Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The potential of this lotion excites me as much as the next person, but something needs to be said. The amount of hope being placed in this one potential treatment scares me a little. Don't get me wrong, I love the memes, the hype train, the stoic pictures of brotzu, but we are setting ourselves up for massive disappointment if this is a dud.

I'm optimistic about the lotion, but so many things could go wrong in the release aside from just the efficacy.

Temper yo momma (I have to leave this, it was autocorrect.. lol)

Temper yourselves, set expectations low, don't base your life decisions on a lozione de brotzu.
You are very much right, I feel like I put too much faith in this lotion but things are looking quite positive. I still try to think that I will indeed be bald soon and I'm actively trying to get to terms with that, so that if this and other things don't pan out I am atleast a little prepared. If after the conference things don't seem to pan out, then I'll be going on finasteride (how much I want to avoid it) because my hairloss has gone into overdrive the last year.

itsAlright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are very much right, I feel like I put too much faith in this lotion but things are looking quite positive. I still try to think that I will indeed be bald soon and I'm actively trying to get to terms with that, so that if this and other things don't pan out I am atleast a little prepared. If after the conference things don't seem to pan out, then I'll be going on finasteride (how much I want to avoid it) because my hairloss has gone into overdrive the last year.

Although I'm not a fan of finasteride (I experienced immediate fairly severe side effects), I admire your mindset and maturity.

stefano.pedrotti

Reaction score
Dude you know its being presented literally in a months time ? Hopefully we'll be told about its release then .

if we have to sign some petition to get FIDIA to commercialize the lotion then we are fuked already

i mean arent they going to commercialize it eventually?

whatever signed the petition anyway :d

at sirti it will be presented/discussed by brotzu, when/if it will be commercialized by fidia is another story.

since this thread here is huge and the world wide hair loss community is even bigger why not show our value instead of waiting in silence writing useless suppositions and forecasts?

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
at sirti it will be presented/discussed by brotzu, when/if it will be commercialized by fidia is another story.

since this thread here is huge and the world wide hair loss community is even bigger why not show our value instead of waiting in silence writing useless suppositions and forecasts?

And how do you suppose a bunch of bald cucks show their value?

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys

what do you think about the results of a friend using a similar aproach to the Brotzu's lotion.?

He had not any hair on his head a lot of years before.....

Attachments

• Pelo Pedro marzo 2018.jpg
    Pelo Pedro marzo 2018.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 843