Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is from Brotzu's presentation back in november last year. Improvement in the test subjects were graded from 1 to 5 *. A six year old girl with the initials G.C seems to be the only one who didn't have any improvement whatsoever. Maybe it was Gaia even though she was five years old according to that previous post?

View attachment 55983

There are 2 people on this thread that make me feel goosebumps when I see their notifications: @beps63 and @Switzer .
Thank you man, every post of yours is always crucial for a new discussion.
Thanks for posting the results of his trial presented at SITRI's congress, since from the video they could have been unreadable for many.
i just want to add, that at the congress, Brotzu stated multiple times that EVERY observation was made with the help and technical support of an equipe of dermatologists. To obtain this data, pull tests, trichograms and videodermoscopy were done on all the subjects treated.
This is not some random data obtained rapidly by a vascular surgeon.

And YES, the initals GC are exactly the ones of the child mentioned (Gaia),already stated by the father himself in his other old posts on IESON.

I think most people on this forum are men above 18 years old with Androgenetic Alopecia.

What's wrong with you? So if you care only about Androgenetic Alopecia, why in hell did you repost an old and overdebated point regarding AA, commenting like they killed all of your hopes about this lotion???

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
W
There are 2 people on this thread that make me feel goosebumps when I see their notifications: @beps63 and @Switzer .
Thank you man, every post of yours is always crucial for a new discussion.
Thanks for posting the results of his trial presented at SITRI's congress, since from the video they could have been unreadable for many.
i just want to add, that at the congress, Brotzu stated multiple times that EVERY observation was made with the help and technical support of an equipe of dermatologists. To obtain this data, pull tests, trichograms and videodermoscopy were done on all the subjects treated.
This is not some random data obtained rapidly by a vascular surgeon.

And YES, the initals GC are exactly the ones of the child mentioned (Gaia),already stated by the father himself in his other old posts on IESON.
We've already seen this sh*t before. Where the f*** are the news from FIDIA

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am all in on Brotzu and Shiseido. Thinking that it could take 2 years for the lotion release does not make any sense. I don't know why you are thinking this way. Shiseido even changed their potential market launch and data read out from H2 2018 to Q2 2018 and it's even possible for them to release their data in late 2017.

Believe it or not, Fidia will release this lotion and concerning shiseido it really seems that they are able to hit the market in mid 2018. I think that they seem really confident that they changed from H2 to Q2.

I did not say that Brotzu lotion is the cure but I think for many of us it really could bring thinned hairs back to terminal ones.

Be positive, we have never had so many options and stop comparing the current situation with the ones you have seen 10 years ago.

http://replicel.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/RP_Presentation-2017-05.pdf

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's wrong with you? So if you care only about Androgenetic Alopecia, why in hell did you repost an old and overdebated point regarding AA, commenting like they killed all of your hopes about this lotion???

I never commented that it killed all my hopes about this lotion... how did you get that?
Nothing is wrong with me. I'm not against the lotion and like I said - I hope it works.
Why do people here get all mad when I suggest that there is a possibility that it's not going to be so great?
It's true, personally I care only about Androgenetic Alopecia (like many here, I think), but we don't have a lot of information about the effectiveness of the lotion - so here is something that appears to be a real testimony from someone who used it.
Some people base a lot of their hopes on some girl on fb we don't know much about. That post gives another possibility, that it didn't work for her, whether it's that girl or a different one.

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never commented that it killed all my hopes about this lotion... how did you get that?
Nothing is wrong with me. I'm not against the lotion and like I said - I hope it works.
Why do people here get all mad when I suggest that there is a possibility that it's not going to be so great?
It's true, personally I care only about Androgenetic Alopecia (like many here, I think), but we don't have a lot of information about the effectiveness of the lotion - so here is something that appears to be a real testimony from someone who used it.
Some people base a lot of their hopes on some girl on fb we don't know much about. That post gives another possibility, that it didn't work for her, whether it's that girl or a different one.

I'll just ask:

Why in hell are you so worried about what happened to that particular girl, and you don't look at the table posted? That girl was the only one who did not have any results, out of 16 public participants + all the others which rights are owned by FIDIA. The doctor already said why the lotion did not work, and that's because it was (and presumably still is) a prototype; he clearly stated that, in the last interview, they had issues with preservatives and stability, and FIDIA was constantly updating their percentages and dosages, plus the lotion had to travel by plane to Sicily for her, and it was mid Summer.
After what we said and discussed, I still don't understand why in hell all the smallest and most insignificant negative hypothesis and details are here overfed by the users, plus forgetting all that we've been debating and all the explanation given, and this point is just one of many.

