It could be 50 per week from a couple of weeks out given the frenzy of expectation as we get closer to the date....

... For instance, I've never posted or rarely viewed this thread for various reasons, but I can't deny that the April date has sucked me in to some degree..!

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's just being reasonable.
You, on the other hand, is being unreasonably hyped, along with a few other users.
The lotion might work to an extent, but miracles happened in Jesus Christ's time. They haven't cropped up since then.

Reasonable would be expressing his opinion once. He literally only posts in this thread. I do not understand why.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reasonable would be expressing his opinion once. He literally only posts in this thread. I do not understand why.
I don't know, pal.
He may believe in it deep down, hence the interest.
Or he's confrontational by nature and loves arguing.
The thing is he is right, you is wrong.
The lotion might work, but expecting great results from it is almost delusional.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
br1 = xander

tumblr_omct6l5zyy1w5f4jao1_400.png

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The reason I'm still feeling optimistic about this is because of the WuWei pictures. I was stunned when I saw those, I've never seen something like it (which wasn't the result of a transplant). People on Ieson were claiming to have seen pics of Brotzu's patients and having the same reaction. Too bad WuWei hasn't posted anything further afaik.

CapiLarry

Reaction score
so looking forward to next month. Regardless of where on the spectrum you sit - disciple or detractor or troll - it'll be awesome to get some news. At the very least, I do trust that Dr. Brotzu is a professional - he'll present his scientific learnings with as little bias as possible. The year since the Fidia update has flown by. The presentation is pretty much tomorrow.

My word - I first came across this thread around page 150 -- we're really, really, crazy about our hair!