Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

AlopeciaJustice

My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw a guy at Target few weeks ago that had his whole head covered with SMP. The biggest problem with it was that his entire head still had the bald shine to it, so it made everything look super slick and tight. Because of that he wasn't fooling anyone

My head is not very shiny, fortunately.
Also, you can just put moisturizer to remove the shine lol.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I also cannot understand why many of you get an orgasm if it can deliver minoxidil like results. f*** minoxidil and fkck this kind of expectation. minoxidil is doing sh*t. It grows fuzz fkcing hair. You can use that on your balls. 1 out of 10000 get astonishing results. The rest is fucked up if they discontinue using minoxidil. Either way. I dont care about minoxidil and I dont care about finasteride. I want to see what Brotzu Senior got for us. Professor Brotzu show us what you explained in detail during your interviews and of course what is written in your patent.

Dont lower your expectation. These guys are either our heroes or fkcing liars. Nothing inbetween. If its like minoxidil they could tell thid from the beginning on that its like minoxidil 2.0 or something like that but this is not what they claimed. If they show 3 more hair growing then they can fkck themselves. We are in 2018 and there is still nothing better than this minoxidil and finasteride sh*t.

Liar or Hero. Stop defending liars. 700 pages and all these motherf*ckers at fidia know exactly what we expect from this lotion. This is actually a good sign because they could easily stop us by saying calm down even this lotion cannot recover 5 years of your fkcing balding process but they remained silent.

Lets see what the Brotzus got. April 14th can change many lifes. If they fail I will insult them 10000 times and then go on with the next waiting project like Aclaris, Shiseido, Follia, PolarityTe and Tsuji...

What else can we do? And do me a favor. If they show fkcing dick before and after pics stop holding your hopes high. Identify them as our saviour or loser. This is exactly what happened to appleshit. As soon as they showed their real fkcing before and after pics it was over. Next chapter. Dont make fidia rich. Expose them as liars to make sure they lose their reputation around the world.

Right now I am really angry because deep inside I have the feeling that they show the classic motherfkcing Androgenetic Alopecia before and afters...... When will this scenario end?
When Tsuji is ready or something like that..

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't possibly forsee this being a complete scam anymore, because a lot of elements point to it not being that. This lotion has been discovered by accident some 8 years ago, by a vascular surgeon. Years down the road, the Androgenetic Alopecia duties were delegated to Fidia, which did not go ahead and promise insane things, and also didn't just put the thing onto the market, but instead in the times of silence tested the lotion on different aspects. This took/takes a damn long time, and Fidia might have not been the most efficient at testing it (but according to Brotzu the testing was done by a third-party lab/company, but this is kinda blurry not sure if true). The point I'm getting at is, that this is an incredible amount of time, effort and reasonable amount of money being sacrificed for it just to be another snake oil on the market for a quick cash grab. So by the look of things, this indeed gets released, now it is just praying that the lotion is even half as good as advertised, and then a lot of us are golden.

Aliens

Established Member
Reaction score
If at least it was working at minima like minoxidil it could replace it and minoxidil side effects (dark circles under the eyes) so I would be happy.

INT

Reaction score
Dont lower your expectation.

Translation: don't be realistic. Hope for the best, burn Fidia down for everything else

These guys are either our heroes or fkcing liars. Nothing inbetween.

Jep that is how the world works, things are always black OR white.

700 pages and all these motherf*ckers at fidia know exactly what we expect from this lotion.

True, they know we are desperate for this lotion and will definitely take this into account when they set the price for the lotion.

If they fail I will insult them 10000 times and then go on with the next waiting project like Aclaris, Shiseido, Follia, PolarityTe and Tsuji...

They must be terrified, I am sure this will acomplish just as much as stalking the receptionist.

br1

Reaction score
How cool would it be if they present the imprrssive pics... A user on Belicappelli claimed to have seen these pictures where a guy just recovered 2-3 NWs. I forgot his name but it was a guy who was at first very skeptical and then he said that he has never seen anything like this.

