Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I posted the screenshot on the replicel thread... H2 means second half of 2018. This was changed to Q2 which means that they are really confident and to launch this product in mid 2018. This means if everything goes well the product will be launched between April-June 2018.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
News from the italian forum IESON. It seems that the administrator of this forum might know something about a soon release of this product. He did not say this clearly but Ad3, the user who sent the latest interview questions to Brotzu asked the admin if he maybe knows more about an upcoming release of the lotion. The reason he asked this questions was the admins reaction to someone who said that it is needless to think about a release in 2017 because fidia clearly said 2018.

Admins answer was:
"But often it abounds and then surprises. It takes a year when you think it will serve you half. To do the opposite would be very risky."

Ad3:
"Marlin seems like you have more info, but maybe I'm wrong :)

Admin;
"No, I put together a bit of data and reasoning, including Brotzu, who says he misses little, why should he say it if he is not? I do not think want to raise other complaints and disappointments"

Ad3:
"But Marlin did not answer the question I had for you
icon_smile_big.gif
. I know you're skeptical and do not have the crystal ball, but you exclude a priori that the lotion may be finer and minoxidil even based on the doctor's explanation that is not a visionary?"

Admin:
Do I have to answer a question that already has the requested answer? ... if the doctor is not a visionary ...
icon_smile.gif

Ad3:
With this answer-unresponsive I believe even more :)

I know, this does not mean anything but I thought it would be nice to inform you guys and our mates :D what is going on on the italian forum. Just to keep you up to date.

I have to add that Marlin is a very critical guy so if he seems to be confident about a release, then maybe he is right.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
News from the italian forum IESON. It seems that the administrator of this forum might know something about a soon release of this product. He did not say this clearly but Ad3, the user who sent the latest interview questions to Brotzu asked the admin if he maybe knows more about an upcoming release of the lotion. The reason he asked this questions was the admins reaction to someone who said that it is needless to think about a release in 2017 because fidia clearly said 2018.

Admins answer was:
"But often it abounds and then surprises. It takes a year when you think it will serve you half. To do the opposite would be very risky."

Ad3:
"Marlin seems like you have more info, but maybe I'm wrong :)

Admin;
"No, I put together a bit of data and reasoning, including Brotzu, who says he misses little, why should he say it if he is not? I do not think want to raise other complaints and disappointments"

Ad3:
"But Marlin did not answer the question I had for you View attachment 56040 . I know you're skeptical and do not have the crystal ball, but you exclude a priori that the lotion may be finer and minoxidil even based on the doctor's explanation that is not a visionary?"

Admin:
Do I have to answer a question that already has the requested answer? ... if the doctor is not a visionary ... View attachment 56041

Ad3:
With this answer-unresponsive I believe even more :)

I know, this does not mean anything but I thought it would be nice to inform you guys and our mates :D what is going on on the italian forum. Just to keep you up to date.

I have to add that Marlin is a very critical guy so if he seems to be confident about a release, then maybe he is right.
Didn't understand any of it. @The 7TH Sense can you translate it a bit better and is there actually hope for 2017?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
WRONG! They were seeking approval H2 of 2018.... that's changed now to Q2! Go read the PowerPoint in the replicel thread

I already did. See my post there.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't understand any of it. @The 7TH Sense can you translate it a bit better and is there actually hope for 2017?

I did not translate it. I used google translator but come on, you did not understand it? I speak German but I am on Italian sites using Italian to English translator and then I do my best to summarize it for you xD

This is not very important but what Brotzu said himself was really important that the lotion should hit the market fairly soon. And it seems that Marlin, the admin of IESON does also think that this is possible... It is interesting because he is very critical. That's it... If you did not understand this as well, then get a coffee and read it again :D

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did not translate it. I used google translator but come on, you did not understand it? I speak German but I am on Italian sites using Italian to English translator and then I do my best to summarize it for you xD

This is not very important but what Brotzu said himself was really important that the lotion should hit the market fairly soon. And it seems that Marlin, the admin of IESON does also think that this is possible... It is interesting because he is very critical. That's it... If you did not understand this as well, then get a coffee and read it again :D
I suck at comprehension. I only speak basic english and fluent memes.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Royaume, post: 1501278, member: 129071"
Brotzu said himself was really important that the lotion should hit the market fairly soon. :D[/QUOTE]

