Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

soo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man one negative thing for sure if this stuff comes out.. no need for this thread anymore, I mean it's like finishing the last chapter of a book full of barely funny memes combined with a wrong book title.. like saying bye to a good old friend here

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man one negative thing for sure if this stuff comes out.. no need for this thread anymore, I mean it's like finishing the last chapter of a book full of barely funny memes combined with a wrong book title.. like saying bye to a good old friend here
Legend has it that when this thread reaches 1000 pages, it will finally be 2016.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People will still going to bitching about this lotion long after it comes out and proved to work for most of people.

rocket_hare

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen mention of user WuWei and his pics from what sounds like a home grown lotion to emulate brotzu.

Does anyone have documented source of the ingredients or research paper he used to replicate?

I'd be interested in reaching out to some plants in china to try and scope out a test run.

Sorry of the noob question.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
I've seen mention of user WuWei and his pics from what sounds like a home grown lotion to emulate brotzu.

Does anyone have documented source of the ingredients or research paper he used to replicate?

I'd be interested in reaching out to some plants in china to try and scope out a test run.

Sorry of the noob question.
You're trying to do stuff that was already thought and tried back in 2016. You might be able to buy the basic ingrediants off of Alibaba but its useless unless you have a liposomal vehicle. Furthermore is unclear what the exact preservative are which is very important.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
You base this claim on pure, uneducated speculation. If you compare the mechanisms of minoxidil and this lotion, you would notice that this has many more components that fight male pattern baldness. Have you read the patent? Do you understand how DGLA, L-carnitine, and Equol work? Do you know what liposomal delivery is? You also said that no treatment in existence has ever produced regrowth beyond minoxidil. Have you heard of finasteride, Dutasteride, spironolactone, etc... you’re living in pure fantasy land if you think that minoxidil will remain a staple treatment of male pattern baldness. I am by no means trying to insult you, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but it is clear to me you do not fully grasp what this treatment is designed to do. Research the mechanism of minoxidil, understand how it works, and then read this patent, and let me know what you think.

Don't listen to that guy, he clearly hasn't heard of estrogen if he thinks Minoxidil gives the most regrowth of anything. Also he's been talking trash on this forum about everything that isn't Propecia for over 10 years and dude isn't even on Propecia himself because his hairloss is clearly not bad enough. I stopped taking his input seriously after that.

INT

Reaction score
Amazing how so many here get so butthurt over someone having a differing opinion about a lotion that hasn't hit the market nor whose results have yet been published.

Exactly. The worst 'argument' I am hearing these days is 'You do not understand how sound the science behind this lotion is'. That doesn't mean sh*t.
Dutasteride blocks 99% of the hormone that starts it all and was considered the cure when it came out... It wasn't...
RU even blocks both DHT AND Test from attacking your follicle, I mean how could you POSSIBLY still go bald while using that? Well... You can.
There are minoxidils with DHT blockers AND inflammation antagonists. Still people who experienced zero results from them.

Untill you have seen results in either a clinical setting or after hundreds of people have tried it themselves everything is all just assumptions.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly. The worst 'argument' I am hearing these days is 'You do not understand how sound the science behind this lotion is'. That doesn't mean sh*t.
Dutasteride blocks 99% of the hormone that starts it all and was considered the cure when it came out... It wasn't...
RU even blocks both DHT AND Test from attacking your follicle, I mean how could you POSSIBLY still go bald while using that? Well... You can.
There are minoxidils with DHT blockers AND inflammation antagonists. Still people who experienced zero results from them.

Untill you have seen results in either a clinical setting or after hundreds of people have tried it themselves everything is all just assumptions.
In the best case duta blocks 90% not 99% you clearly have wrong knowledge. And if people wants to have “healthy argument” they have to know what they are talking about, before they start saying positive or negative comments about the subject (in this case brotion).

Last edited:

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In the best case duta blocks 90% not 99% you clearly have wrong knowledge. And if people wants to have “healthy argument” they have to know what they are talking about, before they start saying positive or negative comments about the subject (in this case brotion).
Don't forget it blocks even less scalp DHT, which is even more important. I really wish people would stop talking out of their ***..

INT

Reaction score

Neither are you because dutasteride CAN block more than 90%. You best follow your own logic and not respond in this thread anymore

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Neither are you because dutasteride CAN block more than 90%. You best follow your own logic and not respond in this thread anymore
Well who knows better, you? Or the hair transplant doctor/dermatologist who i talked to in regular basis ? Btw i live in country where duta is legal.

INT

Reaction score
Well who knows better, you? Or the hair transplant doctor/dermatologist who i talked to in regular basis ? Btw i live in country where duta is legal.

What I said is based on science, it is not something I make up. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1472914/
Saying you got your info from a dermatologist (mine said finasteride side effects do not exist and had never heard of dutasteride) and a hair transplant surgeon ($) is just an authority fallacy,
How is dutasteride being legal in your country in any way related to the discussion?

For someone who one post ago was setting standards for a healthy you are not really doing a good job yourself.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What I said is based on science, it is not something I make up. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1472914/
Saying you got your info from a dermatologist (mine said finasteride side effects do not exist and had never heard of dutasteride) and a hair transplant surgeon ($) is just an authority fallacy,
How is dutasteride being legal in your country in any way related to the discussion?

For someone who one post ago was setting standards for a healthy you are not really doing a good job yourself.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18718641/

Well i guess u & i we are both wrong. It clearly says 92%

INT

Reaction score
After my initial error of 99% I have not been incorrect. I said it CAN lower DHT levels by 96% which is still the case.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After my initial error of 99% I have not been incorrect. I said it CAN lower DHT levels by 96% which is still the case.

So you are just playing with words now. You said 99% at first and go to more than 90% because you figured u were wrong about 99%. I was miss informed and wrong about duta, and so are you.

I think this is what healthy argument look alike. We argue with actual study data, not the “this lotion is definitely going to work! Otherwise they would never commercialize!” Or “this lotion is snake oil becuase they have been pushed back for 2 yeras”

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score

Brahh ain't no damn mother f*cker in here be mourning the demise of this thread as they ravage Mindy while she moaning CHEWBUCCKA OHWW CHEWBUCCKKA