Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope you know this officialbeps guy is a troll right?

And I don’t wanna be a beta bob yeah I get it I hurt your feelings disliking all my posts aren’t gonna make you feel better get over it already

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope you know this officialbeps guy is a troll right?

And I don’t wanna be a beta bob yeah I get it I hurt your feelings disliking all my posts aren’t gonna make you feel better get over it already
Huh, so that's what my post looks like when others quote me
Hey this quoting thing is pretty neato!
Hey BOY you are at 200 posts. It's about time you learn to quote posts and people
@SamFT
@SamFT
@SamFT

luca10

Established Member
Reaction score
2016, right? :p

Ok, so who is the real Beps: @beps63 or @TheOfficalBeps63?

Answer is... The one who posts a photo of the Brotzu lotion. You have one week.

Thanks ;)

PUO0I8r.jpg

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Why dont you leave the thread and stop posting more unrelated garbage?
Maybe at some point we'll get some actual news from Fidia.

If you think I’m about to leave after @Willy Shakespeare has introduced the sonnet into this desolated mass of hell, you’re sadly mistaken.

As Coleridge said:
Where, and on whom, thou mayest—shine on!
Nor heed whether the object by reflected light,
return thy radiance or absorb it quite!

Besides, if you’re to be fair, you better start talking to about 100 other people about not posting unrelated garbage here. Let’s not forget that we’re on our merry way to 700 pages and there’s only ever been 1 announcement from Fidia. And lastly, if you've any brain in that skull pan of yours, you might’ve noticed that this thread isn’t actually for news. Silly c***.

Last edited:

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did anyone here email fidia asking for updates? Im on my 3rd email spamming them. Isnt it better to contact fidia asking for updates instead of bullshiting on this thread like madmen ? Try imagining that fidias email is the post box of this thread and go mental, its a lot better than saying crap on this forum.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Did anyone here email fidia asking for updates? Im on my 3rd email spamming them. Isnt it better to contact fidia asking for updates instead of bullshiting on this thread like madmen ? Try imagining that fidias email is the post box of this thread and go mental, its a lot better than saying crap on this forum.

Have you received a response?