Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

iamgotham

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Thanks for the feedback. After so much promises of miracle treatments in 5 years time, I became really sceptical.

I honestly hope this lotion works, but some things just seem to good to be true:

Q: Could it replace Finasteride and Minoxidil?

A: Quite possibly. The aim of the lotion is to slow down or stop hair loss as well as regrow it. Some of the ingredients, like Equol are known to bind to DHT and DGLA is a powerful vasodilator.

Q: Can it really regrow five years of lost hair?

A: Possibly, but unknown. This claim comes from an anecdote of Dr. Brotzu that may have been lost in translation. It is likely to mean that the very best results one could possibly see from using the lotion is five years worth of regrowth. Brotzu has stated that the lotion is most effective on younger patients (<30 years old) who have earlier stages of alopecia.

Q: Okay. So how often will I have to apply it?

A: This is not set in stone and could very well depend on severity and type of alopecia. It will likely be somewhat patient-specific. However, based on Brotzu's interviews, we do know that the frequency of application allegedly becomes less over time. Initially, you will probably need applications daily or every other day. It is said that after a period of a couple years or so, you can slow down to even as low as once a week.

Also, could we just drop Finasteride and Minoxidil from day to night once we have this lotion?

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
Also, could we just drop Finasteride and Minoxidil from day to night once we have this lotion?

How should anybody know? The lotion isn't out yet so nobody tried. You can try it for yourself and then report your experiance here.

Personaly i'm going to slowly replace them over 3-6 months if the lotion is as effective as the doctor said.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
How should anybody know? The lotion isn't out yet so nobody tried. You can try it for yourself and then report your experiance here.

Personaly i'm going to slowly replace them over 3-6 months if the lotion is as effective as the doctor said.

Same here.

Pacey123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It would of had to of been classed as a "drug" if it contained PGE1, speciffically to avoid years of clinical trials Brotzu instead decided to use DGLA instead. And as @That Guy guy states in the FAQ thread DGLA is is being used in the product as a precursor to PGE1. Specifically, DGLA is converted to PGE1 via the cox-1 and cox-2 pathways.

So essentially the body is converting it for us, helping to avoid it being classed as a drug. By no means does this mean it will be less effective. However, it is just best to wait for Fidia to announce something rather than allowing your mood to go up and down as a result of the paranoid frenzy that is this thread.

The main problem with the converting thing to PGE1 can be the same with the Minoxidil problem. Many people don't have the necessary abilty on their scalp to convert minoxidil in it's active form minoxidil sulfat, there might be the same problem occuring with people not being able to convert DLGA, but that's only wild specualtion after all.

JakeSmores80

My Regimen
Reaction score
Folks,

I've been working with a group of biochemists and Nano-medicine scientists. I've been told by experts in the field that the Brotzu lotion has a "low" concentration of the bio actives in the vesicle.

Furthermore, the usual encapsulation efficiency for a liposome is 10-20% of the original active substance, Brotzu mentions he got higher than 80% which makes no sense as a lot of bio active gets lost in the preparation process and sonication.

The liposome in the patent mentions an "unbelievably" high encapsulation efficiency. Which makes it questionable!

Also, in working with the scientists at the labs, I was informed that liposomal science is undergoing a change in thinking as liposomes don't necessarily transport active drug /cosmetic (eg S-Equol, DGLA and Carnitine) to the skin, it breaks on contact. So these compounds don't get under the skin via liposome, so the next question is , will a topical application allow them to pass the skin barrier?

The following article from research at the University Southern Denmark speaks to it.

I've been working hard to get Broztu's lotion prepared in a proper research lab, and I've supplies lined up from the major distributors, but, this entire procedure in his patent is not adding up or making sense when the nano-medicine group that's helping me to reproduce it is reviewing it.

Remember, these people I am working with are professional nano-medicine scientists and liposome and nano-particle manufacturing for pharmaceutical applications is their bread and butter, and this is not their first rodeo. I'm paying a big price tag to keep experts engaged to ensure fidelity to the protocol as close as possible.

