Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Noble-OnHigh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a reminder that even if they have a product that exists, is effective, cheap, and stable for a year, it still has to be classified as a cosmetic by the European Commission. Considering the product affects your body physiologically and metabolically, there's no guarantee. And there's no telling how long that type of bureaucratic process would take before they can officially market it without breaking any regulatory laws they may not want to break.

then....they must take phase 1,2,3?
lotion is classifed as drug?

berna

My Regimen
Reaction score
I read about Dr. Brotzu's lotion in a Facebook Alopecia group post, and my online research led me to this thread. I am hopeful that the lotion will be available soon. In fact I hope that they will make a safe version to take internally to be effective all over the body, because my daughter has alopecia universalis. I am in a never ending search for a cure to restore her hair.

At one point in previous comments, somebody mentioned about hair transplants in Turkey. I know this thread is not about hair transplants but I just want to extend a helping hand to anyone who is entertaining the idea.I am a professional tour guide in Istanbul, Turkey and I know hair transplants are very affordable here, compared to many other countries and they are very successful. I am willing to help in any way I can.

The more I got involved in my hair loss remedy research, the more I seriously started thinking about working as a medical tourism agent in many fields including hair transplants. Well, this was my disclaimer in case you might wonder, but at this time my help offer is not as a business, it is just help.

Hairismylife

Established Member
Reaction score
So back to Facebook stalking: On Beps' latest Facebook post (which provided a link to an article about the lotion) some person in the comments (who I assume knows Beps personally) said this "Era ora. Bravo Beppo! E io so che funziona benissimo"' which translates "It was time. Bravo Beppo! And I know it works great". Just thought I'd share. but anyway yes rabble rabble rabble

Why nobody discusses about this but instead repeatedly moaning?

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive also read this comment. If our beps is slick bald right now, I dont think that his friends would say that the lotion works great. Two idiots claim to have seen beps current hair status and they said that its even worse than it was back in 2015...

By the way... in 2015 he was already in a very bad situation.... I mean he was clearly balding (NW5a) so how the fkck can it get SOOOO muvh worse than that?

These two idiots are not trustworthy because they are not willing to share anything. Of coursr it is possible that the lotion is not working but then it wont make sense why his friends and beps still fight for the lotion.

The truth lies on beps head. If you see a man who recovered from a NW5a to a NW3 you know that the magic lotion has super powers. If you see a slick bald man with fkcing NO hair you know that the brotzu clan tricked million of people becsuse the absolut minimum this lotion should achieve is MAINTING your hair. If it doesnt even maintain your hair, you can mix the brotzu lotion with the turkish baby dick cream and put it in Br1's and Fikrettins ***.

br1

Reaction score
Ive also read this comment. If our beps is slick bald right now, I dont think that his friends would say that the lotion works great. Two idiots claim to have seen beps current hair status and they said that its even worse than it was back in 2015...

By the way... in 2015 he was already in a very bad situation.... I mean he was clearly balding (NW5a) so how the fkck can it get SOOOO muvh worse than that?

These two idiots are not trustworthy because they are not willing to share anything. Of coursr it is possible that the lotion is not working but then it wont make sense why his friends and beps still fight for the lotion.

The truth lies on beps head. If you see a man who recovered from a NW5a to a NW3 you know that the magic lotion has super powers. If you see a slick bald man with fkcing NO hair you know that the brotzu clan tricked million of people becsuse the absolut minimum this lotion should achieve is MAINTING your hair. If it doesnt even maintain your hair, you can mix the brotzu lotion with the turkish baby dick cream and put it in Br1's and Fikrettins ***.
You're the one paying a BJ to Brotzu.. You the one who deserve it. Make good use, buddy.

ZZmop

Established Member
Reaction score
after what I read I wont be posting anything else regarding brotzu lotion. f*** this sh*t. I couldn't care less to troll you guys. whatever...I had this info 1 month ago, but I have a life and got other millions things to do...your "hunger" for info is the last of my worries. I am writing only as of courtesy...

I asked that question specifically and the person wouldn't reply (how good is the lotion and whether the doctors claims were correct). I insisted but I didn't get a response. I only know that, to this date, we wont receive any communication before 2018. At this moment in time they plan to release a communication around Feb. Like I said they definitely don't care about the crying of some members of a AA forum. When time comes they will put an article on www.corriere.it or www.repubblica.it and that would surpass by a million percent whatever "publicity" to any of us...

as for the incredibly rude members of this forum...see you again in March :) Oh yea if something changes then I will pop by to update release date (if I know something). Just to say to them "I told you so..."

March will be interesting.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
In all seriousness if we cant even see a product (of which hasn't had drug trials) come to market since its discovery 7 years ago how the f*** can we expect any of the other 'upcoming' treatments to be released..

Switzer

Established Member
Reaction score
Smaller patent update regarding translation of the claims: https://patentscope.wipo.int/search...&office=&prevFilter=&sortOption=&queryString=

European Patent Register writes this about it:

"Before the Examining Division decides to grant the European patent, it shall inform the applicant of the text in which it intends to grant it and of the related bibliographic data. In this communication the Examining Division shall invite the applicant to pay the fee for grant and publishing and to file a translation of the claims in the two official languages of the European Patent Office other than the language of the proceedings within four months."

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In all seriousness if we cant even see a product (of which hasn't had drug trials) come to market since its discovery 7 years ago how the f*** can we expect any of the other 'upcoming' treatments to be released..

My words. I mean products like histogen are in Development since over 15 years.

But in hairloss you can Never be sure. Keep your expectations low so you Will Not be dissapointed.

Since the beginning of These Forums, there are people saying next Year will be the year, or in 5 years. With brotzu it was the same. We will get something on Christmas 2016/17, on March, After holidays. And Look what we got. Nothing

inmyhead

Reaction score

Wish we could get pic of beps. If he is indeed nw5 that would be funny as hell :D