Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it so hard to block androgenetic receptors in the scalp without side effects? Mother of god...This science...

abcdefg

Reaction score
Is it so hard to block androgenetic receptors in the scalp without side effects? Mother of god...This science...

Yes, actually that is very difficult to do. I dont think any receptor blocker can get near 100 percent inhibition either. We have known androgens cause male pattern baldness for like 30 years now, and there is barely anything we can do today short of blasting away your entire systemic androgen levels.

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, actually that is very difficult to do. I dont think any receptor blocker can get near 100 percent inhibition either. We have known androgens cause male pattern baldness for like 30 years now, and there is barely anything we can do today short of blasting away your entire systemic androgen levels.

It's a bit embarrassing...

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It's a bit embarrassing...

In all fairness though 30 years is not very long if drug trials cost a lot and take up to 10 years to get approval...

30 years is a short time for like, software development...

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No update on fidias website since May!Almost 4 months without any update on their website.

Something big is coming. It seems that now they don't care about their vagina hydrating gels anymore. Soon we will know if this lotion works as Brotzu explained. It's time to end this nightmare and I hope that 2018 is finally our year. Fidia and/or Shiseido will solve this problem.
These two companies are the only hope for 2018.

By the way: Does someone know how often companies publish some "pre trial results" on their patents? I dont know exactly what it is but I always got hyped when I read the results of the different lotions brotzu or fidia used and of course their results... I am just wondering if this is common? I don't think that a company like fidia will fake such results. Why should they? It wouldn't make any sense to publish such results to come up with snake oil?

The turkish clown university was not even able to publish their trial results.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
No update on fidias website since May!Almost 4 months without any update on their website.

Something big is coming. It seems that now they don't care about their vagina hydrating gels anymore. Soon we will know if this lotion works as Brotzu explained. It's time to end this nightmare and I hope that 2018 is finally our year. Fidia and/or Shiseido will solve this problem.

By the way: Does someone know how often companies publish some "pre trial results" on their patents? I dont know exactly what it is but I always got hyped when I read the results of the different lotions brotzu or fidia used and of course their results... I am just wondering if this is common? I don't think that a company like fidia will fake such results. Why should they? It wouldn't make any sense to publish such results to come up with snake oil?

They published their trial results...everything on folliclethought is from their trials lol
Still can't really believe that a simple lotion will solve what others have failed till now.. we'll see

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Tbh I think you're over optimistic about this lotion, keep your hopes in check man or it will crush you if the lotion turns out to be sh*t

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh I think you're over optimistic about this lotion, keep your hopes in check man or it will crush you if the lotion turns out to be sh*t

Don't worry I am not like you. I am not killing myself if it won't work. All the mentally unstable girls are just crying over and over again. The best example is bitchkas.

Always the same idiots here. Don't get your hopes high or you will be disappointed. You will never ever achieve anything in life if you are so negative. 0 nothing, nada. This the difference between succesful people and the unsucessful people. The Losers are always afraid of losing and worrying.

Are you a loser? hit the dislike button.

Are you a yes sayer and a winner? Hit the like button :D

Come on bitchkas show us to which group you belong :D

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't worry I am not like you. I am not killing myself if it won't work. All the mentally unstable girls are just crying over and over again. The best example is bitchkas.

Always the same idiots here. Don't get your hopes high or you will be disappointed. You will never ever achieve anything in life if you are so negative. 0 nothing, nada. This the difference between succesful people and the unsucessful people. The Losers are always afraid of losing and worrying.

Are you a loser? hit the dislike button.

Are you a yes sayer and a winner? Hit the like button :D

Come on bitchkas show us to which group you belong :D

I kind of agree with you, but why do you have to be so insulting and rude, friendo

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He is unstable. I think his life depends from this lotion.

I think i understood why he behaves so weird. He thinks that if the members in here are optimistic, this shitty lotion will come to market.
Roy serious.. are you a buddhist or something? Do you believe positive energy will solve your issues?
Pathetic.

Only losers are afraid. You will never achieve anything. Get stronger, don't act like girls with a broken heart. Crying will not bring your hair back.

Now I know the reason why the negative losers dont like it to see positive members. You are sad very very sad anf that is why you losers don't want to see optimistic people. It kills you and I love it.

Bitchkas, sry but your words mean absolutely nothing. How many times you had to read to shut up? How many times? It's better to talk with you after you have more messages than dislikes... But this will never happen because everyone else knows that your words mean sh*t. Must be hard if almost anyone tell you to shut the fkcm up..

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only losers are afraid. You will never achieve anything. Get stronger, don't act like girls with a broken heart. Crying will not bring your hair back.
Lmao, you sound like a final boss from a JRPG: I will judge all of humanity, because all of you are pieces of sh*t.

Is this sh*t ever coming out for f*** sake.

I cant live anymore like this.
Lol, this and Shiseido are my only hope. If nothing comes out in a year I'll just turn batshit insane. There will be Tsuji, but well I doubt my follicles will manage to survive for more than 2 years. It's been 4 years already.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, this and Shiseido are my only hope. If nothing comes out in a year I'll just turn batshit insane. There will be Tsuji, but well I doubt my follicles will manage to survive for more than 2 years. It's been 4 years already.
Norwood and age ?
Im nw2,5 balding everywhere in NW5 area.

I'll be nw5 in 2 years

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Norwood and age ?
Im nw2,5 balding everywhere in NW5 area.

I'll be nw5 in 2 years
22, late NW3 / early NW4.
That's what I also thought when I started balding, I thought I will be bald totally in 6 months since my symetrical hairline got totally destroyed in a short period of time, but after all those years I'm still not a NW5. Also balding everywhere.

tomcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, you sound like a final boss from a JRPG: I will judge all of humanity, because all of you are pieces of sh*t.

hows ur hair? mine is fucked up diffuse thin every where this is how i cope with this sh*t hit the gym every day and study hard saving money and hopefully in 3 or 5 years we have something and then i can rock my world with my nw1 hair and ripped body in my 26 sh*t this is depressing

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hows ur hair? mine is fucked up diffuse
My huge crown bald spot is closing, lots of medium strenght hairs (altough they aren't thick as hell anymore) around it and this is only from Minoxidil restart. I switched brands to some weird and cheap Qgain which is fixing the damage I suffered from quitting minoxidil for a year. I have almost no visible crown loss if I grow my hair out for 3 months. Hairline is still fucked thought. Another thing I discovered after I grew my hair a bit longer is that I actually have a thick donor area. I would be lucky if my hair loss will slow down just like my father's did, he is a NW4 with an identical pattern.