Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
For whoever was wondering about tjnndx and theofficialbeps, they were one and the same.
Nice try.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
For whoever was wondering about tjnndx and theofficialbeps, they were one and the same.
Nice try.
I always get excited when an admin or moderator of the forum writes something, it's just like you know there is a god, but see something miraculous just from time to time wohooo xD

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice try.
Hi Admin ! If i remember correctly last year, someone on the forum called fidia to ask for updates as a representative of HairLossTalk.com. Is it possible to organize something like this in the near future ? This forum represents a big client base of theirs and i don't think they will brush you off if you talk on behalf of the forum.

Willy Shakespeare

My Regimen
Reaction score
Will, have you ever written about balding or is it a subject too painful to write about?

I has't. Thee only needeth to has't a behold at mine sonnets about loss.

Willy, lend me thine secret. How has't thee did manage to maintaineth yond n'rwood 4 for four hund'r'd years?

I useth a topical concoction of opium, horseradish, pigeon droppings, beetroot and spices... lest I only joking, tis a periwig since 1594

SwissGuy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
guys, brotzu lotion is really all about pge1 (in the form of dgla) reaching the hair follicle and thus creating the right atmosphere to enable hair growth once again? this guy sells transdermal pge1 --> http://russianstarpeptides.com/product/transdermal-pge1/
upload_2018-1-14_0-18-2.png

Yeah that guy looks very trustworthy, probably has a MD–PhD

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Contacted the company who is partner of Fidia for Czech market. (Glynn Brothers Chemicals Prague, spol. s r. o.)
Their answer translated: Dear Mr. xxx, our company do not plan to put any hair loss remedy on the market anytime soon. Best regards, Blanka Miláčková Logistic and Purchasing Manager

You can try to contact other fidia branches or their partner companies, that are part of the group. However I expect quite same answer.

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
Contacted the company who is partner of Fidia for Czech market. (Glynn Brothers Chemicals Prague, spol. s r. o.)
Their answer translated: Dear Mr. xxx, our company do not plan to put any hair loss remedy on the market anytime soon. Best regards, Blanka Miláčková Logistic and Purchasing Manager

You can try to contact other fidia branches or their partner companies, that are part of the group. However I expect quite same answer.

i tell you why-because it failed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Italy first. Nobody ever talked about immediate global launch.

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If the lotion was indeed that effective ,I doubt that it would take them so long to release it... My optimism for this stuff is gone
That's not based on logic, only emotional salt.
We don't know how much those stupid trials may last, they better show some good results, not some citerezine crap.
Sure, waiting time is turning us into skeptics but there is other stuff in the pipeline too. Just pray that your donor doesn't die from DUPA.

Not sure if March release was just a troll by some FIDIA employee or someone faking the message.There's like 2% chance it may be real.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Literally imagine how sh*t it'll be if the lotion works and is amazing but they cant work out the stability problems of how to keep it having longer than 2 weeks shelf life and so it doesn't get released on those grounds..