Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

br1

Reaction score
Get real. Its a generic statement basically saying. "Yeh... wait for an update.. Don't call me, I'll call you.."

They'll never release it. Case closed.

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't worry I am not like you. I am not killing myself if it won't work. All the mentally unstable girls are just crying over and over again. The best example is bitchkas.

Always the same idiots here. Don't get your hopes high or you will be disappointed. You will never ever achieve anything in life if you are so negative. 0 nothing, nada. This the difference between succesful people and the unsucessful people. The Losers are always afraid of losing and worrying.

Are you a loser? hit the dislike button.

Are you a yes sayer and a winner? Hit the like button :D

Come on bitchkas show us to which group you belong :D
Damn bro you need to chill out, you sound like you're one step away from shooting up a school

Besides, why would I kill myself lol, I don't even have high hopes for this ooga booga lotion

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
My huge crown bald spot is closing, lots of medium strenght hairs (altough they aren't thick as hell anymore) around it and this is only from Minoxidil restart. I switched brands to some weird and cheap Qgain which is fixing the damage I suffered from quitting minoxidil for a year. I have almost no visible crown loss if I grow my hair out for 3 months. Hairline is still fucked thought. Another thing I discovered after I grew my hair a bit longer is that I actually have a thick donor area. I would be lucky if my hair loss will slow down just like my father's did, he is a NW4 with an identical pattern.
maxresdefault.png

this is me in a few months when I quit finasteride

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
anger will make u guys bald faster srsly ... relax come on we are in f*****g same boat there is no need for clashing with each other ... this make me sick ... maybe thats why we dont have something for this f*****g nightmare

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
this topic is nuts

strong tensions here

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You must be really hurt...

My advise is to keep calm and take another pill if you think your problem is solved by popping pills. Negativity is the solution.. believe in it :D and always keep calm french girl.
Hey man, I'm actually pretty confident about this lotion myself, but you do have to calm down. It's ok to voice why you are confident or why you agree/disagree with certain things, but when you just resort to insulting others then you are no better than the ones who attack you. I think it's fair to say everyone here WANTS this to work and WANTS it to release soon more than anything. But we all have to keep our cool until we hear something from the company. We're all on the same team here at the end of the day. So let's all stop being so hostile towards one another for no reason. Some are confident in this, some are not, and that's ok. This is a hairloss forum, not a political debate.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
anger will make u guys bald faster srsly ... relax come on we are in f*****g same boat there is no need for clashing with each other ... this make me sick ... maybe thats why we dont have something for this f*****g nightmare
Bro it's an endless downward spiral. Balding makes me (by nature) an angry man who beats his wife in public, being angry makes me lose more hair. There's just no end to this.

Last edited:

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
if it turns out, that brotzus lotion is more effective than minoxidil or propecia, what did the fu**ing big pharma companies do the last twenty years. the answer is nothing, when an old Doctor in italy is able to perform them in his garage out. i think this is why the most people in this forum are so angry and i totally understand them. since my hair thinned, my social life is not existing anymore. hair loss is one of the most tragic conditions and nobody wants to help us. i hate big pharma so much...

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys - anybody care to sum up 524 pages in few sentences for me?
I seriously doubt much smart things have been said since page 1. :)

thanks

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys - anybody care to sum up 524 pages in few sentences for me?
I seriously doubt much smart things have been said since page 1. :)

thanks
Lotion is still going through trials by Fidia and we won't know more officially until 2018. It may or may not get released, it may or may not work. No one knows 100%. The thread has devolved into a bunch of autist posting cringey high school tier memes and arguing with each other to try to boost their self image and confidence by having to be right over a lotion.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I believe in this lotion.:)
in the composition is equol, which is an antiandrogen.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2834330/#!po=7.89474
what I don't believe in is the group of Knuckleheads that's in charge of getting this to the public. That's you fidia.
I have no faith in their ability to give us the formula as intended. I'm seriously afraid if this ever becomes a real deal we're going to get a water down case of this sh*t
No photos no hype train nobody with any information at all... Looks like a dead end to me

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Getting tired of no progress being made. In 2016 we probably thought there might finally be a reasonable treatment out before 2018. Now I won't hold my breathe for 2020