Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I imagine that it will be spoken in Italian so someone is gonna have to provide a translated synopsis of it.
Yeah I can do that.
Not sure if it is necessary to translate word by word but for sure I can translate the important points.

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately regarding that theory, in the patent they specified that the DGLA lotion with amazing results used 30% less DGLA than the amount of PGE1 used in the PGE1 group. They even underlined it.

Yet the group that used DGLA without equol didn't even grow fuzz.

So according to the patent, each using liposome delivery:
DGLA + Equol = amazing, inconceivable regrowth
PGE1 + Equol = barely any fuzz
PGE1 = Fewer split ends...
DGLA = No improvement whatsoever

Not to mention, all of the data used is based purely on the patient's word. So the doctor had to choose the better of these 2 options:
1. Quantifiable data like hair density, hair diameter, etc
2. The opinion of the patients

And he chose #2.

Nobody can respond to this? If the latest reply from Dr. Brotzu changes from 5 year reversal to vague words then we shouldn't expect too much.
Is the result really based on opinions from patients rather than objective data? Where can I find it?

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody can respond to this? If the latest reply from Dr. Brotzu changes from 5 year reversal to vague words then we shouldn't expect too much.
Is the result really based on opinions from patients rather than objective data? Where can I find it?
Wait the conference.

yess

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay guys whats your plan when it comes out? Using it with a dermaroller, maybe microdosing finasteride as well, nizoral shampoo, vitamins B-complex, eating walnuts and soy haha(yea it helps a lil bit)...thats my plan atleast, using all of those stuff

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay guys whats your plan when it comes out? Using it with a dermaroller, maybe microdosing finasteride as well, nizoral shampoo, vitamins B-complex, eating walnuts and soy haha(yea it helps a lil bit)...thats my plan atleast, using all of those stuff
I think it is good to take some inspiration from somebodys treatment. But with microneedling I will wait.

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds clever. Billion dollar question: Why noone is using this euqol then????

Does not seem like a big secret to me. Looks like merck could easily combine this with rogaine to beat finasteride out of the market. Or why does noone mix it in his own minoxidil?

Someone posted awhile back that most equol you can buy is R-Equol and the equol in the brotzu lotion is S-equol. S-Equol seems to be much more expensive than R-Equol

Last edited:

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
prof-brotzu.jpg

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone who is very pessimistic should think about this: we are talking about biochemystry, not physics. One substance could do nothing but in combination with another it can grow you a second head. So all those equol, does that and dgla this and this can’t work blabla is irrelevant. It is biology you cannot think logical because most of the substances and mechanisms in our body can’t be explained in total.
We will know when we saw the results. And even than nothing is sure. Another big thing is the liposomal delivery, we didn’t had this before.

For all those who are very optimistic just think about this: we are talking abou a hairloss product. A reputable doctor and a solid science is something that is good, but we already had people selling their souls just to earn some money. We saw products never getting released or being delayed again and again. So we will know when we can test it on our owns.

And you should keep this in your mind also for all the other treatments that are in the pipeline since decades.

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I sure hope this works; cant wait to get off RU and minoxidil and for me with a very slow diffused thinning head, a potential 5 year fix would all but be a cure for me.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd settle for 3 years of density back (I'm a diffuse thinner) plus a .5-.75 Norwood improvement at the front.

INT

Reaction score
I am also curious about the consistency of the lotion. It it fluid-like or cream-like? Has there ever been anything said about this?

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am also curious about the consistency of the lotion. It it fluid-like or cream-like? Has there ever been anything said about this?
52870.jpg

It's like Liquid Minoxidil I guess.
BTW, I don't know about you guys, but for me it looks as if this may be getting delayed to 2019.
Why?
1. Swissguy's e-mail
2. beps63 said he had no clue about release date
3. FIDIA gives no statement and who is attending sitri? Brotzu himself, but no mention of FIDIA.

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well if stability is fixed (last year)...final test results are being shown off in April...why would they wait till next year?

Didn't clockwise mention that Brotzu Jr said it would be released by Summer?

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well if stability is fixed (last year)...final test results are being shown off in April...why would they wait till next year?

Didn't clockwise mention that Brotzu Jr said it would be released by Summer?

Yes. First time he said 2018. When I asked him the second time, about a month later, he said before or during this summer.

And he was sure about 2018!

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw SITRI just told me that some Fidia people will be at the conference.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It makes perfect sense to me that Brotzu himself will be presenting this lotion at the conference, he is the man who invented it after all. Fidia is just the company who purchased the patent and has the technology to commercialize / mass produce it. Brotzu understands how this lotion works, more so than anyone who works at Fidia