Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

br1

Reaction score
I hope for a March 2018 release, anyway I contacted two people that work at Fidia (marketing branch)....I found their profiles on Linkedin and then contacted them on facebook
Hope they reply and give some insider info, if the product is about to be sold the marketing department has to know it

Fidia doesn't reply to email
Bald stalker.
Creepy

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Loool the funniest thing about this thread is the unremarkable and straightforward title, the creator must feel similar regret to what Frankenstein felt after creating his monster.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180105-100950.png
    Screenshot_20180105-100950.png
    224 KB · Views: 292

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Loool the funniest thing about this thread is the unremarkable and straightforward title, the creator must feel similar regret to what Frankenstein felt after creating his monster.

Yeah, well the only one who should feel regretful should be you for your presumptuous post.

It’ll be out in 2016; there’s still time. Stop jumping the gun with your negativity.

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, well the only one who should feel regretful should be you for your presumptuous post.

It’ll be out in 2016; there’s still time. Stop jumping the gun with your negativity.
I am very positive, you can see that from my previous posts. I am making a joke, relax

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Never mind actually, didn't read it properly haha

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds like the negative guys are more desperate than the positive guys

lol they think their hair grows back with negativity. So stupid.... What do these idiots want to proof or fightt against? Whaztis their aim? To tell all members that hair loss will never be cured. That is why they spend almost 24 hours per day on this forum to spread the message xD

br1

Reaction score
lol they think their hair grows back with negativity. So stupid.... What do these idiots want to proof or fightt against? Whaztis their aim? To tell all members that hair loss will never be cured. That is why they spend almost 24 hours per day on this forum to spread the message xD
Where is your "Before Christmas Announcement"?

How delusional.

Goodsend

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fidia didn't say the lotion won't be released in March. It's pure speculation by some depressed users here.

So saying I'm confident the lotion will be out in March has the same validity to another guy saying the lotion won't be out in March.

Better be positive than negative, and btw I truly think we will get an announcement really soon, by the end of January.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
negativity is cope. they just need to hear someone tell them "it's gonna be alright."

that's why i always respond with : "yes you're right the cure will never be found" instead of letting them using me as an emotional support tampon.
That's true haha, but at the same time Fidia never released a statement saying they planned on releasing the lotion on any specific date and people have been calling them scammers since it didn't come out in 2016, even if it doesn't come out 2018 as long as they finish trials, they still haven't done anything wrong.

br1

Reaction score
Fidia didn't say the lotion won't be released in March. It's pure speculation by some depressed users here.

So saying I'm confident the lotion will be out in March has the same validity to another guy saying the lotion won't be out in March.

Better be positive than negative, and btw I truly think we will get an announcement really soon, by the end of January.
Massive difference between being positive and delusional..

br1

Reaction score
male pattern baldness is a beast.
It won't be solved with soy and borage oil. Come on..
Being realistic is not pessimism.
This.

I think they are just too young.. few more decades of disappointments and they ough to change.