Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Skyggemannen-viser-seg-for-personer-med-negativ-energi-nattnytt-1.jpg

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you think I’m about to leave after @Willy Shakespeare has introduced the sonnet into this desolated mass of hell, you’re sadly mistaken.

As Coleridge said:
Where, and on whom, thou mayest—shine on!
Nor heed whether the object by reflected light,
return thy radiance or absorb it quite!

Besides, if you’re to be fair, you better start talking to about 100 other people about not posting unrelated garbage here. Let’s not forget that we’re on our merry way to 700 pages and there’s only ever been 1 announcement from Fidia. And lastly, if you e any brain in that skull pan of yours, you might’ve noticed that this thread isn’t actually for news. Silly c***.

Write more lengthy pseudo philosophical posts, bro.

I can scroll over this desperate baldys posts, np gg etc. etc.

Hopefully someone with some actual news will post here at some point.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Write more lengthy pseudo philosophical posts, bro.

I can scroll over this desperate baldys posts, np gg etc. etc.

Hopefully someone with some actual news will post here at some point.

EEAD21D9-83B9-4720-9709-AC6B0E018126.gif

If you think that even qualifies as pseudo-philosophy, you must pick up a book, my friend. Hegel, Kant, perhaps; or, maybe, Hans Christian Andersen’s, The Ugly Duckling, will prove more pertinent, given the circumstances and how you may be feeling now.

I don’t know man, I’m just picking up on some animosity from you, and I’m just wondering, like, what’s going on with you?

If Coleridge isn’t your cup of tea, you’re feeling a bit on the melancholy side, I suggest James Thomson:

“This little life is all we must endure,
The grave’s most holy peace is ever sure,
We fall asleep and never wake again.”

It seems a bit exaggerated given the lot we’re up against, but it can perhaps allow for some sort of catharsis to take place. Either way, let me know later on if you’ve had any better of a day. I sure hope so.

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 76375

If you think that even qualifies as pseudo-philosophy, you must pick up a book, my friend. Hegel, Kant, perhaps; or, maybe, Hans Christian Andersen’s, The Ugly Duckling, will prove more pertinent, given the circumstances and how you may be feeling now.

I don’t know man, I’m just picking up on some animosity from you, and I’m just wondering, like, what’s going on with you?

If Coleridge isn’t your cup of tea, you’re feeling a bit on the melancholy side, I suggest James Thomson:

“This little life is all we must endure,
The grave’s most holy peace is ever sure,
We fall asleep and never wake again.”

It seems a bit exaggerated given the lot we’re up against, but it can perhaps allow for some sort of catharsis to take place. Either way, let me know later on if you’ve had any better of a day. I sure hope so.

Lmao! A lenghty reply. GG too easy

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Lmao! A lenghty reply. GG too easy

Lmao! A short reply! GG (don't know what that means) too easy (when you've not much of brain in that skull cap (as I've alluded to))!

Seriously, though, shoot me a PM later so we can talk about your day; I'm invested now.

Last edited:

itsAlright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wanteth mine cure. Every time those gents sayeth five years. For centuries I has't awaited!

Thee art a troll, we knoweth. Thou subtle, perjur'd, false, disloyal man! Thy tongue outvenoms all the worms of Nile!

Willy, lend me thine secret. How has't thee did manage to maintaineth yond n'rwood 4 for four hund'r'd years?

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fida better release something soon, people are going insane :p

Let's see if these retards come up with a statement in the next 4 weeks. Dont exprct too much from these lazy idiots. Now I understand why the fidia employees kept saying that its the worst pharma company.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Let's see if these retards come up with a statement in the next 4 weeks. Dont exprct too much from these lazy idiots. Now I understand why the fidia employees kept saying that its the worst pharma company.

What happens after 4 weeks if no statement?

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you finally stopped believing that guy who was claiming the march release?

Reactions: br1