Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All your paper segments mean nothing at all.
It's just cherry picking, ragazzo.
Ogni settimana scrivi anche un altro post in questo thread.
That's as fishy af.

Wanna talk seriously just for a bit? Ok.

Sinceramente, non capisco perché io venga accusato di starvi vendendo qualcosa quando in realtà sto solo cercando di riportare questo thread (ridotto a una fogna per colpa dei vostri interventi noiosi e ripetitivi) come era qualche mese fa prima che arrivaste voi tre. Purtroppo non ho nessunissima lozione Brotzu, se ce la avessi allora sicuramente non starei a scrivere qua, non credi?
La verità è che spero con tutto il cuore di potermi liberare di Finasteride di qui a poco, dato che i sides sono abbastanza pesanti e debilitanti... E l'unica cosa in grado di poterla sostituire sembra essere questa lozione. Shiseido/Replicel hanno ridimensionato di molto le loro aspettative, Follica rimanda da dieci anni un trattamento a base di Dermaroller + Minoxidil, Histogen fa già ridere così e Tsuji è lontano anni luce e sicuramente economicamente inaccessibile. La verità è che in realtà, di concreto, all'orizzonte c'è ben poco. Poi se volete emozionarvi per le cazzate sparate da Cotsarelis (tipo la frottola di PGD2 e Setipiprant) e compagnia, fate pure. Io preferisco credere agli studi, alle pubblicazioni e ai risultati, e per adesso Brotzu supera facilmente tutti gli altri.

/ ITA.

We don't agree on much--but this I have to grudgingly agree.

Thought same thing for a long time.

Ok, so then don't buy the lotion if it will be available some days, just because your logic - the same that made you believe the results of a study, the one of Areata, conducted under a strict scientific protocol and presented at one of the most important European hair congresses, were obscured by spontaneous remissions on ALL the patients - tells you that I'm sent from somebody of FIDIA/Brotzu.

Just LOL , go back to your catfights with Nameless, I can't stand your primadonna behaviour.

I'm tired of all of this, there's nothing to discuss in this thread anymore!
It's like playing chess against a pigeon, no matter how many times you try to make calmly your move, it will still wipe away the f*****g pieces and will keep shitting onto the board.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Sinceramente, non capisco perché io venga accusato di starvi vendendo qualcosa quando in realtà sto solo cercando di riportare questo thread (ridotto a una fogna per colpa dei vostri interventi noiosi e ripetitivi) come era qualche mese fa prima che arrivaste voi tre. Purtroppo non ho nessunissima lozione Brotzu, se ce la avessi allora sicuramente non starei a scrivere qua, non credi?
La verità è che spero con tutto il cuore di potermi liberare di Finasteride di qui a poco, dato che i sides sono abbastanza pesanti e debilitanti... E l'unica cosa in grado di poterla sostituire sembra essere questa lozione. Shiseido/Replicel hanno ridimensionato di molto le loro aspettative, Follica rimanda da dieci anni un trattamento a base di Dermaroller + Minoxidil, Histogen fa già ridere così e Tsuji è lontano anni luce e sicuramente economicamente inaccessibile. La verità è che in realtà, di concreto, all'orizzonte c'è ben poco. Poi se volete emozionarvi per le cazzate sparate da Cotsarelis (tipo la frottola di PGD2 e Setipiprant) e compagnia, fate pure. Io preferisco credere agli studi, alle pubblicazioni e ai risultati, e per adesso Brotzu supera facilmente tutti gli altri.

/ ITA.

Ok, so then don't buy the lotion if it will be available some days, just because your logic - the same that made you believe the results of a study, the one of Areata, conducted under a strict scientific protocol and presented at one of the most important European hair congresses, were obscured by spontaneous remissions on ALL the patients - tells you that I'm sent from somebody of FIDIA/Brotzu.

Just LOL , go back to your catfights with Nameless, I can't stand your primadonna behaviour.

It's like playing chess against a pigeon, no matter how many times you try to make calmly your move, it will still wipe away the f*****g pieces and will keep shitting onto the board.

I always found your defense of Brotzu lotion always to be oddly personal.

Not that you defend it with science--i give you that is credible science you will debate with.

but you make personal attacks to people often whenever anyone questions lotion or debates it.

It reminds me a lot of how Beps would react.

Beps did the same exact thing--he took it 'personal' when someone questioned the lotion. as if it was a personal attack to question the science or the studies...(we of course later figured out beps is most likely Brotzus son so it became understandable it was personal to him)

You lash out (as you did in this post as well) with personal attacks.

It is as if you are emotionally invested in Brotzu or the lotion.

you strike me as too scientific and logical in your mind often enough for it to be the lotion you are so invested in..so I cant help but wonder if you know the Dr personally.

I also have not noticed your interest in any of the other treatments (I can be wrong about this) positive or negative. You mainly seem to be in this Brotzu thread.
Am I wrong? Are you looking forward to any other treatments?

Christian Miller

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

/ ITA.

Tsuji è lontano anni luce?
Preferisci credere agli studi, alle pubblicazioni?
Quali studi? Quali pubblicazioni?
Ne ci sono nessuni, amico. Nessuni per questa lozione.
Ma che cazzo dici?
Basta colla tua propaganda assolutamente evidente.
Basta!!!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would give all the money in my bank account if I could replace finasteride and min with this.