Fun fact is that people who believe in this lotion with cognition of cause and with strong reasons and explanations, are lately constantly trolled (not even talking of myself alone), with the CLEAR EXCUSE of "persuading other users to not jump on current treatments", which we NEVER SAID. And the funniest part comes when, for this constant trolling, people come in this thread, read only the last pages, and ticket this possible remedy as another scam, so they move along and never imagine of what can possibly offer this sideless upcoming treatment, and they stop reading, they stop informing, they stop planning their next possible updates on their regimen. You are doing quite the opposite of what you are preaching. Then I read Replicel's thread and I see the amount of likes (in the sense of agreements) had the user who said to have faith (when they just changed randomly, without giving explantions or reasons, the date of expected data from Shiseido from Q4 to Q2), and then people who say this in this thread are accused of false optimism, or trying to manipulate other user's regimen. I am here to discuss SERIOUSLY, and not to feed random trolls.
But maybe a lot of you find easier to say that this is a scam just to pretend, later, to have being right all the time.
That's the only explanation of this constant circling around the points already made, and the constant evading of the logical explanation provided by the doctor himself (not certainly me, that I am nobody!!), and the constant search of details, conjectures, that can predict bad things.

If now only the negative and pessimists users remained, there is no need to discuss anything, because you already predicted how it is going to end, and clearly ignoring all the explanations already given (such when talking about the effectiveness on AA only thinking about the artist or this young little girl and forgetting the entire trial ).

Have fun having no fun.

Last edited:

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll just ask:

Why in hell are you so worried about what happened to that particular girl, and you don't look at the table posted? That girl was the only one who did not have any results, out of 16 public participants + all the others which rights are owned by FIDIA. The doctor already said why the lotion did not work, and that's because it was (and presumably still is) a prototype; he clearly stated that, in the last interview, they had issues with preservatives and stability, and FIDIA was constantly updating their percentages and dosages, plus the lotion had to travel by plane to Sicily for her, and it was mid Summer.
After what we said and discussed, I still don't understand why in hell all the smallest and most insignificant negative hypothesis and details are here overfed by the users, plus forgetting all that we've been debating and all the explanation given, and this point is just one of many.

Fun fact is that people who believe in this lotion with cognition of cause and with strong reasons and explanations, are lately constantly trolled (not even talking of myself alone), with the CLEAR EXCUSE of "persuading other users to not jump on current treatments", which we NEVER SAID. And the funniest part comes when, for this constant trolling, people come in this thread, read only the last pages, and ticket this possible remedy as another scam, so they move along and never imagine of what can possibly offer this sideless upcoming treatment, and they stop reading, they stop informing, they stop planning their next possible updates on their regimen. You are doing quite the opposite of what you are preaching.
Maybe a lot of you find easier to say that this is a scam just to pretend, later, to have being right all the time.
That's the only explanation of this constant circling around the points already made, and the constant evading of the logical explanation provided by the doctor himself (not certainly me, that I am nobody!!), and the constant search of details, conjectures, that can predict bad things.

If now only the negative and pessimists users remained, there is no need to discuss anything, because you already predicted how it is going to end, and clearly ignoring all the explanations already given (such when talking about the effectiveness on AA only thinking about the artist or this young little girl and forgetting the entire trial ).

Have fun having no fun.

This is not about fun. I never accused or trolled you with anything. Your accusations towards me are irrelevant.
I think you contribute a lot to this thread and I actually like you.
According to what you just said, 16 participants who got good(?) results from the lotion + all the others(?!) also got results from the lotion.
And that one girl who claimed to not get results is either psychogenic alopecia related or stability related?
So that's actually a success on 100% of the participants? - how wonderful. Now we just have to wait and see how many weeks until we can have this 100% successful lotion, and which Norwood we are going to go back to.

