Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Translation:
Hi everyone, i'm the father of Gaia, one of the two sicilian girls.
January 2016 first encounter with Dr. Brotzu and son.
His words after seeing Gaia have been these: "this is a simple case, three months of cure and everything will go back to normal". Since then, she lost the four hairs she had left.
May 2016 we return to visit (no results from the lotion) and they tell us that the lotion we were using was not the definitive version and that they had problems with the liposomes being too big to penetrate the scalp and also that the bottles didn't conserve the lotion well, leading to deteroration. They give us the new lotion in September 2016 we had no results again and return in Sardegna hopeful.
December 2016 still no results but they tell us to keep going two times a day and that the results will come, like it happened to another woman in Basilicata. He had no lotion to give us at the moment
January 2017 we try to contact the professor but get no answer, until some days ago:

"Dr. Brotzu here. Fidia told me to no longer share nor produce any lotion, since they bought the rights"

This is our story, i'm saddened and wanted to share, since you talked about my daughter in this forum. Dr Brotzu handwaved the failure with my daughter as "psychogenic alopecia".

Gaia is five years old today and she keeps asking why we don't use the lotion since her hair still isn't regrowing, therefore i invite these people to give me an explanation.
Many thanks.
Very angry.

Source: IESON forums.
Translation: done by me, not Google Translate. Trust me, i'm italian.

After this, it's safe to say this lotion is snake oil.
You can kill this thread.

psychogenic alopecia :(

livinginfear93

My Regimen
Reaction score
Translation:
His words after seeing Gaia have been these: "this is a simple case, three months of cure and everything will go back to normal". Since then, she lost the four hairs she had left.
May 2016 we return to visit (no results from the lotion) and they tell us that the lotion we were using was not the definitive version and that they had problems with the liposomes being too big to penetrate the scalp and also that the bottles didn't conserve the lotion well, leading to deteroration. They give us the new lotion in September 2016 we had no results again and return in Sardegna hopeful.
December 2016 still no results but they tell us to keep going two times a day and that the results will come, like it happened to another woman in Basilicata. He had no lotion to give us at the moment
January 2017 we try to contact the professor but get no answer, until some days ago:

"Dr. Brotzu here. Fidia told me to no longer share nor produce any lotion, since they bought the rights"

This is our story, i'm saddened and wanted to share, since you talked about my daughter in this forum. Dr Brotzu handwaved the failure with my daughter as "psychogenic alopecia".

Gaia is five years old today and she keeps asking why we don't use the lotion since her hair still isn't regrowing, therefore i invite these people to give me an explanation.
Many thanks.
Very angry.

Woah. This kinda disturbs me. Maybe it is snake oil.

Noble-OnHigh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
livinginfear93Junior MemberMy Regimen
Translation:

Many thanks.
Very angry.

Is it really true? My hope gonna be burned....

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you guys 'Headdy' quoted something discussed here from 23 feb 2017 (page 382) !!

it was a translation of somebody who just made an account in the italian forum and posted it back in February !!
even if this true, not every cure should heal 100% of people !! take the example of the BIG three, barely 50% of people got a positive result doesn't make the BiG 3 a snake oil !

livinginfear93

My Regimen
Reaction score
you guys 'Headdy' quoted something discussed here from 23 feb 2017 (page 382) !!

it was a translation of somebody who just made an account in the italian forum and posted it back in February !!
even if this true, not every cure should heal 100% of people !! take the example of the BIG three, barely 50% of people got a positive result doesn't make the BiG 3 a snake oil !

True but him telling this guy his 5 year old daughter has "psychogenic alopecia" certainly doesn't help his credibility

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Nothing happened since 23 Feb 2017 :)
Just don't get the hype about this (only on these forums, not backed by any official data) hold you back from treating your hair loss.
Even if it will be out in a year or two (or who knows when), you can't be sure it will work and how well.
We all want an effective treatment, but it's best not to count on this one so you won't be devastated and sorry you didn't treat it before.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing happened since 23 Feb 2017 :)
Just don't get the hype about this (only on these forums, not backed by any official data) hold you back from treating your hair loss.
Even if it will be out in a year or two (or who knows when), you can't be sure it will work and how well.
We all want an effective treatment, but it's best not to count on this one so you won't be devastated and sorry you didn't treat it before.

I am all in on Brotzu and Shiseido. Thinking that it could take 2 years for the lotion release does not make any sense. I don't know why you are thinking this way. Shiseido even changed their potential market launch and data read out from H2 2018 to Q2 2018 and it's even possible for them to release their data in late 2017.

Believe it or not, Fidia will release this lotion and concerning shiseido it really seems that they are able to hit the market in mid 2018. I think that they seem really confident that they changed from H2 to Q2.

I did not say that Brotzu lotion is the cure but I think for many of us it really could bring thinned hairs back to terminal ones.

Be positive, we have never had so many options and stop comparing the current situation with the ones you have seen 10 years ago.

MihailV

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am all in on Brotzu and Shiseido. Thinking that it could take 2 years for the lotion release does not make any sense. I don't know why you are thinking this way. Shiseido even changed their potential market launch and data read out from H2 2018 to Q2 2018 and it's even possible for them to release their data in late 2017.

Believe it or not, Fidia will release this lotion and concerning shiseido it really seems that they are able to hit the market in mid 2018. I think that they seem really confident that they changed from H2 to Q2.

I did not say that Brotzu lotion is the cure but I think for many of us it really could bring thinned hairs back to terminal ones.

Be positive, we have never had so many options and stop comparing the current situation with the ones you have seen 10 years ago.

Can you please tell us from where you know that Shiseido changed their milestones? From what i know the potential release is still in Q4 2018. Some links to the info would be greatly appreciated.

Switzer

Established Member
Reaction score
This is from Brotzu's presentation back in november last year. Improvement in the test subjects were graded from 1 to 5 *. A six year old girl with the initials G.C seems to be the only one who didn't have any improvement whatsoever. Maybe it was Gaia even though she was five years old according to that previous post?

table 2.png

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I was referring to the Brotzu lotion only. I know other treatments are also on the way, sooner or later.
Let's hope it will work, but you have to at least be open to the possibility that nothing good will come out of it.
I am not comparing to the past, and trying to keep positive :)

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is from Brotzu's presentation back in november last year. Improvement in the test subjects were graded from 1 to 5 *. A six year old girl with the initials G.C seems to be the only one who didn't have any improvement whatsoever. Maybe it was Gaia even though she was five years old according to that previous post?

View attachment 55983

I think most people on this forum are men above 18 years old with Androgenetic Alopecia.