Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Matt1405

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I'm an italian guy. There is a petion on change.org to send a mail to Fidia Pharma about the Italian lotion of Giovanni Brotzu. Please! Try to reach 2500 signatures. We are at 1790...

Last edited:

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
When asked about the petition and the lotion itself good old Beppe said:

Finalmente...possiamo avere i "campioni prova"?

- Old pal Beppe: Tu non ne hai sicuramente bisogno + Ormai sulla alopecia sappiamo molte cose.

dai che manca poco.
Era ora. Bravo Beppo! E io so che funziona benissimo.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score

- Old pal Beppe: Tu non ne hai sicuramente bisogno + Ormai sulla alopecia sappiamo molte cose.

dai che manca poco.
Beppe said something here and everybody got nuts, should post something real and not talk rabble rabble rabble

Matt1405

My Regimen
Reaction score

dai che manca poco.

Come fai a sapere che funziona?

BaldAsshole

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
666 pages, now I see it clear.

733px-Der_Daemon_Baphomet.png

Solve et coagula apples and baby's foreskins to create the Brotzu potion. Horns, excessive facial hair, an useless dick surrounded by snakes and gynecomastia are some of the possible side effects.

g.i joey

Reaction score
666 pages of a 2 year old lotion should show more anticipation for the arrival of this product than a dumb petition lol, the cope is toooo strong

namelessdarksoul

My Regimen
Reaction score
The "cure Brotzu" for baldness starts from Cagliari: "Thousands of signatures to market it" baldness CAGLIARI. It is called "Brotzu Lotion" and is a cure against alopecia discovered by Giovanni Brotzu, professor of vascular surgery at the University of Cagliari. Years of studies and research with appearances in important magazines, until the purchase in 2015 by Fidia Farmaceutici, which holds the patent. Yet the lotion has not yet entered the market and thousands of patients are waiting for the treatment. Delays and silence of the Venetian company led to the launch of a petition on the Change.org portal to request the commercialization of the cure for baldness, a pathology that affects more than 11 million people in Italy. A discovery that dates back to 2010 and was made by a native of Cagliari, son of art (the father Giuseppe, discoverer of a new class of antibiotics, the cephalosporins, which is called the hospital of the Sardinian capital, one of the most important Island).