Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know, but since we do know it's not going to make any difference, then what's the point? They're a company. It's not like some mails and a couple of calls from random dudes on the internet will make em go faster or decide to release an update that they wouldn't have released otherwise.
Last year it made them write an update on their forum. That's all that we want, one little piece of information.. of hope that can make us move forward with our miserable life.

VivinellAria

My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually forgot about that update, but iirc it was nothing major and it just started a new sh*t ton of speculations.

Reactions: br1

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please don't call or send em emails, it's the dumbest thing ever. They'll announce it themselves. Annoying them won't speed up the process or make anything happen at all.

lol the problem is that they can f*** themselves. We dont need these idiots. We want the lotion, these idiots did absolutely nothing. Brotzus biggest mistake was it to hand his lotion to this retards. Even Brotzus knows that fidia employees are retards so they act like they are super VIPs but it is not about these worthless workers, its about the magic lotion. Nothing else.

We are very close, I hope that these retards enjoyed their holidays and that they give an update with the exact release date. Its important because we reached almost 700 pages and it is enough now.

But dont forget it: Silence is not a bad sign. I dont like it and you dont like it but dont forget what happened with all these shitty companies who praised their products that it can grow your dick, your hair and give you superpower within 7 days and what happened? Nothing, pure sh*t.

Aclaris is silent concerning their Androgenetic Alopecia lotion and Fidia is completely silent but the silence must end now. I hope that their fkcing phones wont stop ringing next week. Call them and bombard them with mails. Speak whatever language you can. If they dont understand you, just say BROTZU :D

enough rage for today. Stay motivated. Now we have even more evidence that this could work (WuWeis lotion which is based on Brotzus ingredients gave him impressive results, Spiga witnessed recovery of 2-3 Norwood stages, Brotzu claimed all the magic things that the lotion can do, his son confirmed it and now its our turn guys.

Fkck all haters. I wish you all a full head of thick and shiny hair.

Goodsend

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol the problem is that they can f*** themselves. We dont need these idiots. We want the lotion, these idiots did absolutely nothing. Brotzus biggest mistake was it to hand his lotion to this retards. Even Brotzus knows that fidia employees are retards so they act like they are super VIPs but it is not about these worthless workers, its about the magic lotion. Nothing else.

We are very close, I hope that these retards enjoyed their holidays and that they give an update with the exact release date. Its important because we reached almost 700 pages and it is enough now.

But dont forget it: Silence is not a bad sign. I dont like it and you dont like it but dont forget what happened with all these shitty companies who praised their products that it can grow your dick, your hair and give you superpower within 7 days and what happened? Nothing, pure sh*t.

Aclaris is silent concerning their Androgenetic Alopecia lotion and Fidia is completely silent but the silence must end now. I hope that their fkcing phones wont stop ringing next week. Call them and bombard them with mails. Speak whatever language you can. If they dont understand you, just say BROTZU :D

enough rage for today. Stay motivated. Now we have even more evidence that this could work (WuWeis lotion which is based on Brotzus ingredients gave him impressive results, Spiga witnessed recovery of 2-3 Norwood stages, Brotzu claimed all the magic things that the lotion can do, his son confirmed it and now its our turn guys.

Fkck all haters. I wish you all a full head of thick and shiny hair.

I'm pretty sure we'll get an update this month, probably already next week

Goodsend

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re not ‘pretty sure’, you’re naively optimistic. Fidia could wait until June to give us an update for all we know—which is nothing.

I hope for a March 2018 release, anyway I contacted two people that work at Fidia (marketing branch)....I found their profiles on Linkedin and then contacted them on facebook
Hope they reply and give some insider info, if the product is about to be sold the marketing department has to know it

Fidia doesn't reply to email

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
We don't have to constantly annoy them but surely it's not too much to ask for an update after a year.

One would think that would be the case. Reality will show you you're surely mistaken.

No one cares? His comment had something to do with Fidia and could possibly get us a response. His comment was more valuable than your response with a sh*t meme. Just get off this damn thread already lol

Nobody cares because sending Fidia mail doesn't do sh*t. We're not going to coax a response out of them, especially if they're at the point where they're (A) thinking about defining production plans or (B) thinking about scrapping the sh*t. We'll hear once one of those two decisions has been made. And nobody knows when that is going to be.

THERE IS NO MARCH RELEASE PLAN GOD f*****g DAMMIT. I JUST SAW SOME HALF BAKED FUCKWIT SAY "WE KNOW NOTHING EXCEPT MARCH RELEASE" ON IESON. THERE IS NO MARCH RELEASE.