For once and for all I want to get this lotion produced and tested with proper results and as close adherence to Brotzu's original protocol to debunk or to validate Broztu's claims. Clearly, FIDIA will take eons to respond or validate.

So the citizen community activists like myself have taken this up to validate it . The lotion production is cost prohibitive overall, it's around $7,000 usd for the preparation and HPLC and particle size testing to ensure its a lipsome and not a lipid aggregate that often masks as a liposome and has the drug has a decent encapsulation. Then, there's additional cost for materials.

Honestly, in the labs with the biochemists and nano-medicine scientists reading the procedure, many are doubtful of the science overall.

Don't want to burst anyone's bubble.

@Swoop & @hellouser, can you guys chime in too ?

Here's the article in news and academic publications :

http://sciencenordic.com/liposomes-skin-creams-don’t-work

Article:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4709185/

Last edited:

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Folks,
I've been working with a group of Liposome and Nano medicine scientists. I've been told by experts in the field that the Brotzu lotion has a very "low" concentration of the bio actives in the drug . Furthermore, the average encapsulation efficiency for a liposome is 10-20% for a drug.

The liposome in the patent mentions an "unbelievably" high encapsulation efficiency. Which makes it doubtful.

Also, in working with the scientist at the lab, I was informed that Liposomes science is undergoing a change in thinking as liposomes don't necessarily transport active drug /cosmetic (eg S-Equol, DGLA and Carnitine) to the skin, it breaks on contact. The following article speaks to it.

I've been working hard to get Broztu's lotion prepared in a proper lab, and his entire procedure in his patent is not adding up or making sense.

Article:

Hmm why can you not recreate the patent?

Jake lake

My Regimen
Reaction score
Folks,

I've been working with a group of biochemists and Nano-medicine scientists. I've been told by experts in the field that the Brotzu lotion has a "low" concentration of the bio actives in the vesicle.

Furthermore, the usual encapsulation efficiency for a liposome is 10-20% of the original active substance, Brotzu mentions he got higher than 80% which makes no sense as a lot of bio active gets lost in the preparation proces with sonication.

The liposome in the patent mentions an "unbelievably" high encapsulation efficiency. Which makes it questionable.

Also, in working with the scientists at the labs, I was informed that liposomal science is undergoing a change in thinking as liposomes don't necessarily transport active drug /cosmetic (eg S-Equol, DGLA and Carnitine) to the skin, it breaks on contact. So these compounds don't get to the skin via liposome, so the next question is , will a topical application allow them to pass the skin barrier?

The following article from research at the University Southern Denmark speaks to it.

I've been working hard to get Broztu's lotion prepared in a proper lab, and I've supplies lined up from the major distributors, but, this entire procedure in his patent is not adding up or making sense when the nano-medicine group that's helping me to reproduce it is not working.

Remember, these people I am working with are professional nano-medicine scientists and liposome manufacturing for pharmaceutical applications is their bread and butter, and this is not their first rodeo. I'm paying a big price tag to keep them engaged to ensure fidelity to the protocol as close as possible.

For once and for all I want to get this lotion produced and tested with proper results and as close adherence to Brotzu's original protocol to debunk or to validate Broztu's claims. Clearly, FIDIA will take eons to respond or validate. So the citizen community activists like myself have taken this up to Valdosta it .

Honestly, in the labs with the biochemists and nano-mediocre scientists reading the procedure, many are doubtful of the science overall.

Don't want to burst anyone's bubble.

@Swoop & @hellouser, can you guys chime in too ?

Here's the article in news and academic publications :

Article:

what is your background and why are you paying a huge amount of money to try and remake this lotion?

JakeSmores80

My Regimen
Reaction score
what is your background and why are you paying a huge amount of money to try and remake this lotion?

