Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yah, literal end of this month.

Here's the schedule:
https://www.congre.co.jp/wchr2017/scientific_prog.html

If you read the IESON thread, the whole thing is there - something something lighting is different for the double vertex guy, something about can't be sure vs you idiot it is so obvious.

Something about temple guy looking like he just cut his temple hair with scissors and made it the before pic. Something something check the positions of his forehead wrinkles and skin tags.

Last time I just dropped it at that. f*** it, it was going neither here nor there and I was kind of on the fence.

Agreed if you comb your more hair down the temple it could give the impression of growth.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
How many years till this thread collapse?
Two years for a cosmetic is way too long for trials. And also the doctor's trials before where he didn't claim any issues about stability etc.
I suppose the company achieved advertisement that's why they do not end hype.
How many years until you stop posting in this thread? You're just pissing in the wind at this point, we all know your opinion on the lotion. Why even follow the thread?

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nessuna novità. La signora che ha risposto al telefono ha negato le voci secondo cui ci sarebbero state novità fra poco (voce che girava su ieson mi pare). Vi direi di provare a mandare una mail (come mi è stato chiesto) ma non so quanto possa essere utile...

Nothing new. The lady who replied to the phone denied the rumors that there would have been news in between (voice that Ieson seemed to me). I would tell you to try to send an email (as I was asked) but I do not know how useful it is ...

- The fkcing weird game continues. The administrator of the facebook group (brotzu movement) called fidia today. The message is above.

I would love to enter this fkcing building like a terminator and get this lotion. Its time to end these rumours.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Are you talking about the patent?

I didn´t notice that was the patent, sorry. I thought these were new conclusions or something like that. We need new stuff! I would like to join that Facebook group, hope they want me in as well.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ive read so much sh*t over the years im mixing things up in my mind, so maybe someone can help remind me.
Wasnt Brontzu lotion supposed to help circulation when applied or am i mistaken?

The reason im asking is i was looking at a hair that had dropped out and how small the root had become. Like it atrophied. Its making more and more sense that these follicles seem to be getting choked out. Then i also realized that yes im on finasteride and dutasteride, but if there is minimal bloodflow to my balding areas then how can it be expected to thrive, even if dht is being blocked.
Id just love to find a way to really increase circulation in the scalp (other than minoxidil). I really want to get my hand on a powerful capsaicin like cream to see what happens.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I´m in guys, there are 190 more people there. In the last post someone questioned the lotion, but in a way we all do right?

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Two years for a cosmetic is way too long for trials. And also the doctor's trials before where he didn't claim any issues about stability etc.

How many years until you stop posting in this thread? You're just pissing in the wind at this point, we all know your opinion on the lotion. Why even follow the thread?

I am very positive about this lotion as most of you guys. But honestly, if someone is repeatingly negative everyone notices it. If someone is positive (which is the case way more often) no one bats an eye. I see many positive posts which I heard like thousands of times. This thread is a mess. Everyone is repeating himself, including me.

@Pithikas obviously wants to believe in the lotion, but he can't. And I think he got good reason to think so. But also we have good reasons to believe in it. As long as no one is getting insultive why would anyone go crazy about it. And Pithikas wasnt insultive in his last posts. Just leave anyone express his opinion and write his questions and doubts. We heard both sides way too much, which is why this thread is so damn long and not dying.

The off topic talk is the only thing which is annoying to me. When people discuss about minoxidil fina results or what ever in this thread.

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
- The fkcing weird game continues. The administrator of the facebook group (brotzu movement) called fidia today. The message is above.
Aren't there 2 secretaries at FIDIA. Before the last year's statement one woman said that something will happen soon, yet another one said that no statement will be made. And we got our first statement which confirmed the existance of a lotion.

People will be desperate, they will spam FIDIA in the beginning of 2018 and they will be forced to make a statement just like the last time.

For f***'s sake they promised to finish development by 2018 (not in 2018, but by). Hope my hair survives til late 2018 (Shiseido also).

Are they marketing this as a drug and not a cosmetic product now? If yes, we're all fucked. Didn't the statement say remedy, remedy is a word used for drugs.

Last edited:

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Aren't there 2 secretaries at FIDIA. Before the last year's statement one woman said that something will happen soon, yet another one said that no statement will be made. And we got our first statement which confirmed the existance of a lotion.

People will be desperate, they will spam FIDIA in the beginning of 2018 and they will be forced to make a statement just like the last time.

