Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Notorious90

My Regimen
Reaction score
H&W is a different case.

First of all, the Brotion uses liposomal to increase absorption, which is good. In the case of finasteride, there is no need to increase absorption as that chemical goes everywhere: the skin, the blood, the brain, etc. What they wanted to do was actually decrease absorption, and lock it into the scalp.

The presence of sides means that this didn't work. Part of that may be due to their idiotic dosage. When I checked, H&W's dosage of finasteride was a colossal 2.5 mg/day. There is ... absolutely no need for such a large dosage. If anything, all signs point to the standard dose of 1.0 mg/day already being too high. Further, if one only wants finasteride in the scalp and not in the blood and brain, then dosage should be reduced even further as the skin requires a smaller dose.

TDLR - H&W may have had no clue.

Makes sense! So liposomal delivery can be used to both increase or limit absorption?

br1

Reaction score
Hope someone records Brotzu's conference on video like they did with his first one.
I hope Brotzu does not avoid 5 year question, but last time he was asked on cameras he just answered: we had cases of 20 year old AGAs where "some" hair were reborn (I guess at this point all it could be is peach fuzz).

Remember Totalis woman with 40 year old Alopecia Totalis? She regrew some peach fuzz.

Exactly. I remember ppl celebrating because she had "new hairs" everywhere in her scalp, where there was no hair before!
But then you see the pictures and she had like clumps of vellus hairs..

I felt sorry for her... And for all of us.. Fucked as always..

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly. I remember ppl celebrating because she had "new hairs" everywhere in her scalp, where there was no hair before!
But then you see the pictures and she had like clumps of vellus hairs..

I felt sorry for her... And for all of us.. Fucked as always..

Jesus christ you are boring...

Slowly changing your tune tho haha

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hasson and wongs topical finasteride also uses liposomal delivery and I ended up with sides within a week or so lol.

I really hope this lotion works man, long term maintenance is enough for me until follica comes out or possibly fue alongside follica for great density!
i really doubt H&W could bind finasteride to the skin as promised as it is supposed to be quite complex to do afaik.
seems like an overpriced topical finasteride
i am not even sure how topical finasteride bound to skin could work anyway since DHT would just come from the prostate and do its job , or am i missing something

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
plus the Equol in that it inhibits both types of 5 alpha reductase, finasteride only 5-alpha-reductase type II. is obtained as dutasteride. yes the equator is weaker than dutasteride, but liposomal delivery plays a big role.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
plus the Equol in that it inhibits both types of 5 alpha reductase, finasteride only 5-alpha-reductase type II. is obtained as dutasteride. yes the equator is weaker than dutasteride, but liposomal delivery plays a big role.
thought equol was supposed to neutralize dht rather than inihibiting 5ars

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Apparently no one on IESON will be able to go.

So I thought about it and f*** it, I might go and film it.

The only inconvenience is that I live on the other side of Italy and I am still a poor student.
If I setup a GoFundMe for 200€, would you be interested? Really I only need money for the train, conference and one night hotel.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Makes sense! So liposomal delivery can be used to both increase or limit absorption?

H&W attached the finasteride to some silicate particles. The liposomes would cause finasteride-silicate to enter the scalp, but then the silicate was supposed to prevent it from reaching the blood and brain.

This apparently did not work.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Apparently it's not (regarding hair loss) because the patent itself definitively states that the test group that used the version of the lotion containing PGE1 and equol only grew a little bit of fuzz (which means absolutely no aesthetic difference).

So PGE1 apparently doesn't do anything. If DGLA does indeed perform unbelievably better (unbelievable as in it's actually not believable) as claimed in the patent, then the DGLA isn't turning into PGE1 in the body as proposed, but rather something else through its conversion to arachidonic acid. Because if it was turning into PGE1 in the body, it wouldn't work unbelievably better than PGE1 directly.

I can't shake the feeling that this is going to be one gigantic letdown.

@beps63 answer my previous post with a single word and you won't have to say anything else because it will answer everything.

It could be that DGLA does better than PGE1 because it's cheaper and thus they can increase the dose.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Won’t this lotion be available in all of Europe? I mean they have an Italian branch, German branch, Russian branch and one more??

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Won’t this lotion be available in all of Europe? I mean they have an Italian branch, German branch, Russian branch and one more??

I've purchased all kinds of products from Italian companies and pharmacies. Shouldn't be an issue.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Apparently no one on IESON will be able to go.

So I thought about it and f*** it, I might go and film it.

The only inconvenience is that I live on the other side of Italy and I am still a poor student.
If I setup a GoFundMe for 200€, would you be interested? Really I only need money for the train, conference and one night hotel.
I’d contribute if you set it up and were willing to go.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Equol binds to dht so it cant bind to the androgen receptor. it does not inhibit 5ar. This is a huge difference, and explains why no side effects were noted. The liposomal delivery system, in theory, will only let the equol bind to the dht in the scalp and not other places in the body (like the prostate, which would cause side effects like ED).

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
H&W attached the finasteride to some silicate particles. The liposomes would cause finasteride-silicate to enter the scalp, but then the silicate was supposed to prevent it from reaching the blood and brain.

This apparently did not work.

But the photos they provided seem good.

Equol mechanism sounds a bit like RU doesnt it?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But the photos they provided seem good.

Equol mechanism sounds a bit like RU doesnt it?
It is not the same, but a bit similar... RU binds to the androgen receptor. Equol binds to DHT which prevents it from binding to the androgen receptor.

Also, some more clarification in regards to side effects: Testosterone can either convert into DHT or Estradiol. Finasteride inhibits the conversion of T to DHT, so by default it converts to Estradiol. The excess Estradiol is most likely why sexual side effects occur in many finasteride users. This lotion does not have this flaw - your hormonal levels will not be altered