Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

joni106

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not a person looking for just the negative, but I think if this cream was working (especially in this modern time that is difficult to keep secret) Then we would see pictures from leaks.
I wish I wish I wrong.

Reactions: br1

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude you cant do things like that i saw that date and almost cried with happiness . Now I'm just back to masturbating to my homemade Brotzu Shrine.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Dude you cant do things like that i saw that date and almost cried with happiness . Now I'm just back to masturbating to my homemade Brotzu Shrine.

Should have read the comments further up and ya woulda seen that @Goodsend is a trolling twat. It's a shame he's let himself come to this, but what can we really expect? Baldness turns people into miserables c****.

Reactions: br1

Goodsend

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, my horoscope said that 2018 will be a very positive year for my zodiac sign and that I'll be able to fix many problems

From that I can infer the release of the Brotzu lotion will happen very soon. January 16th and March 19th are good potential dates according to the zodiac

Last year they didn't predict positive things and indeed the lotion was delayed

Let's stay positive

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Well, my horoscope said that 2018 will be a very positive year for my zodiac sign and that I'll be able to fix many problems

From that I can infer the release of the Brotzu lotion will happen very soon. January 16th and March 19th are good potential dates according to the zodiac

Let's stay positive

The saddest part about this isn't you--although that's sad enough--but rather that some halfwit will see these dates you post, and in 5 pages there'll be 10 people asking about January 19 and March 19. Oy vey.

br1

Reaction score
I'm fighting it, I believe in Brotzu and can't wait for the lotion to be out
This thing turned into
The saddest part about this isn't you--although that's sad enough--but rather that some halfwit will see these dates you post, and in 5 pages there'll be 10 people asking about January 19 and March 19. Oy vey.

That's what I've been saying..

Look what happened to that @Royaume guy.. poor soul..

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
whDOXBz.png

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Let's stay positive
1/10 troll, try harder fam

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just reread the conversation Beps had with his friend on Facebook (stalkery, I know) and it makes me belief that they really have something on their hands.. How his friend says after talking about the lotion that "he should make a golden statue of him and his dad" and that Beps will take a holiday (I suppose from the money he will get) when Fidia finally moves the lotion to market.. I know Fidia is never explicitly mentioned but what other lotion would he be talking about? Love how he calls Fidia "a bunch of demented" haha.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just reread the conversation Beps had with his friend on Facebook (stalkery, I know) and it makes me belief that they really have something on their hands.. How his friend says after talking about the lotion that "he should make a golden statue of him and his dad" and that Beps will take a holiday (I suppose from the money he will get) when Fidia finally moves the lotion to market.. I know Fidia is never explicitly mentioned but what other lotion would he be talking about? Love how he calls Fidia "a bunch of demented" haha.

This is news I like reading. The other guesses and wishful thinking is pure speculation. Tell me, when did beps post this conversation?

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is news I like reading. The other guesses and wishful thinking is pure speculation. Tell me, when did beps post this conversation?
It's not really new, the conversation was back in late November. I feel a bit weird putting some random woman's Facebook here but I refer you to the link in the first post on this page: http://www.ieson.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=66178&whichpage=255
You might have to scroll down to one of her posts on November 24 on Facebook.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not really new, the conversation was back in late November. I feel a bit weird putting some random woman's Facebook here but I refer you to the link in the first post on this page: http://www.ieson.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=66178&whichpage=255
You might have to scroll down to one of her posts on November 24 on Facebook.

Wrong person, but I've creeped a bit on the other woman's FB page. She changed her name but I found her. She then went incognito as I think many were spamming her for info. Anyhow, it's not like we haven't all done it to someone random at some point, or eavesdropped a conversation. Not to mention your intentions are more to gather info rather than harass the poor woman.

Otherwise November is not that long ago. There was nothing from November though. Is it the girl or the woman they're talking about.

Last edited: