Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks, now I get it. Btw did you see the photos she is talking about?

I did. she had some hair regrowth not a full head or even close to a full head but more than in her before photo. Since then she shaved head..it think i had put the pic up a long time ago.
She said she has Universalis Which is total hair loss.
She said its working slowly on her.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So am I understanding this correctly. She suffers from AA, not Androgenetic Alopecia?
If that's the case how did she get lotion from fidia? I thought brontzu conducted the alopecia areata trials and fidia was doing the Androgenetic Alopecia trials.

pojabigeto

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey y'all. :)

- anybody got a link that woman's FB? I'd like to see it firsthand.
- if released in March, it will be in Italy right? how are you non-Italians going to get it? Aren't there going to be import restrictions? Importing some chemical which is not known as a drug in your country?

pleasecurehairloss

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey y'all. :)

- anybody got a link that woman's FB? I'd like to see it firsthand.
- if released in March, it will be in Italy right? how are you non-Italians going to get it? Aren't there going to be import restrictions? Importing some chemical which is not known as a drug in your country?

I have the same question!!!!, but since is a cosmetic and not a drug, there is a high possibility that importing it wouldn't be that much of a deal. The problem is if Fidia or another seller will offer international shipping of the lotion. I would pay whatever it takes if some company is willing to send the lotion to my home.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
In Denmark which has strict laws on drug import I was able to put three bottles of rogaine when I arrived from Greece I guess I'm covered

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
But what does she mean with "We believe it"? concerning the watering down of the lotion?

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score
So am I understanding this correctly. She suffers from AA, not Androgenetic Alopecia?
If that's the case how did she get lotion from fidia? I thought brontzu conducted the alopecia areata trials and fidia was doing the Androgenetic Alopecia trials.

ThePassenger

My Regimen
Reaction score
@rlf "we believe it" is poorly translated. She's actually sarcastic, she's angry about the rumors telling the fidia lotion is watered down.

@Royaume she got lotions directly from fidia and she's under brotzu cures, nothing 100% sure because who knows what a company will do, but surely she's not a fake or a troll. Let's hope March at the latest :)

@RU serious I'm here no worries :)

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score
Could one of the Italians shed some light in this. Also seems unprofessional to stop giving her the lotion without reason as seems to be the case.

inmyhead

Reaction score
Ok guys, this is the last time i visit this thread this year. I just wanted to wish everyone that next year brotzu lotion would be our solution to this disease and that we would get some news from fidia soon as waiting in darkness sucks.

let's beat this sh*t together!

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its 1230 in the new year in australia
We are all in the same boat.
Love yous all.
Patience is a virtue.