Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this based on anything but your expectations? Because I learned a valuable lesson with expectations, more often than not I'm left disappointed as they are rarely met. :)
I'm guessing they'll make an announcement around the same time as last year as long as people pressure them again.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously even Brotzu himself should be concerned about the release of this. If we get a further delay to 2019, Brotzu could die. He isn't getting any younger (neither are we).

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did someone else lose eyebrows too? Not totally gone, but slowly diminishing or getting less bushy since childhood?

İt seems like every lost hair on my scalp grows back somewhere else on my body, I really start to believe the communication of hairs over the whole body theory.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Did someone else lose eyebrows too? Not totally gone, but slowly diminishing or getting less bushy since childhood?

İt seems like every lost hair on my scalp grows back somewhere else on my body, I really start to believe the communication of hairs over the whole body theory.

Do your lost eyebrow hairs appear on your hairline? or?

Also, MrV88, why do you have so many dislikes? Do you trolololol, too?

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do your lost eyebrow hairs appear on your hairline? or?

Also, MrV88, why do you have so many dislikes? Do you trolololol, too?
Nope they are not totally gone, but partially thinner than they were.

Lost scalp hair comes back as body hair lol don't know why.

98% of my dislikes are from one sole idiot called sangan89. He looked up every single post from me and disliked it.

Last edited:

BaldAsshole

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing could you tell us exactly how you compose your shampoo (or even doing a tuto if you do not mind :) )

OK, I will do a tutorial in the next weeks. I don't have the time nor the will to do it now.

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen some images on IESON of AU woman.
They are nothing to brag about, but I can't deny that she had some improvement, her peach fuzz looks thicker and have a darker shade, but her hairline sadly is still nonexistant.

But f*** Brotzu for now. I'm much more interested in Polaryte now.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've seen some images on IESON of AU woman.
They are nothing to brag about, but I can't deny that she had some improvement, her peach fuzz looks thicker and have a darker shade, but her hairline sadly is still nonexistant.

But f*** Brotzu for now. I'm much more interested in Polaryte now.

Yep, you are right! I have also seen the photo and it´s really impressive. Last time I saw her she was completely bald, which means that it has also worked for her. I know she doesn´t have a full hair head, but I think she is over 40 and she has AA.

The brotion can save us all guys!

Keisi92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, you are right! I have also seen the photo and it´s really impressive. Last time I saw her she was completely bald, which means that it has also worked for her. I know she doesn´t have a full hair head, but I think she is over 40 and she has AA.

The brotion can save us all guys!
She has AU which is the worst case of areata