Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

mustafasoud

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, it's a long time that I don't write.

I read that Spatolatore has send new lotions, also to foreign people.

My question is: if you put your hands on the lotion, can you analyse it, so we could remove all doubt?

I mean, a true scientific analysis!
Where did you read that ?

Italian Hair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have bought only one lotion (I took part to the first GB) and I didn't ordered any other lotions because Spato spoke about conservation problems, then legal problems, so I preferred not to buy anything else from him.

But I have read on the chat, and then on the Italian forum, that Spato has send the lotions, with a different shipping method.

So, if the lotions arrive, can you find a lab for a true, scientific analysis?

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He's probably doing this so that he can say to Paypal or Police "look I shipped the order". What you actually get is very unlikely to be what you think you're getting. And even in the remote possibility of it being what it says it is, no one will have enough to determine if works or not.

Ikkaku

Established Member
Reaction score
I know someone who told me that spato has sent him a lotion and normally, it is going to reach soon.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
things should be private, that's what he told us. we shouldn't says anything in public, even when we 'll receive the lotion, neither if it work or not, no pictures ... nothings.
he got already a lot of trouble mainly from this forum. 90% of the trouble came from the HairLossTalk.com members.

some members started reporting him to paypal since october/november, then later when he told us that he got trouble with paypal the same people started accusing him to be a scammer and that he was inventing arguments to not send the lotions !!!!

even more, some members tried to reporting him to police.

so it's normal that he want things to be private.

Last edited:

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone who donated money to this scam needs to file a complaint here

https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx/

This is what will get results.

Everyone who bought into this scam needs to accept they've been made a fool, move on and learn from their mistake.

he got already a lot of trouble mainly from this forum. 90% of the trouble came from the hair loss talk members.

some members started reporting him to paypal since october/november, then later when he told us that he got trouble with paypal

As he should

No sympathy for swindlers

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
75503943.jpg

br1

Reaction score
Solid analysis.. only flaw is...

WHO THE f*** IS BEPS.... nobody..

So, you can't deduce anything.

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You clearly missed the point of the post, because the point was to neutralize belief in Beps' claims. You can remove beps from it and it still means the same thing: Restoring norwoods of pure vellus hairs into equivalent in number terminal hairs is an impossible feat for a topical. Restoring some slight fringe like the top of Woody Harrelson's head is a more realistic reality.

You still have the strenght to discuss these over-dabated things... I think in these pages I said all I know and expressed all my thoughts, like everybody did. I don't think there's anything left to say.
However, I'll try to state another time a point: if Beps is really Giuseppe Brotzu (and we know that at 99% he is), months ago he still had his profile Facebook unlocked, so an user of this forum checked his profile and the photo in which he was tagged and reported them to me: really, 4-5 years ago he was slick bald, now in a photo of 2 years ago, he was showing a decent regrowth (even in frontal area!), and you know I'm reliable when evaluating a Norwood Scale. He went to 5A to something minor. Didn't seem a 3 at that moment, but in this 2 years he should have improved.
Plus, I remember to you that the coverage and regrowth was NOT evaluated only with the sole eyes, but Brotzu himself in the patent, in the BC's interview, and at Turin's Sitri, said he used a dermoscopia all the time with the help of an equipe of dermatologists at Policlinico. At SITRI's he even admitted "at first I didn't know what we were doing, I didn't know what a dermoscope was because it's not part of my everyday tools". Then, in the patent, he specifically says that the first trials on Androgenetic Alopecia and AA (the mixed ones) all the results were evaluated using a dermoscope while the lotion was applied in a specific area of the scalp.
And, most important, even Marlin, admin of IESON, clearly stated repeatedly that Beps is not a troll and he showed privately to him that he was not lying. Yeah, he is still skeptical about the lotion, but he guarantees Beps is not a fake.

I don't think there's much more to discuss, if we keep to walk in circles, we only raise doubts which were solved 100+ pages ago.

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
Then that's great. But again if it's all true, then Brotzu lotion completely demolishes all promising upcoming non-transplant treatments in terms of efficacy. I'm talking Brotzu lotion is an oven mitt and the other upcoming treatments are your bare hands and you're taking a chicken out of the oven.

I hope it will demolishe those treatements and I personally think that it's really possible that brotzu found a needle in the haystack, maybe not THE needle but still a very good one.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread should be retitled "Italian hair loss lotion to hit the market in mid-late 2018 (possibly!)"

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And where did you get "mid-late 2018" from?

Because their press release said "we hope to have a candidate product ready by 2018." Even if they meant Jan 1st 2018, that is just when they will have a CANDIDATE product ready. Then you have manufacturing, regulations, etc.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because their press release said "we hope to have a candidate product ready by 2018." Even if they meant Jan 1st 2018, that is just when they will have a CANDIDATE product ready. Then you have manufacturing, regulations, etc.
Their statement says "we envisage the development of the potential product candidate being completed by 2018". Pretty sure this refers to full product development completed by 2018, unless I totally misunderstood the statement.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi! I´ve been reading the IESON forum, but it seems there is no new information about the lotion. Hope Fidia still works on it, but who knows...

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
No point in putting in faith in this as the company has not shown any actual data and hasn't made any promises.. I dont trust them