Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

br1

Reaction score
Lotion is still going through trials by Fidia and we won't know more officially until 2018. It may or may not get released, it may or may not work. No one knows 100%. The thread has devolved into a bunch of autist posting cringey high school tier memes and arguing with each other to try to boost their self image and confidence by having to be right over a lotion.

They never said they will release results or even news in 2018.

br1

Reaction score
http://www.folliclethought.com/2017-a-look-ahead/
"The news was a bit of a curveball. Fidia has targeted 2018 as a release date for this lotion."
That's the FT clown interpretation. Fidia just said "development of the product should be done by 2018". Go read it, it's on Fidia's website.

They never said it will be released in 2018, or released at all.

It's all speculation..

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Although they didn't say anything about a release in 2018 or 2017, iam pretty sure that we will get an update at the end of 2017 or beginning of 2018.

Not because the lotion will be released or anything like that, but just because the PR guys at fidia know that they have to take care of fidias image.

Just remember 2016, fidia never stated anything but still everyone went crazy an said fidia made wrong promisses when they made their last press release. There was no logical thinking at all.

I think the guys at fidia know about the forums, and just to safe their reputation they have to release something at least at the beginning of 2018.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Although they didn't say anything about a release in 2018 or 2017, iam pretty sure that we will get an update at the end of 2017 or beginning of 2018.

Not because the lotion will be released or anything like that, but just because the PR guys at fidia know that they have to take care of fidias image.

Just remember 2016, fidia never stated anything but still everyone went crazy an said fidia made wrong promisses when they made their last press release. There was no logical thinking at all.

I think the guys at fidia know about the forums, and just to safe their reputation they have to release something at least at the beginning of 2018.

Correction, the guys at fidia know this thread and see how it's completely degenerated to butthurt name calling and pseudo bro-science....

Reactions: br1

Toccata

Banned
Reaction score
anybody care to sum up 524 pages in few sentences for me?

I'll sum up the thread, the forum, and the whole damn hair loss industry:
Meme_for_Hairlosstalk.jpg

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Correction, the guys at fidia know this thread and see how it's completely degenerated to butthurt name calling and pseudo bro-science....

'Bout to fly over there and take a sh1t on Fidia's porch if I don't get dat lotion soon tbh

HEY FIDIA

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
'Bout to fly over there and take a sh1t on Fidia's porch if I don't get dat lotion soon tbh

HEY FIDIA
Breaking news: "Psycho baldies join hands and sh*t together on Fidia's porch."

In other news: "World renowned scientist makes breakthrough research in mice, the cure could be here as early as 5 years"

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
breaking brotzu news: president of the usa, donald j. trump, storms the worldwide music charts with his new song: "i´m in love with a beautiful lotion"

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We've waited so long... so we can wait a few more months. There will be some news soon. They don't want another round of 10000 phone calls and mails.

It was almost quiete since January and they know that many are waiting for an update.

If they care about it or not, it does not change the fact that they will get thousands of mails and calls st the latest in December. In a few months its definetely time to know if Brotzus words are finally true or not.

Last edited:

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been away for a week, and Royaume is still here insulting people and unbanned, while decent users have been banned for nothing... this forum is just a bunch of clowns

newplayer

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks guys.

thats what I was afraid off. :(

I'm very close to throwing in the tovel.

Who did Elon Musk's transplant?

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus f*****g christ, what is wrong with you people? Why are you suddenly so depressed with the situation if it's exactly the same as it has been for the entire year. Fidia says maybe 2018, well let's wait for 2018. Shiseido still in track for next year, Follica most likely 2019. Savior Tsuji for 2020. Tissuse and Aclaris further... I don't get what have changed these days so much that everyone has to be in depressed mode! I don't understand why you have to make desperate coments all the time, if you think you are so doom I don't know what the f*** are you doing here.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus f*****g christ, what is wrong with you people? Why are you suddenly so depressed with the situation if it's exactly the same as it has been for the entire year. Fidia says maybe 2018, well let's wait for 2018. Shiseido still in track for next year, Follica most likely 2019. Savior Tsuji for 2020. Tissuse and Aclaris further... I don't get what have changed these days so much that everyone has to be in depressed mode! I don't understand why you have to make desperate coments all the time, if you think you are so doom I don't know what the f*** are you doing here.
Follica was a big blow for a lot of us. We were hoping for 2018 and because of their "neogenesis" mechanism a lot of us were dreaming of a 2018 full of regrowth. The coming treatments Replicel and Tsuji require travelling probably tons of cash, which many of us can't afford.

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Follica was a big blow for a lot of us. We were hoping for 2018 and because of their "neogenesis" mechanism a lot of us were dreaming of a 2018 full of regrowth. The coming treatments Replicel and Tsuji require travelling probably tons of cash, which many of us can't afford.
Good treatments take time...that's not easy. But they will arrive.