Like you , I'm a hair loss suffer . Money in life can buy a lot but it cannot buy hair . I'm hoping Broztu's lotion works to help give hope to many of us suffering but the scientific community that I've asked to look at the patent , is skeptical on the science and the process.

tojobephup

My Regimen
Reaction score
Like you , I'm a hair loss suffer . Money in life can buy a lot but it cannot buy hair . I'm hoping Broztu's lotion works to help give hope to many of us suffering but the scientific community that I've asked to look at the parent , is skeptical on the science and the process.

Hey @JakeSmores80 just saw your posts.

Didn't you already receive Brotzu lotion? What happened? Was there any results?

If you already got it, why are you trying to recreate it ? :)

JakeSmores80

My Regimen
Reaction score
@JakeSmores80
Are you going to make a group buy? I'm definitely willing to try your replication of the patent lotion.

No group buy. I'm not in the business to make money or violate patent law. The lotion I'm getting produced for myself is for research and investigation purposes only with as lclose adherence to the protocol . I can share the results or lack of.

JakeSmores80

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey @JakeSmores80 just saw your posts.

Didn't you already receive Brotzu lotion? What happened? Was there any results?

If you already got it, why are you trying to recreate it ? :)

I did get one bottle . I did not get any results from that, I applied it.

The Italian group buy guy also said his formulation was unstable and he stopped responding to emails or messages.

Also, if it worked, shipping with local courier did not work best.

Given that the lotion was couriered in fall of last year and in transit for 30 days , it was subjected to extreme winter temperatures in North America and the liposomal formulation was subjected to temperature changes which made them break down anyways.

Brotzu's recipe is unstable already, plus temperature differences beyond control of shipping carrier and aerosol spray tip attached to the bottle in which the lotion came, can break down the liposomes. That's why brotzu and Beps used the "dropper"

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm why can you not recreate the patent?

Because it's just a patent. Not a recipe.
It's intended that you can't recreate it from the patent.

But I'm wondering about the news on liposomal delivery. The full text however states that it's proven that liposomes enhance the permeability. Question is how they do if they break.

What is proven wronh is however a higher adherence to fat tissue.

Last edited:

JakeSmores80

My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are making me afraid. Brotzu's lotion works, it doesn't work, it works, it doesn't work... I'm getting really scared

Scared or not scared, it's important to be cautiousl guys, we all want hair, we all want this lotion to work, we all raise our hopes on hearing some good news from FIDIA or elsewhere. But, please don't raise your expectations, you will get hurt hard.

I've diffuse hair loss , I wish this works but the scientists in the lab looking at BOTH Brotzu's Dermatology Article study procedure and the patent procedure are raising doubts on his entire protocol.

Why did FIDIA bought brotzu Lotion? No one knows why. It's not necessary that they bought it because it worked. I hope it worked.

Many companies buy products and take a risk so long as the risk of the loss is low and benefits is high. If a lotion recipe was sold by brotzu for let's say $250,000-$300,000 to FIDIA and the revenue potential they see is $500 million dollars, the risk of loss is too low.

Someone even bought Aderans after they failed. Didn't they? Why ?

Companies and angel investors purchase companies for fun all the time so long as risk is low and there's some potential.

Let's keep cautious optimism but I have to tell myself each day that this might not work, life will move on.

A lot of people are obsessed with this forum . It's not healthy .

itaiki

Reaction score
Well, senior Brotzu sent me an email yesterday, and this what he had to say

Good evening Mr ****,

Regarding the Brotzus lotion, i just wanted to ask you if you know if it works for Androgenetic Alopecia as well as for AA.
And, if its not too much of a trouble, wanted to ask if you know when can we expect an official announcment from FIDIA?

with respect,
Dr Brotzu.

f*** y'all pathetic assholes, Im out of here!

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, senior Brotzu sent me an email yesterday, and this what he had to say

Good evening Mr ****,

Regarding the Brotzus lotion, i just wanted to ask you if you know if it works for Androgenetic Alopecia as well as for AA.
And, if its not too much of a trouble, wanted to ask if you know when can we expect an official announcment from FIDIA?

with respect,
Dr Brotzu.

f*** y'all pathetic assholes, Im out of here!
Wtf did you just write