For f***'s sake they promised to finish development by 2018 (not in 2018, but by). Hope my hair survives til late 2018 (Shiseido also).

Are they marketing this as a drug and not a cosmetic product now? If yes, we're all fucked. Didn't the statement say remedy, remedy is a word used for drugs.

I'm afraid you're wrong, the original Italian update says the development is expected to last until 2018.

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
until 2018.
But not until 2019. Until 2018 means before 2018. Unless they write March, January or something else the meaning is the same. This thread is like talking to a wall, only echoes.

Besides the translators are not that stupid, I believe that is what they intended. In early 2018 we can expect more news.

Last edited:

username1

My Regimen
Reaction score

I remember last year around late summer someone called Fidia and this lady answered saying that Fidia will make an annoucment after xx weeks and it will be good news. Everyone was so hyped but nothing happened after that and you can image what happened in the thread...

username1

My Regimen
Reaction score

I don't know what your academic/technical background is. Usually researchers focus on understanding a phenomenon or inventing something new. Their main goal is "to get it working". Their mindset is different than people who bring the new technology to the market. When a company decides to take the new technology to the market they have to worry about reliability, life span and so on. Every well established company has it's own protocol and they must assure that the final product can pass a certain tests in order to be considered marketable.

With this lotion, I assume ,every time they change something in the recipe to make its shelf time longer they have to run trials on humans again to make sure they didn't sacrifice the lotion's effectiveness to improve its shelf time; and if they did by how much and is it worth it. That's what a trustworthy company would do.

What I'm wondering is that if the lotion had stability issues, did the doctor know about it from the beginning? If not, does that mean the lotion can perform much better compared to the results that the doctor witnessed during his studies now that Fidia has "fixed" the stability issue. If the doctor didn't know about the stability issues then he might have underestimated the effectiveness of the lotion.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
He would have wanted to go if he wasn't receding.. Jus sayin'
upload_2017-10-3_20-44-57.png

br1

Reaction score
They drawer must be a balding dude. No one draws a balding dude if it's not making fun of him.
he's clearly introspective beta balding insecure male, willing to hide under sheets on his bed while friends were planning to go have fun somewhere with some girls..

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
http://bellicapelli.forumfree.it/?t=72095959&st=4875

Enviado el: 3/10/2017, 00:53
CITAZIONE (ad3 @ 2/10/2017, 15:18)
Next, i dati riportati sembrano molto confortanti: praticamente c'è blocco della caduta quasi istantaneo

Confortanti si, ma vanno anche presi con le pinze :)
Ricordiamo che i brevetti non sono pubblicazioni scientifiche, capita molte volte da quel che ne so che ci si lanci in descrizioni mirabolanti, anche perché il brevetto ha come fine ultimo la realizzazione in scala dell'invenzione (e se ciò non succede, tipicamente vi è una penale, se non ricordo male, ma non ne sono certo).

Per il resto è vero che io, a parte le donne con Androgenetic Alopecia del periodico di dermatologia, non ho ancora visto nessuna testimonianza di androgenetica...

Mi ricordo una frase di Beps:
" Il blocco della caduta è stato il traguardo più semplice da ottenere ".
E a novembre/dicembre, su HairLossTalk.com, aveva detto " tutti i soggetti nel trial di FIDIA hanno riportato arresto della caduta ".

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
http://bellicapelli.forumfree.it/?t=72095959&st=4875

Enviado el: 3/10/2017, 00:53
CITAZIONE (ad3 @ 2/10/2017, 15:18)
Next, i dati riportati sembrano molto confortanti: praticamente c'è blocco della caduta quasi istantaneo

Confortanti si, ma vanno anche presi con le pinze :)
Ricordiamo che i brevetti non sono pubblicazioni scientifiche, capita molte volte da quel che ne so che ci si lanci in descrizioni mirabolanti, anche perché il brevetto ha come fine ultimo la realizzazione in scala dell'invenzione (e se ciò non succede, tipicamente vi è una penale, se non ricordo male, ma non ne sono certo).

Per il resto è vero che io, a parte le donne con Androgenetic Alopecia del periodico di dermatologia, non ho ancora visto nessuna testimonianza di androgenetica...

Mi ricordo una frase di Beps:
" Il blocco della caduta è stato il traguardo più semplice da ottenere ".
E a novembre/dicembre, su HairLossTalk.com, aveva detto " tutti i soggetti nel trial di FIDIA hanno riportato arresto della caduta ".

So they're quoting HairLossTalk.com as their reference? Seems they haven't really been reading this site very well :D