Not to trigger anyones ire or to be the killer of dreams--but doesn't Brotzu always says that?
I have DeJa vu of an interview he gave last year.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Royaume, post: 1501278, member: 129071"
Brotzu said himself was really important that the lotion should hit the market fairly soon. :D

Not to trigger anyones ire or to be the killer of dreams--but doesn't Brotzu always says that?
I have DeJa vu of an interview he gave last year.[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean but Marlin also said that it would be a bit weird if he does it again? Brotzu knows that he said it a year ago and do you really think he would try it again... I mean he saw what happened because of his wrong statement that it should hit the market soon. And by doing this again he would risk another round of angry people... I would not say that this is comparable to his last year statement because this time he clearly mentioned that they solved the issues (referring to the stability issues)...

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
What bums me out is that even if this does come out soon, and even if (more importantly) it is a legit, powerful treatment, it possibly won't work much, if at all, for old dudes like me who have been balding for a decade and a half. It was said it works better on guys under 30 or guys (or gals?) who've been balding for less than 5 years.

If this thread turns into all you young'ns hooting and hollering in orgasmic glee at your arrested hair loss it's gonna be a bitter pill. I will still be happy for others but the cosmic injustice I would feel would be tough.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have DeJa vu of an interview he gave last year.

I know what you mean but Marlin also said that it would be a bit weird if he does it again? Brotzu knows that he said it a year ago and do you really think he would try it again... I mean he saw what happened because of his wrong statement that it should hit the market soon. And by doing this again he would risk another round of angry people... I would not say that this is comparable to his last year statement because this time he clearly mentioned that they solved the issues (referring to the stability issues)...[/QUOTE]

We dont 'know' him so its hard to assume what he would do or not do..dont you think?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What bums me out is that even if this does come out soon, and even if (more importantly) it is a legit, powerful treatment, it possibly won't work much, if at all, for old dudes like me who have been balding for a decade and a half. It was said it works better on guys under 30 or guys (or gals?) who've been balding for less than 5 years.

If this thread turns into all you young'ns hooting and hollering in orgasmic glee at your arrested hair loss it's gonna be a bitter pill. I will still be happy for others but the cosmic injustice I would feel would be tough.

I hear you..No way to know until FIdia finishes/releases there own findings.

Are you on the replicel hype train? I am getting a little excited for that.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
I hear you..No way to know until FIdia finishes/releases there own findings.

Are you on the replicel hype train? I am getting a little excited for that.

A bit. More so then Brotzu. But I am just basing that on little more than instinct. I'm no scientist / expert on hair loss. The idea of a simple "lotion" halting hair loss seems unlikely to me. Manipulating cells seems more plausible. But I have no idea. I feel like a cure for hair loss is more likely to come from a university or scientific discovery, not a startup. When I saw the apparent packaging or marketing materials for Follica, my instinctual reaction is that it's dubious at best if not an outright scam. It just has that "look" of a trendy hyped up beauty product. But I have no idea. Most of us are just twisting in the wind and the desperation we feel can easily make our minds play tricks on us. So, hopeful as hell but cautious.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A bit. More so then Brotzu. But I am just basing that on little more than instinct. I'm no scientist / expert on hair loss. The idea of a simple "lotion" halting hair loss seems unlikely to me. Manipulating cells seems more plausible. But I have no idea. I feel like a cure for hair loss is more likely to come from a university or scientific discovery, not a startup. When I saw the apparent packaging or marketing materials for Follica, my instinctual reaction is that it's dubious at best if not an outright scam. It just has that "look" of a trendy hyped up beauty product. But I have no idea. Most of us are just twisting in the wind and the desperation we feel can easily make our minds play tricks on us. So, hopeful as hell but cautious.

I have some faith in Dr Costarellis (Folica) I almost switched to him as a Dermatologist even though he is out of state but he got way too busy to take new patients..he has a stellar reputation..But of course who knows.