My Regimen
Reaction score
Leaked before/after from Fidia of Brotzu himself testing the lotion:
brotzu.png

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys. I bet my *** brotzu just holds the same presentation like 2 years ago.

Or is there any info regarding photos or study results and why should brotzu tell us a release date, he never did before and only said „soon“
The whole reason for the 2 year delay was to run trials for efficacy and stability. So no, it probably won’t be the same presentation as 2 years ago. They have new results to present.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys. I bet my *** brotzu just holds the same presentation like 2 years ago.

Or is there any info regarding photos or study results and why should brotzu tell us a release date, he never did before and only said „soon“

No and for one simple reason: the main focus of the talk will be Androgenetic Alopecia while last time it was only about AA basically.

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One thing that are keeping my hopes up is that Brotzus son is posting articles about the lotion on his personal Facebook page. Being from a respected family who certainly has respected friends, I would assume they would go more under the radar if this was a scam. They could easily make this lotion without associating it with their family name.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One thing that are keeping my hopes up is that Brotzus son is posting articles about the lotion on his personal Facebook page. Being from a respected family who certainly has respected friends, I would assume they would go more under the radar if this was a scam. They could easily make this lotion without associating it with their family name.
Even if the lotion doesn't work, it won't hurt their family name in any way. No one's going to care or remember outside of a few mentally unstable nutjobs on a hairloss forum. It's common for what appears to be promising research to never amount to anything. Nobody in any social or professional circle Brotzu is in will give a sh*t.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thing that keeps me believing are the wuwei pics. I know it's only one guy, but god those results are smexy. Sigh f*** baldite life

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright so how many pages do you guys think we have at April 14th? 800? 850? Place your bets now!
The current speed is roughly 25 pages per week lmao so 850 pages maybe