I am hopeful it will work...but I am concerned with it's stability.

but hope is not 'facts'.

Would like to see Fidias studies.

Whenever that is.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

/ ITA.

The analogy with the pigeon.. I am done hahaha

Srsly I dont even come here for news, I am just having a good laugh. Thats all you can do, everything else is kind of pointless right now.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Not that you defend it with science--i give you that is credible science you will debate with.

but you make personal attacks to people often whenever anyone questions lotion or debates it.

Beps did the same exact thing--he took it 'personal' when someone questioned the lotion. as if it was a personal attack to question the science or the studies...(we of course later figured out beps is most likely Brotzus son so it became understandable it was personal to him)

you strike me as too scientific and logical in your mind often enough for it to be the lotion you are so invested in..so I cant help but wonder if you know the Dr personally.

I also have not noticed your interest in any of the other treatments (I can be wrong about this) positive or negative. You mainly seem to be in this Brotzu thread.
Look back through his posts from the beginning. He only started to lose his patience now after trolls continuously kept pissing him off.

7th has been pretty awesome translating and bringing news from the Italian forums.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look back through his posts from the beginning. He only started to lose his patience now after trolls continuously kept pissing him off.

7th has been pretty awesome translating and bringing news from the Italian forums.

I never trolled him the only thing I believe we disagreed on was the credibility of children with aa going into remission...the same exact thing which I was insulted by Beps over. Not saying he is Beps just saying both have this very emotional defensiveness of anything to do with the lotion.

I give him a lot of credit for the science and his postings.

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I am just here to make people realize this lotion has no scientific basis behind... it seems clear all these three clown, 7th sense, royaume and MrV88 have some personal interest behind this lotion, prolly they own Fidia's shares or stuff like that... they probably want us to buy the lotion as soon as it will hit the market, before everybody realize it is actually just crap... of course this is just my opinion and I could be wrong, but seeing how this people react if you try to question the lotion, really looks like this lotion really matters a lot to them, I mean, personally... looks exactly like with joseph from folliclethought that came here trying to scam lot of users by saying that shitty turkish reboost worked greatly on him, and then it was found out he was the guy selling that snake oil... might also be that this lotion really works, but we have no basis to ascertain this atm, so I can't get why people get so pissed off when I say it looks like BS...

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am just here to make people realize this lotion has no scientific basis behind... it seems clear all these three clown, 7th sense, royaume and MrV88 have some personal interest behind this lotion, prolly they own Fidia's shares or stuff like that... they probably want us to buy the lotion as soon as it will hit the market, before everybody realize it is actually just crap... of course this is just my opinion and I could be wrong, but seeing how this people react if you try to question the lotion, really looks like this lotion really matters a lot to them, I mean, personally... looks exactly like with joseph from folliclethought that came here trying to scam lot of users by saying that shitty turkish reboost worked greatly on him, and then it was found out he was the guy selling that snake oil... might also be that this lotion really works, but we have no basis to ascertain this atm, so I can't get why people get so pissed off when I say it looks like BS...

1) why? 2) I presume you know more than the professor then?

2) it is just your opinion and you probably are wrong. And even if you are not, why are you in here saying the same f*****g thing all the time?

3) people are pissed off because its literally ALL you do. You could have just come in here and said "I think it's bullshit" and left. But you can't, you are completely obsessed by speaking about something you think is bullshit. Why? 7th only lost his sh*t with you when it was clear the you just wouldn't leave him alone. If you think this lotion is bullshit LEAVE THE THREAD ALONE. But you won't. I honestly feel sorry for you that you signed up to a forum just for this. It's beyond sad.

GallagherN

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you'd of actually just said this to start with, and come across like this in the first place then that would of been great, instead you've fired round these forums acting like someone's shoved their fist up your arsehole. It's they way you've gone about it to be honest. So don't be surprised that people have had a decent go at You, not for what you think but how you've come across. Maybe just calm it abit, I think everyone here knows what you think, so just leave it now Yeah, let's wait and see what happens

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
20170906_211904.jpg

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly I don't mind that nameless got banned. He's kinda weird I mean I got in an argument with him before and he was just making up bs about me like he knew my whole personal life lol Somethinf definitely off about that guy.
Hair blues Idk why she got banned probably cause she wasn't taking nameless sh*t? I mean I don't blame her I'd probably roast the damn guy if he was making false accusations about me all the time

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Now if the mods would only delete this thread so it could be restarted sans all the thread-jacking.

I don't think this thread should be deleted, but it definitely should be locked until 2018 or when Fidia makes another announcement.
Absolutely zero discussion of any value has taken place in this thread since Fidia's last official announcement saying that nothing will happen with the lotion until 2018.

baldboys

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's too bad that it's temporary, but I honestly couldn't care less. Likes, dislikes - what does it matter? He (and anyone else) is welcome to dislike every post I've ever made; it's not like there's an exchange where I can turn my likes into USD. But they are both disruptive, which isn't good for board traffic.

Finally some one that makes f*****g sense around here. Its an ANONYMOUS BALDING FORUM, boys. Its pathetic by nature.