Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Goodsend

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I officially lost my NW2, thanks Fidia

Now I'm gonna have to start soon finasteride hoping to regain my NW2 (I'm Norwood 2,15 now) or at least stop the shedding.

br1

Reaction score
I officially lost my NW2, thanks Fidia

Now I'm gonna have to start soon finasteride hoping to regain my NW2 (I'm Norwood 2,15 now) or at least stop the shedding.

It's your fault to listen to the naive kids on this thread, who tell everybody to wait for the magic lotion which is "almost there!!"... instead of getting on treatments.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's your fault to listen to the naive kids on this thread, who tell everybody to wait for the magic lotion which is "almost there!!"... instead of getting on treatments.

You are the most annoying person ever

I didn’t think it would be possible to find someome as pesimistic, negative and annoying as my ex but you have took the crown... congrats

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi! I´ve read that the Italian dudes from IESON are going to send emails to Fidia again and I´ve noticed that the old (at least, the one that I had) email account doesn´t work. So, here you have the new one...

info@fidiapharma.it

https://www.fidiapharma.com/it/contatti/,80
nobody_cares__by_rejectedbandgeek-d7r7hs9.jpg

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No one cares? His comment had something to do with Fidia and could possibly get us a response. His comment was more valuable than your response with a sh*t meme. Just get off this damn thread already lol

Indeed it was a sh*t meme, come on Sponge Bob? Is that all you have? How old are you?

We´ve seen great memes here, so please show some respect to the great minds among us.

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
rabble rabble rabble rabble

Indeed it was a sh*t meme, come on Sponge Bob? Is that all you have? How old are you?

We´ve seen great memes here, so please show some respect to the great minds among us.
I guess you didn't have a PC in 2010. This meme was the sh*t back then. I'm unoriginal cuck and the Santa one is the only one I have, I could create with New Years Santa Claus, but there are not many Russians here.

Last edited:

VivinellAria

My Regimen
Reaction score
We don't have to constantly annoy them but surely it's not too much to ask for an update after a year.
I know, but since we do know it's not going to make any difference, then what's the point? They're a company. It's not like some mails and a couple of calls from random dudes on the internet will make em go faster or decide to release an update that they wouldn't have released otherwise.