I have to keep reiterating this, although I know it's to no avail, because the first half-baked c*m guzzler I see to say "Oh, March has come and gone. I guess it was just a rumor" is going to give me a rectal aneurism and I'm going to have a hemorrhoid of unimaginable proportions.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
I hope for a March 2018 release, anyway I contacted two people that work at Fidia (marketing branch)....I found their profiles on Linkedin and then contacted them on facebook
Hope they reply and give some insider info, if the product is about to be sold the marketing department has to know it

Fidia doesn't reply to email

IT IS NOT COMING OUT IN MARCH. GOD. f*****g. DAMMIT.

YOU'RE OLDER THAN ME STOP ACTING LIKE A DELUSIONAL TWAT AND DROP THE MARCH BULLSHIT FOR THE SAKE OF EVERYONE'S SANITY.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
add.jpg

Any idiot talking about March AT ALL either was not here or forgot what happened a year or so ago when there was hype about it coming out last February.

Goodsend

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
IT IS NOT COMING OUT IN MARCH. GOD. f*****g. DAMMIT.

YOU'RE OLDER THAN ME STOP ACTING LIKE A DELUSIONAL TWAT AND DROP THE MARCH BULLSHIT FOR THE SAKE OF EVERYONE'S SANITY.
I'm pretty sure is gonna come out in March, too many rumors about it
Brotzu's son appeared optimistic and it would be a perfect timing just before summer

One week and Fidia will give us the announcement, they're still on holidays

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure is gonna come out in March, too many rumors about it
Brotzu's son appeared optimistic and it would be a perfect timing just before summer

One week and Fidia will give us the announcement, they're still on holidays

Okay, I get it, you're trolling me. Fair enough. And if you're not trolling me: I would worry more about your mental deficiency than the one concerning your hair.

Goodsend

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why should I be trolling?
There were people that talked with some insiders working of Fidia that told them the lotion will be out in March. Such users and sources got verified by the admin of another forum and he says it's legit

In December Brotzu's son posted on facebook a message where he said that finally there was a good news (about the lotion of course)

And Fidia last year said it expect the lotion to be out in 2018

I think there is too much pessimism around....this week many people are still on holidays

From next week we might get an update and I think we'll get it

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Why should I be trolling?
There were people that talked with some insiders working of Fidia that told them the lotion will be out in March. Such users and sources got verified by the admin of another forum and he says it's legit

In December Brotzu's son posted on facebook a message where he said that finally there was a good news (about the lotion of course)

And Fidia last year said it expect the lotion to be out in 2018

I think there is too much pessimism around....this week many people are still on holidays

From next week we might get an update and I think we'll get it

Listen here, Samantha: can you point me to just where Fidia said they 'expect it to be out in 2018'? Once you can do this and prove to me that nature has endowed you with that peculiar possession of literacy, then I will concede that your optimism is founded and gladly accept what you say. Just take me a screenshot of just where Fidia said exactly that (just to prove you can read and everything), and I will faithfully digress and leave the subject for more my more educated peers, like yourself.

Im+from+brazil+let+me+kill+myself+to+test+that+_96af45e883b6f9aa7f1b34f960f336e6.png

itsAlright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OK boys.

It is well established Fidia wants to release this in March, but I believe in Italy in 2016 Brotzu had problems with stability, so they could not release this potion.

After Fidia purchased for Brotzu a walker, potion release was back on, only problem? Fidia realized 2016 was a leap year, they realized this on March 31. March 31 on a leap year does not count as March, so delayed it was.

Next obvious opportunity is March 2017, Fidia worked to the bone to release 2017, unfortunately they were disheartened when they wrongly discovered big time, game changing treatments were to be released in 2017,

"Dr. Naughton has stated that the market release of HRC will happen first in Mexico in 2017-18," (https://www.hairIossrevolution.com/hair-cloning-news/).

Fidia later discovered (correctly this time) that Naughton's board of advisors consisted of no more than a small child.

big aha moment

believe or not

neighbor's five-year-old daughter

'More hair! More hair!'

truly striking

we expect it to gain approval in Mexico first, perhaps in 2020, and then in the U.S. sometime after that.

Brotzu is reinvigorated yet again, with strength no young man can match. He and Fidia will deliver the death blow to baldness this March. Mark my words. Mark your calendars.

800px_COLOURBOX12286486.jpg

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
fidia in their only announcement about the lotion said that TRIALS for the lotion will end BY 2018.

they didnt say anything about release or efficacy so hold your balls tight, since it very well could be another good year on finasteride

Tonspfbody hair is correct. How everyone twists and turns things is beyond me. I believe it is whisper down the lane syndrome.