Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just reread the conversation Beps had with his friend on Facebook (stalkery, I know) and it makes me belief that they really have something on their hands.. How his friend says after talking about the lotion that "he should make a golden statue of him and his dad" and that Beps will take a holiday (I suppose from the money he will get) when Fidia finally moves the lotion to market.. I know Fidia is never explicitly mentioned but what other lotion would he be talking about? Love how he calls Fidia "a bunch of demented" haha.
If the lotion will make me a fullhead, I promise on golden pepe, that I will start crowdfunding on statue. Giussepe Brotzu will have shiny armor and with a robust sword will be fighting minoxidil bottle, finasteride pill, people with texts on them: Just shave it and get a tan bro, It is only about confidence etc. While Giovanni will pour a water on a baldies head from holy grail and where it will touch the head will be growing hair.
And text: Beast that cursed kings and peasants. Destroyer of Julius Caesar, Napoleon and Hippocrates was defeated by Giovanni and Giuseppe Brotzu. Alopecia is dead. Long live the Brotzus heritage!

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If the lotion will make me a fullhead, I promise on golden pepe, that I will start crowdfunding on statue. Giussepe Brotzu will have shiny armor and with a robust sword will be fighting minoxidil bottle, finasteride pill, people with texts on them: Just shave it and get a tan bro, It is only about confidence etc. While Giovanni will pour a water on a baldies head from holy grail and where it will touch the head will be growing hair.
And text: Beast that cursed kings and peasants. Destroyer of Julius Caesar, Napoleon and Hippocrates was defeated by Giovanni and Giuseppe Brotzu. Alopecia is dead. Long live the Brotzus heritage!
I'm with you brother. If this lotion would bring back what I have lost and maintain, I will donate to the statue and personally go to Cagliari and do a ritual of blessing around it

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’ll all be much better when we get an announcement from Fidia tomorrow.
Wouldn't hold too much hope for that man, I know they posted something first thing in 2017, but they technically have the entire year to give us an update. I hope that they come out with a statement very soon, I really do.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Wouldn't hold too much hope for that man, I know they posted something first thing in 2017, but they technically have the entire year to give us an update. I hope that they come out with a statement very soon, I really do.

It was only sardonicism and fun, Sasha, no need to worry. Merely playing along with @Goodsend and stuff. There may have been a hint of parapraxis somewhere in there, but that's neither here nor there, really.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was only sardonicism and fun, Sasha, no need to worry. Merely playing along with @Goodsend and stuff. There may have been a hint of parapraxis somewhere in there, but that's neither here nor there, really.
I got it, Delores, should've had my sarcasm sensors go off but the batteries ran out.

Boatie

My Regimen
Reaction score
22b9od.jpg

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They've been open all morning and still haven't given us an update, pull the finger out you lazy Italians!

Also, I appear to have became an established member yas. This is both a proud moment and a sad one lol

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't stop thinking as to why you still creep on this forum, you want them to make an announcement soon to save your hair, you just don't want to admit it though.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA I'LL PAY THE 30€ I PAY FOR FINASTERIDE FOR THAT sh*t INSTEAD!

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
They've been open all morning and still haven't given us an update, pull the finger out you lazy Italians!

Also, I appear to have became an established member yas. This is both a proud moment and a sad one lol

@Goodsend was just guessing there was announcement. Keep your panties on my friend, if and when they are ready you will hear. Now go on a live your life in the meantime because you may waste a few months over nothing.