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is not about fun. I never accused or trolled you with anything. Your accusations towards me are irrelevant.
I think you contribute a lot to this thread and I actually like you.
According to what you just said, 16 participants who got good(?) results from the lotion + all the others(?!) also got results from the lotion.
And that one girl who claimed to not get results is either psychogenic alopecia related or stability related?
So that's actually a success on 100% of the participants? - how wonderful. Now we just have to wait and see how many weeks until we can have this 100% successful lotion, and which Norwood we are going to go back to.

Excuse me: it's not "according to what I said", but "according to what Brotzu and his dermatologists researched and presented scientifically at SITRI's congress".
Then, you can choose to believe what the doctor explained (partially confirmed by the fact that most of the users of the Spatolotion reported initial small results at every turn of the group buy which stopped some weeks after and went off) or what you are fearing.
Also, from the data collected AS OF NOW, the lotion works on most of the patients with an effectiveness that may vary by an order of facts (as always stated by the doctor): who knows if you'll even recover NWs or maintain or just slow down the loss? But who knows that even with the actual cures, that are praised by everyone? This lotion is NOT going to be the cure, but just another treatment available.

So I may ask you reversely: so, should I believe the lotion won't work on AA to an extent just because of 1 participant out of the others had no results? So, what do you have to argue your opinion? Why trichologists at SITRI didn't even pointed out or commented on the relevance of this case? But most important: why is this lotion's effectiveness questioned for just one """fail""", while this forum is full of people who ask for the switch to Dutasteride because fina is not enough?

Last edited:

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Excuse me: it's not "according to what I said", but "according to what Brotzu and his dermatologists researched and presented scientifically at SITRI's congress".
Then, you can choose to believe what the doctor explained (partially confirmed by the fact that most of the users of the Spatolotion reported initial small results at every turn of the group buy which stopped some weeks after and went off) or what you are fearing.
Also, from the data collected AS OF NOW, the lotion works on most of the patients with an effectiveness that may vary by an order of facts (as always stated by the doctor): who knows if you'll even recover NWs or maintain or just slow down the loss? But who knows that even with the actual cures, that are praised by everyone? This lotion is NOT going to be the cure, but just another treatment available.

So I may ask you reversely: so, should I believe the lotion won't work on AA to an extent just because of 1 participant out of the others had no results? So, what do you have to argue your opinion? Why trichologists at SITRI didn't even pointed out or commented on the relevance of this case? But most important: why is this lotion's effectiveness questioned for just one """fail""", while this forum is full of people who ask for the switch to Dutasteride because fina is not enough?

I don't ask you to believe that the lotion won't work.
I suggest that you will be open to the possibility that it might not work.
I certainly am, and everyone is entitled to believe whatever they want.
It seems that it might work, but then again, it might not.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't ask you to believe that the lotion won't work.
I suggest that you will be open to the possibility that it might not work.
I certainly am, and everyone is entitled to believe whatever they want.
It seems that it might work, but then again, it might not.

Anytime anyone says anything slightly negative he goes off on long editorials..best to ignore him but post what you want it's a forum. I have a lot of doubts as do many people. doubts is not the same as claiming it is 'snake oil' or fake..But i do question it for effectiveness. This is reasonable as most people should not be sold on anything yet that is not actually working and available.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. I am just a bit concerned about the figures. Approximately 9% more density After 24 months... There is someone with 21 % though, which would be great.

mate if this can just maintain my hair i will be over the f*****g moon. i am still at the stage where i can restore my hair with a hair transplant or two. but i need to maintain first.

obviously any regrowth is a bonus. i hope this is real man :D

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It definitely is weird. I want it to work, but some people act like they will have some form of monetary gains from the lotion sales the way they get really defensive about someone asking if it works for male pattern baldness.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sheseido is poised to launch Q2 2018! That's like 10 months from now
Did I miss something? That's less than a year from now.

Edit: I just saw in the other thread. Nothing has changed, they are still saying launch in 2018. They expect to seek approval in Q2, but it could easily take 6+ months from that point to market launch.

Last edited:

MihailV

My Regimen
Reaction score

Edit: I just saw in the other thread. Nothing has changed, they are still saying launch in 2018. They expect to seek approval in Q2, but it could easily take 6+ months from that point to market launch.
Where is the news from SHEISEDO? Does somebody have a link? Thank you!

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score

WRONG! They were seeking approval H2 of 2018.... that's changed now to Q2! Go read the PowerPoint in the replicel thread