Of course its possible that he is a troll but I would say 50/50 chance. Sometimes I think its not possible to be such a jobless motherf+cker to spread fake news but when I see member on HairLossTalk.com faking emails sent by fidia then I really start to think that it is indeed possible that some members here have too much time.
I more than once saw pictures where ppl said regrowth and it was all peach fuzz - which was not there before, true ...

BaldAsshole

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just shaved. I would never forgive you, Brotzu. You have brought big shame to your name and to the memory of your ancestors.

Attachments

• brotzu.png
    brotzu.png
    252.8 KB · Views: 373

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
17-30 years old: The cure will come before we turn 30, everything is positive and possible.
30+ years old: f*** my miserable life, nothing came 10 years ago, nothing will come, the clock is ticking, everything sucks and impossible.
Have all of you heard of critical thinking?
People nowadays swing fully to one side, but never try to find the balance. Even in f*****g politics.

BaldAsshole

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
17-30 years old: The cure will come before we turn 30, everything is positive and possible.
30+ years old: f*** my miserable life, nothing came 10 years ago, nothing will come, the clock is ticking, everything sucks and impossible.
Have all of you heard of critical thinking?
People nowadays swing fully to one side, but never try to find the balance. Even in f*****g politics.

You are wrong. I'm 25 and already "f*** my miserable life".

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
So April they will present results and give a marketing data?

Whats realistic if they bring it out, 2019?
End of 2018?

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
They would shoot themselves in their foot if they decide to release this in 2019. It might be irrelevant at that point.
Where the hell do people keep getting this idea that if it or any other hair loss treatment comes out 2019-2020 it will be irrelevant because of shiesido, Tsuji, and/or Follica? sh*t is absurd.

Fvixt

My Regimen
Reaction score
What a weird thing to say! If it is irrelevant in 2019 then there would not be any point in releasing it at all. What you think they will release this product just to sell it for 1 year until it is "irrelevant"?! No

Last edited:

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now we can be 100% sure:
Dear........
Dr. Brotzu will attend the sitri conference.
Probabillly also Fidia, but at the moment i'm not sure.
As soon as possible i'll send you the updated programm of the congress.

it is work in progress.

Best Regards
Andrea Vanni
Executive Officer Of Italian Society for Hair Science and Restoration

Fvixt

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dont lower your expectation. These guys are either our heroes or fkcing liars. Nothing inbetween. If its like minoxidil they could tell thid from the beginning on that its like minoxidil 2.0 or something like that but this is not what they claimed. If they show 3 more hair growing then they can fkck themselves. We are in 2018 and there is still nothing better than this minoxidil and finasteride sh*t.
They have no obligation to test their product against other products. Dumbest comment ever.

Liar or Hero. Stop defending liars. 700 pages and all these motherf*ckers at fidia know exactly what we expect from this lotion. This is actually a good sign because they could easily stop us by saying calm down even this lotion cannot recover 5 years of your fkcing balding process but they remained silent.
You and most of the other insane people in this thread dont deserve a reply from Fidia. I have no problem understanding Fidia not wanting to be associated in any way with the insanity in this thread. Fidia are trying to bring a cure for baldness to market. Not a cure for insanity, so they cant help you.
Dont make fidia rich. Expose them as liars to make sure they lose their reputation around the world.

What could Fidia have lied about? They have not said anything about the lotions effectiveness or lack of. It's your own stupidity that makes you think they made such claims.

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now we can be 100% sure:
Dear........
Dr. Brotzu will attend the sitri conference.
Probabillly also Fidia, but at the moment i'm not sure.
As soon as possible i'll send you the updated programm of the congress.

it is work in progress.

Best Regards
Andrea Vanni
Executive Officer Of Italian Society for Hair Science and Restoration

Legit?